Peace Asylum

Chapo

It's been a strange and slightly boring ride. 

I'll still pop in here or there, but there is almost no fun left in this game mode. 

Bunch of kids playing politics and failing horribly at it. 

At this point the only enjoyable part of Asylum is shooting shit. 

All I want to say is, career cops, don't even bother going for promotions, you're basically volunteering to sort through applications, IA reports, do interviews, ect so the Captains can sit around and do nothing. 

I recommend staying as a corporal, if you do want some type of promotion. But keep in mind the whole time requirement / ratio requirement is a joke, If you want to be a cop, go be a real cop. You actually get paid, and you won't grow an internet ego that makes you seem like a weird ass person. 

And to the rebels, have fun while you can, but don't waste too much of your time, you have real things that you can go do, games aren't meant to be played like a job... Don't waste your youth on a broken video game. 

ANNNNDD, a shoutout to all the people who made this game enjoyable, it's not Asylum that is fun, It's the people in it. Unfortunately most of the good ones have already left. 

Gatorade, Spencer, Eli and 35 others like this

By that I meant the part of the forum where LT's look through officer reports so they can give out points. 

Basically just saying, enjoy volunteering your time into something that does nothing for you as a person. 

Take it easy Hoover :D Go outside and enjoy life. 

Edited by Chapo

Me either to be honest Scott, but everyone else does it, so fuck it ! 

On the bright side, you have one less person to make fun of your flying now Scoot :D If you ever want help learning to fly better, lemme know I can help. Though maybe ground vehicles are for you. 

https://gyazo.com/3aae3dd155d2a74a2bee9e5913be9e67

I've just spent too much time here... if Identity doesn't flop, I may see you all there. You may find me on the streets of Kavala every once in awhile fucking around with my Scallywag crew on S3. 

Or you may see me at a cartel if my old Dynasty/Paragon buddies ever need help.

But I will no longer be taking this game seriously, unless a serious overhaul happens. Well I haven't actually taken Asylum serious in a long time, and honestly I suggest none of you do. 

Games are meant to be fun, and when a game requires as much time played as a part time job, there are problems. I feel for all of you higherups that are forced to get an hour a day or 40 hours a week(edit; month), but if you enjoy it, keep doing you my man / woman. 

Edited by Chapo
Gatorade, Alex:) and USCCHRIS like this
45 minutes ago, Chapo said:

All I want to say is, career cops, don't even bother going for promotions, you're basically volunteering to sort through applications, IA reports, do interviews, ect so the Captains can sit around and do nothing. 

I recommend staying as a corporal, if you do want some type of promotion. But keep in mind the whole time requirement / ratio requirement is a joke, If you want to be a cop, go be a real cop. You actually get paid, and you won't grow an internet ego that makes you seem like a weird ass person. 

And to the rebels, have fun while you can, but don't waste too much of your time, you have real things that you can go do, games aren't meant to be played like a job... Don't waste your youth on a broken video game. 

This 

is 

a

good 

man. 

29 minutes ago, Chapo said:

Games are meant to be fun, and when a game requires as much time played as a part time job, there are problems. I feel for all of you higherups that are forced to get an hour a day or 40 hours a week, but if you enjoy it, keep doing you my man / woman. 

Sergio and Chapo like this

Eli :D I've always liked you, and I think you deserved that promotion (and that's a huge fucking compliment coming from me, as I think most higherups didn't earn their position). But seriously man please put more of your time into real life. The real world is so much more beautiful and rewarding than Asylum or video games in general. You climbed the ranks of the APD quickly, and if you put that much effort into anything else, you will be a successful person. 

I'm not quitting playing entirely, I'm just going to play an hour or two here or there, hopefully I run into you again sometime soon. 

Probably am going to go blow the rest of the money I have left on stupid shit though. 

Edited by Chapo

Please keep this thread Troll / Flame free. All I wanted was a Goodbye post as I won't be spending almost any time playing anymore. 

I appreciate all of my friends that are here to just say goodbye. 

And I appreciate Badabing for giving this thread a chance at not turning into a flame/ troll fest.

If anyone posts anything negative or trolly I will have it closed again. 

Thanks for your love guys :D 

3 minutes ago, OgreTV said:

If this is the same Chapo that invented the game, "Where is Ogre's Car" while he's playing on cop..

Ogre going to be very sad knowing next time he plays cop, Chapo isn't up to car stealing no more :/

Take care, an' good luck!

Think that might be me.

anyways bye chapo you were the first person i ever met in jail it will be sad seeing my kavala friend leave but have fun on the outside world i guess was fun playing with you :)

OgreTV, Chapo and Crow like this
  • 3 weeks later...

Story of why I quit playing on the server I play on garbage ass olympus now because the only fun par IS killing shit anymore. RP went out the window. its usually just me role-playing and the cop just absentmindedly listening and saying yeah ok yeah ok. RIP the good ol days of cops putting in effort and not tapping you out of the driver seat during chases (so goddamn annoying) use your damn spike strips or attempt to at least before you shoot me out of the drivers seat for speeding. POLICE BRUTALITY. RIP NOX PAYNE I MISS U BAE

Chapo likes this
On 4/15/2016 at 8:06 PM, Chapo said:

Me either to be honest Scott, but everyone else does it, so fuck it ! 

On the bright side, you have one less person to make fun of your flying now Scoot :D If you ever want help learning to fly better, lemme know I can help. Though maybe ground vehicles are for you. 

https://gyazo.com/3aae3dd155d2a74a2bee9e5913be9e67

I've just spent too much time here... if Identity doesn't flop, I may see you all there. You may find me on the streets of Kavala every once in awhile fucking around with my Scallywag crew on S3. 

Or you may see me at a cartel if my old Dynasty/Paragon buddies ever need help.

But I will no longer be taking this game seriously, unless a serious overhaul happens. Well I haven't actually taken Asylum serious in a long time, and honestly I suggest none of you do. 

Games are meant to be fun, and when a game requires as much time played as a part time job, there are problems. I feel for all of you higherups that are forced to get an hour a day or 40 hours a week(edit; month), but if you enjoy it, keep doing you my man / woman. 

I wish you the best in everything, and hopefully you can find something fun for your free time

Chapo likes this

Mr Chapo!, I've noticed you have the longest undying goodbye thread ever. I did like some of your points a lot the point where you talked about how teens are missing out on some of the best and most active years of their lives. This is true if they put as much effort as they do in this game ... say into studying or playing sports they would all get college scholarships, money , and job placement. I think it's more of a generational thing, with the full time gamers but I can tell you if I didn't game as much in highschool and college id probably be like an astronaut or a medical doctor at this point in my life. All and all man a game is a game there are thousands of games and millions of community's. Each and everyone is special in its own little way. If you look at this community in a positive light, it gives people hope, entertainment and a place to vent. This community is a safe place where people can safely build friendships and be entertained without going out in the world and possiblely getting hurt or arrested because of a poor mistake.

I hate to see an active member leave but I get it your bored. See you when you return in the future.

Edited by Sentinel Diesel
Chapo likes this
On 4/14/2016 at 7:48 PM, Chapo said:

I'll still pop in here or there, but there is almost no fun left in this game mode. 

ANNNNDD, a shoutout to all the people who made this game enjoyable, it's not Asylum that is fun, It's the people in it. Unfortunately most of the good ones have already left. 

This guy puts it really well, Everyone should listen to a lot that he has to say. THIS IS A VIDEO GAME, a lot of higher ups get their ranks and all of a sudden they become a real life sgt or lt. PLEASE get your heads out of your asses and realize everyone is on it to have fun. That said, there are loads of higher ups who haven't changed due to an internet rank and I give them serious respect. Aside from that, He is also correct about wasting your time on a video game. I have recently tried to spend less time playing games and more time outside riding quads, shooting guns or just experiencing real people. Anymore all asylum has become is a salt show, people brag about how good they are, talk shit on people who aren't good, and grow huge internet ego's. Gaming is made for everyone to have fun, not to get on and talk shit on people, ruining their fun. Asylum is addicting and it is extremely easy to fall into always wanting to play asylum. I think everyone needs to take at least a month break and just see what you are missing while you're glued to your computer chair. Or if a break sounds unreasonable, try only playing late at night when you have literally nothing else to do but spank your monkey. We play asylum to have experiences with other people and the way you present yourself reflects, Everyone needs to take a chill pill and play the game to have fun, not to grow a huge internet dick to throw around.

Chapo and Luke SwagWalker like this
On 4/14/2016 at 6:48 PM, Chapo said:

Well Said! GL and see you soon....they all come back! lol

Gosu likes this
  • 1 month later...