• Space Turtles • | [S3] | Recruitment [CLOSED]

Sojobo

Just now, sakha said:

In-game name: sakha

Time spent on Asylum: 3900 5d05e66c69a6146f7c42611e7dad7fa2.png

Previous admin action: I have been ban twice for RDM. Frist I was ban becz I failed to initiate properly. And scound time it was lifted (wasnt RDM from my understanding).

Why do you want to join us: I need some people to play with and I know most of the ST member from cop. They seems cool to me.

About you : My name Sakhawat. Im 21 years old, student. And in my free time i like playing military simulation games.

Note: Failure to list all previous admin action will result in immediate denial.

Approved. Please check your Forum Messages for the TeamSpeak information.

In-game name: Zami

Time spent on Asylum: 400 hours , http://prntscr.com/ebqed5

Previous admin action: I never got banned on any arma server

Why do you want to join us: i want to join becuse you guys are having lots of fun together and its a uniqe gang (great members, activity ...)

About you : I'm 18 years old i come from slovenia . I like computer things like programming, editing pictures, videos, making curcuits ...

Maxツ and BioHazard like this
12 hours ago, Zami said:

In-game name: Zami

Time spent on Asylum: 400 hours , http://prntscr.com/ebqed5

Previous admin action: I never got banned on any arma server

Why do you want to join us: i want to join becuse you guys are having lots of fun together and its a uniqe gang (great members, activity ...)

About you : I'm 18 years old i come from slovenia . I like computer things like programming, editing pictures, videos, making curcuits ...

Accepted as Recruit! 

In-game name: Jafar Ragnar

Time spent on Asylum:2549 https://gyazo.com/6ffb37f4de31b3f1ce2b32285d63d9c3

Previous admin action: Ive been banned for things I wasn't aware of but exploiting,Cl, and Ive never done anything thats bad

Why do you want to join us: so I can enjoy the old times and have some people to kick it with and kill some peoples just tryna have fun

About you :I live in florida, Ive been in the gangs space turtles way back when also a few others cant think of off the top my head but I mainly play cop play civ if I had a group to play with

Just now, Jafar Ragnar/Reckless said:

In-game name: Jafar Ragnar

Time spent on Asylum:2549 https://gyazo.com/6ffb37f4de31b3f1ce2b32285d63d9c3

Previous admin action: Ive been banned for things I wasn't aware of but exploiting,Cl, and Ive never done anything thats bad

Why do you want to join us: so I can enjoy the old times and have some people to kick it with and kill some peoples just tryna have fun

About you :I live in florida, Ive been in the gangs space turtles way back when also a few others cant think of off the top my head but I mainly play cop play civ if I had a group to play with

Accepted. 

On 2/8/2017 at 6:22 PM, Zaephar said:

In-game name: Zaephar

Time spent on Asylum: around 550 hours but i have no SS. here's this though  http://imgur.com/a/fDrNa

Previous admin action: the last one I had was accidental CBL. was a long time ago. forgot by who :S

Why do you want to join us: Looking for a group of people to play with. You guys have been suggested to me by a few of my friends. Would love to get some cartel fights and police fights in with you guys.

About you : 22 yrs old. Been with Suicide Squad, NV, and New Era. Suicide Squad disbanded a while back and I left NV/NE for personal reasons. Doing my best to become a manager at my workplace. Pulled a 14hr/50min shift at my work the other day and it kicked my ass :S I never bother with side chat wars as well as flaming my own teammates so there's that... I play a few other games too like league of legends, osu, empyrion (not so much right now), and escape from tarkov.

you guys forgot about me :(

On 2/8/2017 at 6:31 PM, Dressbuck said:

+1 Great guy, :)

Dressbuck likes this

In-game name: Lorax

Time spent on Asylum:Aroun 1800 on Asylum

0cf87c09cc1284489e114e506ddc625f.png

Previous admin action: None

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like a nice group of people to play with and I want to start playing on S3 again.

About you : I'm a 15 year old Canadian, I spend most of my time playing Arma and mostly on Asylum. My past gangs are Destiny, Imperium, Eclipse, New Era, and BnH.

In game name: William

Time spent on Asylum: around 1800 with a little over 1900 on Arma 3

7ba80093b7c1ffb30f59e070d8667e86.png

Previous admin action: banned for exploiting once but it got lifted in about 45 min (: 

Why do you want to join us: The reason I would like to join Space Turtles is because About a year ago I started playing on Asylum and I have always seen Space turtles as the gang that loves to just play and have fun rather then being one of the gangs that is very serious about everything and breaks up every 3 months or so. 

About you: I live in Ontario Canada, I have been a Constable on the APD for almost a year now (1 year in 2 days) I play Arma every night after school as well as on the weekends into the early hours of the morning. I enjoy fighting Cartels but also grabbing 10 guys with Mk's and having a conversation with the cops in HQ and pretend like we arent doing anything wrong.

21 minutes ago, Lorax said:

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like a nice group of people to play with and I want to start playing on S3 again.

About you : I'm a 15 year old Canadian, I spend most of my time playing Arma and mostly on Asylum. My past gangs are Destiny, Imperium, Eclipse, New Era, and BnH.

+1

Lorax likes this
4 hours ago, Lorax said:

Denied. Thank you for your interest in Space Turtles.

4 hours ago, WilliamS said:

In game name: William

Time spent on Asylum: around 1800 with a little over 1900 on Arma 3

7ba80093b7c1ffb30f59e070d8667e86.png

Previous admin action: banned for exploiting once but it got lifted in about 45 min (: 

Why do you want to join us: The reason I would like to join Space Turtles is because About a year ago I started playing on Asylum and I have always seen Space turtles as the gang that loves to just play and have fun rather then being one of the gangs that is very serious about everything and breaks up every 3 months or so. 

About you: I live in Ontario Canada, I have been a Constable on the APD for almost a year now (1 year in 2 days) I play Arma every night after school as well as on the weekends into the early hours of the morning. I enjoy fighting Cartels but also grabbing 10 guys with Mk's and having a conversation with the cops in HQ and pretend like we arent doing anything wrong.

Accepted. Welcome in Space Turtles!

Beifang Ming and BioHazard like this

In-game name: LightKnight

Time spent on Asylum: JITPnIe.png

Previous admin action: Nothing, iv been a good boy.

Why do you want to join us: Have quiet a few friends here and am looking to have fun on civ with you guys :)

About you :  Just Retired from Lieutenant and am now looking to chill on Civ with some friends, fight and of course, have some fun :P

massi likes this
Just now, LightKnight said:

In-game name: LightKnight

Time spent on Asylum: JITPnIe.png

Previous admin action: Nothing, iv been a good boy.

Why do you want to join us: Have quiet a few friends here and am looking to have fun on civ with you guys :)

About you :  Just Retired from Lieutenant and am now looking to chill on Civ with some friends, fight and of course, have some fun :P

Accepted for a Interview!

In-game name: Trickz

Time spent on Asylum: 600-700 hours/All time on arma 1500 https://gyazo.com/7ec69d888051bfadb4cd9a4b4bece386

Previous admin action: A ban for combat log as of around 2 years ago, but I was unbanned the day after

Why do you want to join us: Looking for a gang that can get stuff done and have fun, also spoke to Thor and he seemed very nice

About you : Been apart of ATF and many other small gangs, I live in the US and am on around 2-3 hours a day during weekdays and anywhere from 8-12 hours on weekends. I am self-sustained money wise and I might sound a bit high pitched but am pretty quiet

Edited by Twix
On 2/24/2017 at 10:35 PM, Johnny said:

Alright, let's give it a try:frog:

In-game name: Johnny Paintballer

Time spent on Asylum: 1800+

http://prntscr.com/ed3052.png

Previous admin action: RDM and VDM, long time ago

Why do you want to join us: I've always wanted to be a turtle and blue is my favorite colour.

About you : P4 monkey cop who likes arresting people and killing people on his free time.

Thanks for applying,
Denied

2 hours ago, Twix said:

In-game name: Trickz

Time spent on Asylum: 600-700 hours/All time on arma 1500 https://gyazo.com/7ec69d888051bfadb4cd9a4b4bece386

Previous admin action: A ban for combat log as of around 2 years ago, but I was unbanned the day after

Why do you want to join us: Looking for a gang that can get stuff done and have fun, also spoke to Thor and he seemed very nice

About you : Been apart of ATF and many other small gangs, I live in the US and am on around 2-3 hours a day during weekdays and anywhere from 8-12 hours on weekends. I am self-sustained money wise and I might sound a bit high pitched but am pretty quiet

Thanks for applying,

Denied

In-game name: Miles

Time spent on Asylum: well idk about just asylum but in arma 1500 hours 

Previous admin action: none

Why do you want to join us: cause i know all of you

About you : I live in the U.S. played Asylum on and off for 3 years now and love playing cop but also enjoy a good rebel load out with a 7.62. I was in Bravta for bit when it first started.

HD Neat likes this
18 minutes ago, martini442 said:

In-game name: Miles

Time spent on Asylum: well idk about just asylum but in arma 1500 hours 

Previous admin action: none

Why do you want to join us: cause i know all of you

About you : I live in the U.S. played Asylum on and off for 3 years now and love playing cop but also enjoy a good rebel load out with a 7.62. I was in Bravta for bit when it first started.

Approved.

HD Neat likes this

In-game name: Crow

Time spent on Asylum: Overall spent 5k hours on Arma and around 3k is on asylum xD

Previous admin action: one exploit ban, but got quickly reversed

Why do you want to join us: cause I'm the best mascot around tbh and I wanna gat some kids ;)

About you : I'm 19, decent "pilot", was in many shit tier gangs excluding instinct (instinct4lyf) I'm also a legendary memer

Beifang Ming likes this
Just now, Crow said:

Time spent on Asylum: Overall spent 5k hours on Arma and around 3k is on asylum xD

Why do you want to join us: cause I'm the best mascot around tbh and I wanna gat some kids ;)

About you : I'm 19, decent "pilot", was in many shit tier gangs excluding instinct (instinct4lyf) I'm also a legendary memer

•  

+1

Crow likes this
2 minutes ago, Crow said:

•  

Approved For Interview. See Forum Message

Crow likes this
8 minutes ago, Crow said:

•  

sorry Hoover is are mascot

HenryHoover, Will and Beifang Ming like this

In-game name: Maple De Leaf

Time spent on Asylum: 1400+ hours  https://gyazo.com/6fa5121f72bcdd0a279b01a924c7da17

Previous admin action: Combat storing around April of 2016

Why do you want to join us: I want to join a gang that is team oriented and knows what they're doing, 

About you (previous gangs/ time zones): I am a Canadian/German fellow that likes to fight cartels/banks/feds daily, I'm always trying to get those good montage clips if possible :P. I work well with a team, listen well, and a good shot. I am also very experienced in Asylum as I have been playing for three years on (with breaks in between of course). The gangs that I have been in is Spectre and Crimson. I am Eastern, Ontario Canada.

BioHazard likes this
35 minutes ago, Maple De Leaf said:

Time spent on Asylum: 1400+ hours  https://gyazo.com/6fa5121f72bcdd0a279b01a924c7da17

Why do you want to join us: I want to join a gang that is team oriented and knows what they're doing, 

About you (previous gangs/ time zones): I am a Canadian/German fellow that likes to fight cartels/banks/feds daily, I'm always trying to get those good montage clips if possible :P. I work well with a team, listen well, and a good shot. I am also very experienced in Asylum as I have been playing for three years on (with breaks in between of course). The gangs that I have been in is Spectre and Crimson. I am Eastern, Ontario Canada.

+1 you'll never catch him if he is driving a sport

Edited by WilliamS

In-game name: Cobra

Time spent on Asylum: https://gyazo.com/5445f7e212366d669ffafac6cef6b85f 

Previous admin action: Never been banned

Why do you want to join us: Because im based on S3 and i need a good gang to chill with as you guys seem to be the ones ! 

About you : Im 17 been playing arma for around a year and a half. Would say im pretty good. Went around a lot of servers and played with good players :) 

11 hours ago, Maple De Leaf said:

Approved for Interview. Claudio will like you :) 
We have no idea what were doing 90% of the time lel 

Danny and massi like this
1 hour ago, The Cobra said:

In-game name: Cobra

Time spent on Asylum: https://gyazo.com/5445f7e212366d669ffafac6cef6b85f 

Previous admin action: Never been banned

Why do you want to join us: Because im based on S3 and i need a good gang to chill with as you guys seem to be the ones ! 

About you : Im 17 been playing arma for around a year and a half. Would say im pretty good. Went around a lot of servers and played with good players :) 

If this is the cobra im thinking of +1

In-game name: Radi

Time spent on Asylum: like 350

Previous admin action: Exploiting and only 3 day

Why do you want to join us: You guys seemed organized and a lot of fun

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age) I've been in asylum mafia and Defiance. Im 13 almost 14 . Im EST timezone live in Maryland. I play as civ usually 

In-game name: Austin Rogers

Time spent on Asylum: c16d72b4d0f77b42f2ba75c37f591fb7.png

Previous admin action:

Spoiler

BABS

RDM

Exploit

RDM

About you : I'm from Canada currently attending college and Asylum consumes a fair amount of my free time. I love playing cop and know pretty much everyone in the gang. Looking for some fun when im on civ which I plan on doing more often.

Edited by Austin Rogers The Original
19 minutes ago, Austin Rogers The Original said:

In-game name: Austin Rogers

Time spent on Asylum: c16d72b4d0f77b42f2ba75c37f591fb7.png

Previous admin action:

Reveal hidden contents

BABS

RDM

Exploit

RDM

About you : I'm from Canada currently attending college and Asylum consumes a fair amount of my free time. I love playing cop and know pretty much everyone in the gang. Looking for some fun when im on civ which I plan on doing more often.

+1