• Space Turtles • | [S3] | Recruitment [CLOSED]

Sojobo

On 2-7-2016 at 0:32 PM, powerwolf said:

In-game name:Powerwolf

Time spent on Asylum: like 800 hours or so

Previous admin action: I got a 3 day "combat logging" ban by Taejon and was unbanned after I explained myself 

Why do you want to join us: I used to be a part of you guys waaayyy back and I know like half the gang xP

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I'm 19 and I'm currently in ohio right now so that puts me at EST. Ive been in SOA,Drunk Squad (sadly), Seige, Imperium (for like 4 days I left) and a few other gangs who's names I honestly can't remember. I'm  pretty big career cop too to be honest :P

1+ 

• 4 weeks later...
38 minutes ago, 64BiT said:

In-game name: 64bit

Time spent on Asylum: 4k

Previous admin action: RDM,2xVDM,voice spam ban 30min, and warning point on the forums

Why do you want to join us: Looking to change and to prove it play with admins

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): none

-1 Lag switchhher - And got banned for lagswitch

Edited by H00DR1CH
On 7/31/2016 at 10:21 AM, Frostbyte said:

In-game name: raze

Time spent on Asylum:~150

Previous admin action got banned for a bounty share

Why do you want to join us: I like pistol banging children

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I am  16  years old, timezone is utc - 5:00, gangs are atf,ivy,berserk

denied

20 hours ago, CJNasty said:

In-game name: CJ Cx

Time spent on Asylum: 350

Previous admin action: RDM

Why do you want to join us: Want some dudes to shit on kids with

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age)

I am 18, I dream dank memes. My dick is out for Harambe.

denied

20 hours ago, 64BiT said:

In-game name: 64bit

Time spent on Asylum: 4k

Previous admin action: RDM,2xVDM,voice spam ban 30min, and warning point on the forums

Why do you want to join us: Looking to change and to prove it play with admins

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): none

troll post or not, denied

Everyone else don't reply to anyones application. 

On 7/31/2016 at 0:22 PM, Kitui said:

In-game name: Kitui

Time spent on Asylum: more than I want to talk about

Previous admin action: I want to be my very best, like kuklinski.

Why do you want to join us: seems like a good time.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): 17, cst, every gang under the sun but nimrods is the best gang on stratis.

@Sojobo

Accepted as trial 

On 3/27/2016 at 5:41 PM, BioHazard said:

In-game name:

BioHazard

Time spent on Asylum:

1600 Hours on Arma approx 1200 on Asylum

Previous admin action:

None

Why do you want to join us:

I want to join a gang that both plays cop and civ together, I know the majority of the members. 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):

I'm from the UK, 19, and I'm mostly a career cop but with a surprisingly decent shot.

Accepted as trial (sorry we forgot about you)

Corgi, HenryHoover and BioHazard like this
On 12/22/2015 at 11:39 AM, Sojobo said:

BEU7pbb.png

• Space Turtles •

Space Turtles is a fairly old gang but has never had a thread so I figured I'd go ahead and post this up so people who are interested can have a place to ask questions and what not. The majority of our members are also APD members and we'd prefer to keep it that way, we're either playing cop together or civ together - it's no fun taking down your buddies so it's important to us that we all roll together.

We are active on server 3 & 5.
As expected our members are infact turtles, turtles from space.

• Space Policy •

All turtles are expected to abide by server rules at all times, any turtle caught stepping out of line risks immediate removal from the team. We realise it only takes 1 or 2 people to ruin the reputation of an entire gang and as such we will not stand for unacceptable behaviour within our ranks.

• Wars •
Feel free to send us a war in-game, we're always game for pistol banging fun.

Ascension [Active] #5
FSA [Active] #5

• The Team •

Recruitment is currently: Open.
Applicants must be accepted by all leaders.

Sojobo [1]
KevinOB [1]
HD Neat [1]
Gash Carr [1]
Starance [1]

Beifang Ming [2]
Dax [2]
Will [2]

Claudio [3]
IAmLegion [3]
Mr. Jones [3]
DJScias [3]
Snowblizzard [3]
Swarf [3]
Maddox [3]
MrAdder [3]
Thomas [3]
Zekar [3]

b203854687.jpg

This thread still needs some updating - I've updated wars, the member list needs updating and we have now opened up applications - note however you will need the approval of all gang leaders for membership. All applicants must have a microphone and be able to use teamspeak.

• Application •

In-game name:

Time spent on Asylum:

Previous admin action:

Example;

In-game name: Sojobo

Time spent on Asylum: 100 hours

Previous admin action: I got banned for duping water bottles last week

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like suitable friends

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've previously been a part of Aegis, Paradox and Insidious. I live in Europe and I'm a 12 year old squeeker.

In-game name:

Signal

Time spent on Asylum:

About 1.5K hours in past 2 1/2 months

Previous admin action:

Bans, which were lifted

Cause you're an active S5 gang, and S5 is my main server

Imperium, Primitive, U.S Central, but I'm awake during EU timezone, 17

In-game name: SnowCat

Time spent on Asylum: Almost around 3/4 of my arma Time  https://gyazo.com/5d935a73c76811cd8198c3e322e82d36

Previous admin action: None?

Why do you want to join us: I want to have fun with the gang enjoy the prosper of Arma and server 5. YOU guys seem very chill and fun to play with.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): TFS,DF,SD, TimeZone- Chicago Standerd Time Central Age-15

Edited by SnowCat
HenryHoover likes this
11 hours ago, signal said:

In-game name:

Signal

Time spent on Asylum:

About 1.5K hours in past 2 1/2 months

Previous admin action:

Bans, which were lifted

Cause you're an active S5 gang, and S5 is my main server

Imperium, Primitive, U.S Central, but I'm awake during EU timezone, 17

Accepted as trial.

7 hours ago, ~ Mike ~ said:

In-game name: ~ Mike ~

Time spent on Asylum: 1k hours 

Previous admin action: cl'ing

Why do you want to join us: i know dax bio and all them and theyre cool people

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): retribution, lk, tm, imperium

Accepted as trial

In-game name: Leap

Time spent on Asylum: ~270 hours

Previous admin action: combat log like a year ago

Why do you want to join us: I need a gang with people who like to capture things and war and a gang with enough people to take on Ascension.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Wongs Cartel, Nightmare (I think) and Evolve, I Think. Idk it was an E emblem but it was a weird looking E. EST Time Zone, I am 17.

Edited by MaverickSanders
18 hours ago, MaverickSanders said:

In-game name: Leap

Time spent on Asylum: ~270 hours

Previous admin action: combat log like a year ago

Why do you want to join us: I need a gang with people who like to capture things and war and a gang with enough people to take on Ascension.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Wongs Cartel, Nightmare (I think) and Evolve, I Think. Idk it was an E emblem but it was a weird looking E. EST Time Zone, I am 17.

Denied

In-game name: Labrador Voador

Time spent on Asylum: total arma 3 - 1600 hours, asylum maybe 400

Previous admin action: never

Why do you want to join us: I would like an active gang with good work team. I was watching last days and i think i can grow up with this team.

Previous gang: only one in s4, but cant remember the name.

timezone: Brazil

• Application •

In-game name: Mr.Ty

Time spent on Asylum: 1400 hours

Previous admin action: Banned for duping Money 8 months ago

Why do you want to join us: Because you guys own server 5 and its not the first time i been in a gang that owns one of the 5 servers, yes i wanna feel Powerful

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Server2: White Glove Society, Spectrum Server5 : Imperium/CEST UTC+2 hours/ Age:16

2 hours ago, thomas mcca said:
In-game name: Thomas TwinkleToes

Time spent on Asylum: 50-60 hrs

Previous admin action: none

Why do you want to join us: you guys seem fun and i like to have fun and you look like the scariest gang and i get allong with some of you

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): no gangs uk time 13

+1

Why do you want to join us: you guys seem fun and i like to have fun and you look like the scariest gang and i get allong with some of you

1+ :]

-1 can't even type Sojobo correctly.

Edited by Sn0wBlizzard
3 hours ago, thomas mcca said:

• Application •

In-game name: 64BiT

Time spent on Asylumhttps://gyazo.com/a61b38196f32e26e2eec51a03b574f31 / And I have 600+ Hours on Asylum

Previous admin action: I have No Bans

Why do you want to join us: I would love playing with a good group of guys that are looking to play cop and civ and Will is a cool guy and would like to hang more

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Plague, Drunk Squad, Renegade, Limitless , Primitive/ Eastern/17 

Edited by 64BiT
Hours
.Sean, Carl and Friendly like this

Gump Gein's 

• Application •

In-game name:Gump Gein

Time spent on Asylum:around 200 hours

Previous admin action:I have had admin powers on an arma 2 dayz server.

No admin interaction on the asylum #5 server yet.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join space turtles mainly because yall are active and organized. It would also be nice to have a few guys around for help and protection. It is far more fun doing anything if you have more people around.

The people on the server are getting to be a bit much for me and my few friends to handle alone.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):I was in infinite and left they were extremely unorganized let random people into the gang and could not get much accomplished together.

timezone: eastern standard

.Sean likes this

In-game name: emanuelmitrone

Time spent on Asylum: around 2300 hoours

Previous admin action: yes, i can tell that ion private

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like suitable friends and people i would have fun playing with, some fights going on

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): look signature for more imformation, i am utc +1 hour timezone, i am am 20 years old a little barbie girl

Edited by emanuelmitrone

In-game name: [RAF] General Moon

Time spent on Asylum: Two years - when server 1 was the only server.

Previous admin action: Cannot recall, took a break, but nothing recent.

Why do you want to join us: I have seen footage of your combat and your communications. It is something I value and want to be a part of.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I'm making a comeback on asylum after taking a break - I am currently in the Russian Armed Forces, was a Marauder, Trigger Happy and other various small gangs. I'm in the Central Time-zone US. 19 years old.

On 04/08/2016 at 5:17 PM, tyhugtfr said:

• Application •

In-game name: Mr.Ty

Time spent on Asylum: 1400 hours

Previous admin action: Banned for duping Money 8 months ago

Why do you want to join us: Because you guys own server 5 and its not the first time i been in a gang that owns one of the 5 servers, yes i wanna feel Powerful

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Server2: White Glove Society, Spectrum Server5 : Imperium/CEST UTC+2 hours/ Age:16

Accepted as recruit.

On 05/08/2016 at 11:53 PM, thomas mcca said:

Denied

On 06/08/2016 at 1:10 PM, 64BiT said:

• Application •

In-game name: 64BiT

Time spent on Asylumhttps://gyazo.com/a61b38196f32e26e2eec51a03b574f31 / And I have 600+ Hours on Asylum

Previous admin action: I have No Bans

Why do you want to join us: I would love playing with a good group of guys that are looking to play cop and civ and Will is a cool guy and would like to hang more

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Plague, Drunk Squad, Renegade, Limitless , Primitive/ Eastern/17 

Accepted as recruit.

2 hours ago, emanuelmitrone said:

In-game name: emanuelmitrone

Time spent on Asylum: around 2300 hoours

Previous admin action: yes, i can tell that ion private

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like suitable friends and people i would have fun playing with, some fights going on

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): look signature for more imformation, i am utc +1 hour timezone, i am am 20 years old a little barbie girl

Accepted as recruit.

2 hours ago, General Moon said:

In-game name: [RAF] General Moon

Time spent on Asylum: Two years - when server 1 was the only server.

Previous admin action: Cannot recall, took a break, but nothing recent.

Why do you want to join us: I have seen footage of your combat and your communications. It is something I value and want to be a part of.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I'm making a comeback on asylum after taking a break - I am currently in the Russian Armed Forces, was a Marauder, Trigger Happy and other various small gangs. I'm in the Central Time-zone US. 19 years old.

Accepted as recruit.

In-game name:FuzzyPanda

Time spent on Asylum:100+ hours take it or leave it

Previous admin action:got banned once for scripting, but it was a glitch in the system and got unbanned the same day.

Why do you want to join us:Because you guys basically own everything on the server, and you help me out a lot.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):I am 13 years old, i live in south carolina i have never been in previous gangs on this server i usually just play with my friends and i am in the eastern timezone.

In-game name: Mr.Purple

Time spent on Asylum: 3,000 Hours

Previous admin action:Got off a 3 day RDM ban about 3 days ago, Stupid Mistake.

Why do you want to join us: Looking for a active Server 5 Gang

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I was in white glove, Dark horse military, RavenWood, and The Rodents. I live in the United States EST time zone, and I'm a 15 year old boy.

Edited by Mr.Purple

In-game name: William

Time spent on Asylum: Too much.

Previous admin action: ^ Nothing that i actually did in ages tho.

Why do you want to join us: This gang happens to have a lot of my friends in it:)

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): British, 19 y/o, Been in FSA, Insurgents, Nefarious, Twelve Monkeys and a few more

21 minutes ago, william said:

Why do you want to join us: This gang happens to have a lot of my friends in it:)

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): British, 19 y/o, Been in FSA, Insurgents, Nefarious, Twelve Monkeys and a few more

+1

william likes this
1 hour ago, william said:

+1 <3

In-game name: SGT. Donny Donowitz

Time spent on Asylum: A LOT, don't know precisely, but I'd say 60-70% of my ARMA 3 playtime(1500-1600hrs)was on Asylum, it's been easily 2 years On and Off now.

Previous admin action: Banned for Duping on Server 6 whenever it was up, Banned for VDM last week, but honestly, it was all in fairplay, I VDMed a guy trying to RDM me.

Why do you want to join us: Played two or three times with you guys in a group now and i really enjoyed it. I also got a couple buddies in there, dax, defrags(plays with you a lot), Thomas and I are pretty chill aswell and all the rest of your gang really...

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I'm 21, about to be 22 late August, my name's Alex, I've been in Rebels Of Altis, Imperium, Ascension, I live in Quebec, (UTC-05:00) I play Asylum too much, like, way too much, I know everything about Cartels, Turfs, etc. I'm a real Turf Rat.

In-game name: jax 

Time spent on Asylum: 2000 hours on asylum /781 on wastland/https://gyazo.com/0d6c24736be06f84ac219cdff620ccea

Previous admin action: rdm 

Why do you want to join us: because i looks like u guys fight alot and i like that shit

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): plague black water/ team berry/atf/ a bunch of old gangs/ 17/ pacific standard time

Edited by Proteus
On 8/8/2016 at 3:15 PM, FuzzyPanda said:

In-game name:FuzzyPanda

Time spent on Asylum:100+ hours take it or leave it

Previous admin action:got banned once for scripting, but it was a glitch in the system and got unbanned the same day.

Why do you want to join us:Because you guys basically own everything on the server, and you help me out a lot.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):I am 13 years old, i live in south carolina i have never been in previous gangs on this server i usually just play with my friends and i am in the eastern timezone.

Denied

On 8/9/2016 at 2:16 PM, Mr.Purple said:

In-game name: Mr.Purple

Time spent on Asylum: 3,000 Hours

Previous admin action:Got off a 3 day RDM ban about 3 days ago, Stupid Mistake.

Why do you want to join us: Looking for a active Server 5 Gang

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I was in white glove, Dark horse military, RavenWood, and The Rodents. I live in the United States EST time zone, and I'm a 15 year old boy.

Denied

On 8/9/2016 at 2:38 PM, william said:

Accepted as trial 

On 8/9/2016 at 5:58 PM, BGK1990 said:

In-game name:

Bailey

Time spent on Asylum:

240 hours

Previous admin action:

Nope

I am always playing as a Civ and i want to join a better gang

Previous gangs: Mapas, unity, infinite

Time zone: central standard time

Denied

On 8/10/2016 at 6:30 PM, Alex1994 said:

In-game name: SGT. Donny Donowitz

Time spent on Asylum: A LOT, don't know precisely, but I'd say 60-70% of my ARMA 3 playtime(1500-1600hrs)was on Asylum, it's been easily 2 years On and Off now.

Previous admin action: Banned for Duping on Server 6 whenever it was up, Banned for VDM last week, but honestly, it was all in fairplay, I VDMed a guy trying to RDM me.

Why do you want to join us: Played two or three times with you guys in a group now and i really enjoyed it. I also got a couple buddies in there, dax, defrags(plays with you a lot), Thomas and I are pretty chill aswell and all the rest of your gang really...

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I'm 21, about to be 22 late August, my name's Alex, I've been in Rebels Of Altis, Imperium, Ascension, I live in Quebec, (UTC-05:00) I play Asylum too much, like, way too much, I know everything about Cartels, Turfs, etc. I'm a real Turf Rat.

Accepted as trial

On 8/11/2016 at 2:55 PM, the rig said:

In-game name:The Rig

Time spent on Asylum: a lot some might say to much

Previous admin action: N/A

Why do you want to join us: I was told to

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): ROA they died, CST, OLD!!! 42

Accepted as trial

19 hours ago, Proteus said:

In-game name: jax 

Time spent on Asylum: 2000 hours on asylum /781 on wastland/https://gyazo.com/0d6c24736be06f84ac219cdff620ccea

Previous admin action: rdm 

Why do you want to join us: because i looks like u guys fight alot and i like that shit

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): plague black water/ team berry/atf/ a bunch of old gangs/ 17/ pacific standard time

Denied

Edited by KevinOB
On 12/22/2015 at 11:39 AM, Sojobo said:

• Application •

In-game name: early

Time spent on Asylum: over 200

Previous admin action: ban for rdm 2 months ago

Why do you want to join us: i want to have a better and more experience time playing on asylum

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): none/pst/13

• Application •

In-game name:Marcus 

Time spent on Asylum:900

Previous admin action:exploting. lik 3 mounts ago

Why do you want to join us: becuse i am loking for a gang to stay in. and i know mike 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): SPARTAN, ATF, the fuckboys, zero tolarance 

Edited by Thomas100
56 minutes ago, Thomas100 said:

• Application •

In-game name:Marcus 

Time spent on Asylum:900

Previous admin action:exploting. lik 3 mounts ago

Why do you want to join us: becuse i am loking for a gang to stay in. and i know mike 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): SPARTAN, ATF, the fuckboys, zero tolarance 

-1 don't think he was in ATF