Selling YouTube Art

Maax

why does everyone make intros like that, why is no one creative anymore :( almost every channel on youtube uses "cod" intros like that hah, they're ugly as hell..  Not only that, you're just "re-editing" an intro template, you aren't even doing your own work mate.

Edited by Enclave
Ghost0fDawn likes this
6 hours ago, Kettles said:

These intros are the most contributing factor to cancer on Youtube.

Only Prankers/Social Experimenters and Trickshotters use these annoying intros.

They are bad and you should feel bad.

The cancer on youtube is people like you who talk shit and hate on stuff because you don't agree with it, no matter what you say I've made hundreds of dollars on paypal doing this, and how can you call them bad when you can't do anything better? Don't fucking like what I'm doing? Then just ignore it and try being mature.

3 hours ago, Enclave said:

why does everyone make intros like that, why is no one creative anymore :( almost every channel on youtube uses "cod" intros like that hah, they're ugly as hell..  Not only that, you're just "re-editing" an intro template, you aren't even doing your own work mate.

Those aren't even templates, if they were I wouldn't sell them. I even made a template for others to use, if you link me template that I used I will delete my youtube channel haha.

13 minutes ago, Maax said:

The cancer on youtube is people like you who talk shit and hate on stuff because you don't agree with it, no matter what you say I've made hundreds of dollars on paypal doing this, and how can you call them bad when you can't do anything better? Don't fucking like what I'm doing? Then just ignore it and try being mature.

Calm down, son. Now you're making assumptions, one being that I talk shit on Youtube. I just upload my videos, ones that are not prefaced by a shite over-edited intro with "sick beats" and carry on with my day. One thing I am cancer on is the Asylum forums, get that right, you little shitter. Tunnel Snakes Rool!

Just now, Kettles said:

Calm down, son. Now you're making assumptions, one being that I talk shit on Youtube. I just upload my videos, ones that are not prefaced by a shite over-edited intro with "sick beats" and carry on with my day. One thing I am cancer on is the Asylum forums, get that right, you little shitter. Tunnel Snakes Rool!

Did you just call me a little shitter? Who the fuck says that?

There are tons of free public resources in the style you use.  Hell, when I was viewing your channel I was getting suggested videos for "Top 100" and I legitimately thought I was still on your channel until about halfway through the video.  If someone has the technical ability to create videos they will know about templates.

Just now, Kingsland said:

There are tons of free public resources in the style you use.  Hell, when I was viewing your channel I was getting suggested videos for "Top 100" and I legitimately thought I was still on your channel until about halfway through the video.  If someone has the technical ability to create videos they will know about templates.

People like to buy an intro because with templates you have to crack two programs, install 5+ plugins, and end up with an intro 100+ people have.

8 minutes ago, Maax said:

People like to buy an intro because with templates you have to crack two programs, install 5+ plugins, and end up with an intro 100+ people have.

I'm not knocking your work, in fact I think they are cool.  But any one that is a true enthusiast in video design will more than likely own a legitimate copy of Premier and After Effects, not to mention Blender is actually free.  All of adobe's products are only $6050 per month, and that's nothing.

Keep on doing what you do, but the concept is just not for me.

Edited by Kingsland
price
Just now, Kingsland said:

I'm not knocking your work, in fact I think they are cool.  But any one that is a true enthusiast in video design will more than likely own a legitimate copy of Premier and After Effects, not to mention Blender is actually free.  All of adobe's products are only $60 per month, and that's nothing.

Keep on doing what you do, but the concept is just not for me.

Blender doesn't even have a quarter of the capabilities After Effects and Cinema 4D do, but I respect that you aren't being immature and not being a dick about it.

8 minutes ago, Maax said:

The style of them are all the same, but if you can't tell the difference between them then go to a doctor.

Here mate, here is 50 different templates all with just about the same style.  I wouldn't doubt you just edited one of these templates to make it appear as "your own"  either way your intros are unoriginal. 

Edited by Enclave
Kettles likes this
Just now, Enclave said:

Here mate, here is 50 different templates all with just about the same style, go back to cod mate, maybe try and be a little creative for once.  I wouldn't doubt you just edited one of these templates to make it appear as "your own"  either way you're very unoriginal. 

You actually think intros is all I do? I get how you think its unoriginal and it is, I completely agree with you, but don't hate if you can't even do better, I'm a developer and graphic designer also, you're just a fucking kid who can't even do something as simple as those. I'm selling them because they are successful and they are fun to make, if you have a problem with me making them because I enjoy them then just fuck off I thought APD officers were supposed to be mature and not fucking douchebags.

9 minutes ago, Maax said:

You actually think intros is all I do? I get how you think its unoriginal and it is, I completely agree with you, but don't hate if you can't even do better, I'm a developer and graphic designer also, you're just a fucking kid who can't even do something as simple as those. I'm selling them because they are successful and they are fun to make, if you have a problem with me making them because I enjoy them then just fuck off I thought APD officers were supposed to be mature and not fucking douchebags.

Pls mate, don't call me "a fucking kid who can't even do something as simple as those."  You don't even know who I am buddy.  I can tell you this, I could easily make a intro better than those, and much more original.  

Edited by Enclave
Just now, Enclave said:

Please, don't call me "a fucking kid who can't even do something as simple as those."  You don't even know who I am mate.  I can tell you this, I could easily make a intro better than those, and much more original.  

LMAO do it. When will it be done?

1 minute ago, Enclave said:

I mean, I wouldn't ever waste my time proving a point to you.  I also don't enjoy making intros.  But here's an animation I did a while back, sure it's not an intro, but at least it's "original" 

That really isnt hard to make. 4 steps.

1. Do simple camera movements and add horrible textures to a few rock in 3DS Max or Cinema 4D and spin them

2. Use a plugin called Trapcode Form and make your background and particles easily

3. Add simple color correction and flares

4. Render

5 minutes ago, Enclave said:

I mean, I wouldn't ever waste my time proving a point to you.  I also don't enjoy making intros.  But here's an animation I did a while back, sure it's not an intro, but at least it's "original" 

Oh look who did the exact same thing but 100x worse LMAO

5 minutes ago, Enclave said:

Also from almost 4 years ago bud... I doubt you even knew C4D was a program back then

yeah I did actually, and other than moving rocks with yellow dots in the background anything original about something you like to do?