• Space Turtles • | [S3] | Recruitment [CLOSED]

Sojobo

BEU7pbb.png

• Space Turtles •

Space Turtles is a fairly old gang but has never had a thread so I figured I'd go ahead and post this up so people who are interested can have a place to ask questions and what not. The majority of our members are also APD members and we'd prefer to keep it that way, we're either playing cop together or civ together - it's no fun taking down your buddies so it's important to us that we all roll together.

We are active on Server 3.
As expected our members are in fact turtles, turtles from space.

• Space Policy •

All turtles are expected to abide by server rules at all times, any turtle caught stepping out of line will be immediately removed from the team.
It only takes 1 person to ruin the reputation of an entire gang and as such we do not stand for any breach of server rules within our ranks.

• Recruitment •

Recruitment is currently: CLOSED.
Applicants can be accepted by LTs and Captains only.
 All applicants must have a microphone and be able to use TeamSpeak.
Recruit period will be determined by the Captains.
It is also preferable that you are not a pleb and can listen.

• The Team •

Spoiler

Supreme Leader
Sojobo

Captain
KevinOB
Danny
Maxツ

HD Neat

Lieutenant 
Thomas
Sahka
Country Bob Ross

Sergeant
Hoover
LightKnight
Vhasj
Micheal Schmeichel

Corporal
Noamigo
Beifang Ming
Rag

The Bear Jew
Blue
Claudio
Adam Edgar
Zeddy

Private
Dressbuck
MattyV
Sparrow
Shax
Shorty
Braden

Recruit
Mithrandie
Bama
Martin Fud
Hula Hoop
Jim

Updated: 23/04/2017

Retired

DaX
Will
Starance
Gash Carr

b203854687.jpg

• Application •

Please Follow the format below when applying.

In-game name: Sojobo

Time spent on Asylum: 100 hours [Please include a Screenshot]

Previous admin action: I got banned for duping water bottles last week.

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like suitable friends

About you : I've previously been a part of Aegis, Paradox and Insidious. I live in Europe and I'm a 12 year old squeaker.

Note: Failure to list all previous admin action will result in immediate denial.

A taste of being a turtle;

In-game name:

Aasrum

Time spent on Asylum:

2000+Hrs

Previous admin action:

Jap, exploit 3 day banned. (shame)

Why do you want to join us:

I love to play with you guys and I also love to help you. Now I want to be one of the guy who can take a cartel by myself and have the Space Turtle name above my head. Also a cop

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):

Previous gangs: Marauders

Time zone:

(GMT +01:00)

In-game name: Henrald Hoover

Time spent on Asylum: A long time

Previous admin action: 3 day accidental VDM reduced to 1day

Why do you want to join us: Because I play with you guys everyday on cop and civ and you all love me <3

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I am Lord Henrald Hoover of the Hoover House #GreatSucker I am 17 years 9months and 19days old to the date of making this post (24/12/15) My timezone is GMT+00

Why you should accept me: I am henry that's why :)

In-game name:

Thomas

Time spent on Asylum:

800+Hrs

Previous admin action:

Nope

I am always playing on Civ and Cop with you guys.

Previous gangs: Outfits' date=' Nameless, division. [/size']

Time zone: GMT (UK)

Accepted as recruit

In-game name:

Aasrum

Time spent on Asylum:

2000+Hrs

Previous admin action:

Jap' date=' exploit 3 day banned. (shame)[/size']

I love to play with you guys and I also love to help you. Now I want to be one of the guy who can take a cartel by myself and have the Space Turtle name above my head. Also a cop

Previous gangs: Marauders

Time zone:

(GMT +01:00)

​Accepted as recruit

In-game name: Henrald Hoover

Time spent on Asylum: A long time

Previous admin action: 3 day accidental VDM reduced to 1day

Why do you want to join us: Because I play with you guys everyday on cop and civ and you all love me

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I am Lord Henrald Hoover of the Hoover House #GreatSucker I am 17 years 9months and 19days old to the date of making this post (24/12/15) My timezone is GMT+00

Why you should accept me: I am henry that's why :)

​Accepted as recruit

In-game name:Minibagge

Time spent on Asylum:holy crap i dont know, itis the on ly thing i play with arma 3 so around 1000 hours

Previous admin action: non

Why do you want to join us: like hanging out with you guys, we are always doing fun shit :D!

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):i was a leader of outfits live in Europe and im a 23 year old old squeeker:)

Time spent on Asylum:holy crap i dont know, itis the on ly thing i play with arma 3 so around 1000 hours

Previous admin action: non

Why do you want to join us: like hanging out with you guys, we are always doing fun shit :D!

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):i was a leader of outfits live in Europe and im a 23 year old old squeeker:)

+1 best shooter EU

In-game name: Campity

Time spent on Asylum: 150 hours

Previous admin action: Nope

Why do you want to join us: Kelly wont stop bothering me and I already hang out with you guys sometimes.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Well im 17, and Im in central time. I used to be in salt patrol (dont bring it up)

Why do you want to join us: Kelly wont stop bothering me and I already hang out with you guys sometimes.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Well im 17, and Im in central time. I used to be in salt patrol (dont bring it up)

+1 he was my fave cadet

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Well im 17' date=' and Im in central time. I used to be in salt patrol (dont bring it up)[/quote']

Time spent on Asylum:holy crap i dont know' date=' itis the on ly thing i play with arma 3 so around 1000 hours

[b']Previous admin action: non

Accepted, when ya get a chance get on our TS for tags and more info!

In-game name: Blake

Time spent on Asylum: 83 hrs

Previous admin action: Not on asylum but im use to be trial on my friends

Why do you want to join us: SO i can have a group of people that can do shit with me help each other make cash do drug cartels become a rebel fuck with cops just something to keep the game interesting

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age) Grove Street,KFSL, Eastern, 13 almost 14 im a squeaker

Edited by Blake
Updated Info

In-game name:Beifang Ming

Time spent on Asylum:https://gyazo.com/8888612f1c0b2e4614364d55e95ecfb1

Previous admin action:Exloiting(shank someone from out the prison)

Why do you want to join us:its fun to play with you guys

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age)I have been notorious fukienese dragons divsion and insurgents and l am a 19 year old come from kavala(gmt 1+) like pistols a lot

37 minutes ago, northern said:

In-game name:Beifang Ming

Time spent on Asylum:https://gyazo.com/8888612f1c0b2e4614364d55e95ecfb1

Previous admin action:Exloiting(shank someone from out the prison)

Why do you want to join us:its fun to play with you guys

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age)I have been notorious fukienese dragons divsion and insurgents and l am a 19 year old come from kavala(gmt 1+) like pistols a lot

+1

• 2 months later...

In-game name: Tusken Raider/ Lumberjack John/ Turtle Poacher John

Time spent on Asylum: 1k hours

Previous admin action: Perm Ban for a picture of Gnashes as my profile pic

Why do you want to join us: Seems like a fun group of people and you are my neighbors

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Was in MIS, Heaving Breathing and Invictus. Im 18 and currently in Central time zone

In-game name: Ultima Titan *M3RC* or DJScias *M3RC*

Time spent on Asylum: 2383 hours

Why do you want to join us: Because Dax, Neat and Sojobo keep asking me.. Plus apparently no activity requirement, so perfect for me wonky schedule.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've been part (and continue to be in my head) of *M3RC* (Chronic / Volunteer one) and FSA (Free Syrian Army). I'm old enough, people in the gang know my age. I'm GMT+1(or +2, depending on Daylight Savings Time) and live in Western Europe, Belgium.

Kind regards,
DJScias

Roberino, DaX, Sojobo and 1 other like this

• Application •

In-game name: [] Turtle []

Time spent on Asylum: 2,347 Hours as Cop. 1,061 Hours as Civilian.

Previous admin action: Compensation,Gold Star for Effort.

Why do you want to join us: Im a turtle. you are a gang of space turtles. I feel we are long lost family. I can bring fun times and plenty of laughs. Also I look good in a ghillie.

I am turtle. I have been a asylum advent player for almost 3 years. I play every day for numerous hours. I use to own my own gang called Rape & Pillage. I am in the Eastern Timezone but I play from 8am - 3am my time. So I can be placed in any timezone. I am 28 years old. All thought I am a turtle. So not sure what that converts to in human years. 

Time to catch some people poaching my family.

Sojobo likes this

• Application •

In-game name:Napkin

Time spent on Asylum:180 Hours

Previous admin action:None

Why do you want to join us:I like a lot of your members and would like to join also Dax and One told me to apply :D

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Banana Street , Division/Eastern/14

• Application •

In-game name: Jc

Time spent on Asylum: Unsure but 1.6k in Arma 3

Previous admin action: Bamf thought I was hacking but he unbanned me because I wasn't

Why do you want to join us: I have seen a few of your members around on 6 and they all seem pretty chill which is what I'm looking for,

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Raiding inc.

In-game name:

BioHazard

Time spent on Asylum:

1600 Hours on Arma approx 1200 on Asylum

Previous admin action:

None

I want to join a gang that both plays cop and civ together, I know the majority of the members. 

I'm from the UK, 19, and I'm mostly a career cop but with a surprisingly decent shot.

DivineTimes likes this

In-game name: Feldmen

Time spent on Asylum: 952 hours all on Asylum and some on KoTH and BR

Previous admin action: No action

Why do you want to join us: I have played with you guys before as cop (I am a previous SGT from a long time ago) and as civ and always had fun. I am also looking for some people to play civ with and get back into Altis Life.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I was in O.D.A and Marshall. My time zone is EST. My age is 23.

Edited by Feldmen
Just now, Feldmen said:

In-game name: Feldmen

Time spent on Asylum: 952 hours all on Asylum and some on KoTH and BR

Previous admin action: No action

Why do you want to join us: I have played with you guys before as cop (I am a previous SGT from a long time ago) and as civ and always had fun. I am also looking for some people to play civ with and get back into Altis Life.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I was in O.D.A and Marshall. My time zone is EST. My age is 23.

10/10 would +1 

great meat shield

Feldmen likes this
On 26/03/2016 at 10:41 PM, BioHazard_ said:

In-game name:

BioHazard

Time spent on Asylum:

1600 Hours on Arma approx 1200 on Asylum

Previous admin action:

None

I want to join a gang that both plays cop and civ together, I know the majority of the members. 

I'm from the UK, 19, and I'm mostly a career cop but with a surprisingly decent shot.

+1 good guy..

BioHazard and ~ Mike ~ like this
  • 1 month later...

In-game name: whatever i want (usually it's sp0on)

Time spent on Asylum: 2500ish

Previous admin action:a few things. nothing recent. 

Why do you want to join us: I need an active gang and I like your style.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Bamboo Union Dirty Bastards Bratva Boats and Hoes Imperium Syndicate. 

I'm from the us (pst) and i pull more rp than lucky shots from my sleeve. 

Edited by Sp0on
ff accuracy
  • 1 month later...

Cop Application

In-game name: 101notafraid 

Time spent on Asylum: 85 hours     

Previous Admin action: None   

Why do you want to join us: I've played on the server for a while now and really enjoy it :)        

About you(previous gangs/timezone/age): Ran my own Milsim unit/ Eastern/ 26                                                                                                                                                                              

In-game name:Powerwolf

Time spent on Asylum: like 800 hours or so

Previous admin action: I got a 3 day "combat logging" ban by Taejon and was unbanned after I explained myself 

Why do you want to join us: I used to be a part of you guys waaayyy back and I know like half the gang xP

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I'm 19 and I'm currently in ohio right now so that puts me at EST. Ive been in SOA,Drunk Squad (sadly), Seige, Imperium (for like 4 days I left) and a few other gangs who's names I honestly can't remember. I'm  pretty big career cop too to be honest :P

Beifang Ming likes this