Yoink - Group of Thieves

Application

How old are you: 26

Do you own any properties: No

Cartel Skills 1-10: - (never beeing in one)

Driving Skills 1-10: 8

Flying Skills 1-10: 7

Marksman Skills 1-10: 9

Role Playing Skills 1-10: 9

Past Clan(s): I play a long time Ago as a cop.

Do you own Apex DLC: Yes

Im a mature player but not an agresive one, im a cop in real life so i really like to play whit organized ppl. I have like 716 houres of arma, played all most all mods

so i know a lot about the game, the strategics and all of kind of thing that can make the gang even better!.

On July 27, 2016 at 5:59 PM, alfie! said:

How old are you:14 (NOT YOUR USUAL CHILDISH 14 YR OLD THOUGH)

Do you own any properties: no but im very good at grinding money to get things such as houses and weapons to help my team around me.

Cartel Skills 1-10: 6

Driving Skills 1-10: 9

Flying Skills 1-10: 9 1/2

Marksman Skills 1-10: 8

Past Clan(s): Some of these have not been on asylum servers some have. AVF,NEE,SOI,CC and TOA

Do you own Apex DLC: yes

i would also like to add that i am mature and well experience on both my steam accounts i have a total of 1600 hours, so im starting to learn the basics.

I am also part of the ATC (air training corps) which has helped me understand  the importance of supporting a team and i would like to say i am good at it, i have also past a radio course so i have a basic knowledge of basic radio procedure and prowords. I know you are looking for older players but i have been playing with your members and i assure you that i would be a help to your gang.

Yours Sincerely Alfie..                                                                                                                                          

Well done

my friend 

well done.

the fact he rather play with a bunch of older mature guys rather than kids shows his maturity , I respect that +1 of he wasn't accepted already

Application

How old are you: 30

Cartel Skills 1-10: - 8

Driving Skills 1-10: 7

Flying Skills 1-10: 8

Role Playing Skills 1-10: 7

Past Clan(s): (?) Unknown, SAS

Looking for a mature group to join with and make some money and have some fun. I am a good all round player with 1000s of hours of Arma 3 experience across lots of mods. I am a very patient player who is happy to put the hours in. I don't know where your based but I am UK and can be on most days 11am GMT til 8pm sometimes even later and into the next day if I have more time. I am a safe pilot and I can fly planes. I like doing cartels and also running goods for money. I am happy to earn my keep and currently run smuggling flights during the day and am trying to do oil. I have all perk points but it has been a while since I was in (?) Unknown on S1 so I maybe a bit rusty on some of the newer asylum stuff.

Thanks for your consideration.

Manolo likes this
On 30.8.2016 at 0:14 AM, teknotel said:

Application

How old are you: 30

Cartel Skills 1-10: - 8

Driving Skills 1-10: 7

Role Playing Skills 1-10: 7

Past Clan(s): (?) Unknown, SAS

Looking for a mature group to join with and make some money and have some fun. I am a good all round player with 1000s of hours of Arma 3 experience across lots of mods. I am a very patient player who is happy to put the hours in. I don't know where your based but I am UK and can be on most days 11am GMT til 8pm sometimes even later and into the next day if I have more time. I am a safe pilot and I can fly planes. I like doing cartels and also running goods for money. I am happy to earn my keep and currently run smuggling flights during the day and am trying to do oil. I have all perk points but it has been a while since I was in (?) Unknown on S1 so I maybe a bit rusty on some of the newer asylum stuff.

Thanks for your consideration.

Ayy Huge +1 to Teknotel!

Manolo likes this

Do you own any properties: Yes

Driving Skills 1-10: 10

Past Clan(s):

Harambe and the Belmonts, Spinge Bill, Peach Boulevard, Drunkclan, Free American Army,

Kavala Executives, The El Chap Sixers, Hugh Mungus, Peach Road (Founder), Dat Boi,

Peach Highway, Apple Street, Google Nine, Cocaine Puddin', Sophia Bangers,

Kavala Block, Mojave, Road to Telos, The Fighting Mongooses, Zero Star, 

Krusty Krab, Krusty Krab 2, Novac, 190 Kilos, Vault 34,

Southside, Eastbound, Brotherhood, Bethesdad, and more!

Do you own Apex DLC: No, but my dad might buy it for me.

I can also host the Teamspeak server on some good hardware with a nice pipeline anywhere in the world for free if you would like.

1 hour ago, Doc Mitchell said:

Do you own any properties: Yes

Driving Skills 1-10: 10

Past Clan(s):

Harambe and the Belmonts, Spinge Bill, Peach Boulevard, Drunkclan, Free American Army,

Kavala Executives, The El Chap Sixers, Hugh Mungus, Peach Road (Founder), Dat Boi,

Peach Highway, Apple Street, Google Nine, Cocaine Puddin', Sophia Bangers,

Krusty Krab, Krusty Krab 2, Novac, 190 Kilos, Vault 34,

Do you own Apex DLC: No, but my dad might buy it for me.

I can also host the Teamspeak server on some good hardware with a nice pipeline anywhere in the world for free if you would like.

59 minutes ago, Manolo said:

We mostly play Tanoa..

Let me know when your pop get its for you.

fixed

• 2 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...

I now have the Apex dlc as of about a week ago. I made an application to join a while ago but I will do another one here.

How old are you: 26

Do you own any properties: Yes

Cartel Skills 1-10: 6

Driving Skills 1-10: 10

Flying Skills 1-10: 8

Marksman Skills 1-10: 8

Role Playing Skills 1-10: 9

Past Clan(s): All past Clans have disbanded.

Harambe and the Belmonts, Spinge Bill, Peach Boulevard, Drunkclan, Free American Army,

Kavala Executives, The El Chap Sixers, Hugh Mungus, Peach Road (Founder), Dat Boi,

Peach Highway, Apple Street, Google Nine, Cocaine Puddin', Sophia Bangers,

Krusty Krab, Krusty Krab 2, Novac, 190 Kilos, Vault 34,

Do you own Apex DLC: Yes!

0BE5byR.jpg

Edited by Doc Mitchell
On 9/22/2016 at 3:44 AM, Kate said:

I now have the Apex dlc as of about a week ago. I made an application to join a while ago but I will do another one here.

How old are you: 26

Do you own any properties: Yes

Cartel Skills 1-10: 6

Driving Skills 1-10: 10

Flying Skills 1-10: 8

Marksman Skills 1-10: 8

Role Playing Skills 1-10: 9

Past Clan(s): All past Clans have disbanded.

Harambe and the Belmonts, Spinge Bill, Peach Boulevard, Drunkclan, Free American Army,

Kavala Executives, The El Chap Sixers, Hugh Mungus, Peach Road (Founder), Dat Boi,

Peach Highway, Apple Street, Google Nine, Cocaine Puddin', Sophia Bangers,

Krusty Krab, Krusty Krab 2, Novac, 190 Kilos, Vault 34,

Do you own Apex DLC: Yes!

0BE5byR.jpg

damn, more previous gangs that @Google™ :kappa:

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Application

How old are you:26

Where are you from:Japan

Do you own any properties:3 Houses

Do you own storage containers:4 Large containers

Driving Skills 1-10:6

Flying Skills 1-10:1

Marksman Skills 1-10:5

Role Playing Skills 1-10:2

little bit hard to communicating with English but I think enough to understand and talk to others

if my language problem doesn't matters I really like to role with this gang!!

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...

How old are you:

Do you own any properties:

used to

Cartel Skills 1-10:

Driving Skills 1-10:

Flying Skills 1-10:

Marksman Skills 1-10:

Role Playing Skills 1-10:

Past Clan(s):

NATO

Do you own Apex DLC:

NATO

Why I feel I should be accepted:

When I first started playing Life on Asylum it was hard for me to get started and I floated from small group to small group. After getting picked up by a couple of people I landed myself in the NATO gang. This was the greatest bunch of players I have ever seen in Arma 3. We would provide for ourselves by robbing other clans (FSA) and had a leader by rank, and a de-facto leader Alex. Alex was an old professional CS original player and was the most badass competent swift and clever gunfighter I have ever seen in my life. Countless times he had saved our entire team by killing, and this is real, 6-7 attacking gang members at a time. Literally nobody would be able to stop us when we saw your box truck or hemitt. Often we would patrol the skies looking for people making meth or crazy amounts of heroin, drop in, kill every single person, and get away without a casualty. Usually I followed Alex or flew the helicopter. What an amazing and fun time to play Altis life and I'm looking for some times just like that again.

Manolo likes this
  • 4 weeks later...

How old are you: 18 (sorry I don't meet req; figured I'd try anyways)

Do you own any properties: I currently own four houses on S4 and one on S5

Cartel Skills: 7; I have a decent knowledge of callouts, traditional tactics, and how to communicate effectively

Driving Skills: 9; occasional crashes 

Flying Skills: 3; I can certainly fly and do something decent in the air, but landing takes a few minutes. Working on getting better, though!

Marksman Skills: 5; nothing special, about average

Role Playing Skills: 8; I know how to have a good time and make things interesting

Past Clans: I was in Reapers (S4) for nearly four months.

1 hour ago, varex said:

How old are you: 18 (sorry I don't meet req; figured I'd try anyways)

Do you own any properties: I currently own four houses on S4 and one on S5

Cartel Skills: 7; I have a decent knowledge of callouts, traditional tactics, and how to communicate effectively

Driving Skills: 9; occasional crashes 

Flying Skills: 3; I can certainly fly and do something decent in the air, but landing takes a few minutes. Working on getting better, though!

Marksman Skills: 5; nothing special, about average

Role Playing Skills: 8; I know how to have a good time and make things interesting

Past Clans: I was in Reapers (S4) for nearly four months.

+1 :)

How old are you: 17, but you wouldn't know it.

Do you own any properties: Sold them when I took a year-long break

Cartel Skills 1-10: I have no idea.  I've only fought them twice, and both times my gang lost badly.  

Driving Skills 1-10: 8; I can drive

Flying Skills 1-10: 5; spent about 50 hours flying total. Can hold my own if required, but it'd be a mistake to designate me as a pilot.

Marksman Skills 1-10: 8; plenty of time on KoTH and Wasteland

Role Playing Skills 1-10: 10/10; winner of 2015 "Altis Got Talent"

Past Clan(s): Latin Kings

Do you own Apex DLC:  Nope, refuse to pay $35 for DLC

Note: At the end of the day, I just want to have a good time.  Arma is not my life; if you're expecting that from me, I will not be a good fit for your gang.  Thanks for considering my application.  

• 4 weeks later...