Change Log 6.8.4

Paratus

23 minutes ago, Paratus said:

There are always bugs to be fixed. That said, the servers are actually in a fairly healthy state as far as bugs go. There are tons left, but mostly minor. They'll get squashed, but I wasn't going to delay this patch just to fit in more bug fixes which will get fixed next week.

indeed it is in healthy state but some bugs such as cop Y dropping is very annoying, but yes hopefully they will be fixed

What would be cool, if the ranking system was like competetive game ranking. For example you gain more points for killing someone with way more points than you, you gain less for killing someone with less than you.

Same way around for deaths. You lose more points if you get killed by someone with much less ranking points than you.

I think it would be cool as its dynamic and awards you accordingly for who you kill.

7 hours ago, Parker said:

Y inv drops on death. Not really a problem until a copilot to an orca gets shot out and their Y inv hits the heli and slings you into a pole. (Uploading video now)

This is a issue the admins probably didn't think about and honestly I can't think of any ways you can fix this with the current Y system. Happened to our Ifrit. Suitcases are one of the buggiest objects on the game, and when they fall out of moving vehicles, well you can guess what happens, you get Arma'd to a next level. Someone dies in your vehicle, there is a high chance you're going to get sent to another dimension.

@Paratus @bamf 

Big Bird and Apci like this
7 minutes ago, Haych said:

This is a issue the admins probably didn't think about and honestly I can't think of any ways you can fix this with the current Y system. Happened to our Ifrit. Suitcases are one of the buggiest objects on the game, and when they fall out of moving vehicles, well you can guess what happens, you get Arma'd to a next level. Someone dies in your vehicle, there is a high chance you're going to get sent to another dimension.

@Paratus @bamf 

Maybe make it so y doesn't drop if you die in a vehicle? Or maybe make it so it drops if your body gets switched out or the vehicle is stored. (Or if they fixed the pull out dead feature)

2 hours ago, Haych said:

@Paratus @bamf 

Maybe they should make it so Y inventory doesn't drop until the person dead decides to respawn or gets executed.. :kappa:

Big Bird and Haych like this
2 hours ago, Haych said:

@Paratus @bamf 

It's because they made items fly around when they drop upon death...which is just....man I can't explain it!!! Haha

4 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

It was like that and they said it didn't work well since gangs camped your dead body....what like now gangs just let you get revived? Kappa

Yeah well it does have two sides to it. We'll have to admit that:

Dropping Y's initially or at respawn has a lot of pro's and con's to it which will be affecting gameplay, but IIRC, and correct me if wrong; the KEEPING of Y inventory when revived was actually implemented as feature once, right?

Then something happened and dropping your shit initially became the 'new thing' because of ~reasons~.

As much as I'd love it for scumbag criminals to not have to wait for their "hard earned" diamonds after killing defenseless newbies at the jewelry store, which in turn will actually help newbies to keep their Arma gear... getting my Ifrit launched to the moon soon as someone drops a redgull under the seat might be even more disruptive to gameplay.

So basically, I'm agreeing with Krypton. 

Which feels kinda awkward tbh.

Haych and Sergio like this
On 4/15/2016 at 3:00 PM, Churu said:

I feel like some bugs could instead have been fixed rather than add more achievements

On 4/15/2016 at 3:02 PM, HotWings said:

This is something people have been asking for for ages. Bugs will always persist...

Let me fix your bugs, @Paratus, the players will thank you!

Haych likes this