• Space Turtles • | [S3] | Recruitment [CLOSED]

Sojobo

In-game name: Jim

Time spent on Asylum: Total: 500 hours

On Tanoa: 250+ Hours 

Previous admin action: None 

Why do you want to join us: I've talked/played with most of you before as cop and have seen the way you guys do things around Tanoa as a group. Also, you all seem like a good group of guys to game with.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Previous gangs: Infinite. I am 21 years old and live in America, Eastern Time Zone. 

12 minutes ago, GrizzlyJim said:

Why do you want to join us: I've talked/played with most of you before as cop and have seen the way you guys do things around Tanoa as a group. Also, you all seem like a good group of guys to game with.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Previous gangs: Infinite. I am 21 years old and live in America, Eastern Time Zone. 

+1 robocop

18 hours ago, Thomas100 said:

• Application •

In-game name:Marcus 

Time spent on Asylum:900

Previous admin action:exploting. lik 3 mounts ago

Why do you want to join us: becuse i am loking for a gang to stay in. and i know mike 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): SPARTAN, ATF, the fuckboys, zero tolarance 

On 8/14/2016 at 7:05 PM, early said:

Denied

• Application •

In-game name:

Yato

Time spent on Asylum:

Previous admin action:

None

Why do you want to join us:

Want to rain horror over people with the gang name space turtles

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):

No gang exp/Los Angeles/17 

Edited by Mr.Wolf

In-game name:Jafar Ragnar

Time spent on Asylum:https://gyazo.com/266e47dc12629e482e16600869a17822 most of it played asylum

Previous admin action:was banned for rdm but was lifted by deadly few hours after it was put in place

Why do you want to join us:id like to have people to hang out with on server 5 be able to run coc and willing to put some in gang acct also do cartels also I'm a constable and know some of the people who are already in the gang

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age

tunnel snakes, in lawless server 3,4, cant remember other gangs but not much, US florida ,23

BioHazard likes this

• Application •

In-game name:Mr.Buehler

Time spent on Asylum:200

Previous admin action:None

Why do you want to join us:I enjoy playing with your gang and you seem like great guys, always doing the right thing and I think this would be the right gang for me.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Black Flag/UTC/17

7 hours ago, Mr.Buehler said:

• Application •

Why do you want to join us:I enjoy playing with your gang and you seem like great guys, always doing the right thing and I think this would be the right gang for me.

-1 for me. Need more hours

In-game name:

Noamigo

Time spent on Asylum:

No idea... quite a bit.

Previous admin action:

None

Seems like a very cool gang with some of the best people I know + I have had my fair share of super serious anxious cartel fights and am now looking for a more fun gang since shield died (Not that I am not willing to fight if needed :).

Shield/UTC+2:00/17

On 8/16/2016 at 3:13 PM, GrizzlyJim said:

Approved as trial

On 8/16/2016 at 6:21 PM, Mr.Wolf said:

• Application •

In-game name:

Yato

Time spent on Asylum:

Previous admin action:

None

Want to rain horror over people with the gang name space turtles

No gang exp/Los Angeles/17 

Denied

On 8/17/2016 at 4:55 PM, Mr.Buehler said:

• Application •

Denied

•JiM• likes this

In-game name:

Keemstar (LETS GET ROIIIIIIIGGGGHT into the news)

Time spent on Asylum:

400+

Previous admin action:

None

I've ran coke with a few of your guys mainly mike and el chapo and their pretty chill which is rare on this cancerous server.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age)

instinct for a a while. Then I got trialed in Ascension which was complete aids I ended up killing shuggie.-Central time-17-

18 minutes ago, drew0501 said:

In-game name:

Keemstar (LETS GET ROIIIIIIIGGGGHT into the news)

Time spent on Asylum:

400+

Previous admin action:

None

I've ran coke with a few of your guys mainly mike and el chapo and their pretty chill which is rare on this cancerous server.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age)

instinct for a a while. Then I got trialed in Ascension which was complete aids I ended up killing shuggie.-Central time-17-

has my +1 not many people have the balls to kill their gang leader

In-game name: Mr. Orange

Time spent on Asylum: 1400

Previous admin action: None

Why do you want to join us: Seems like a good place to have fun and kill people

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): White Glove, Spectrum, Bolshevik, Rodents / Eastern Standard Time / Im 15, love to relax and help out the team.

If a team member dies, I would try my hardest to save him rather than value my life. No reason to let anyone die without trying to get them back up!

Edited by Amir Orange
Mr.Purple likes this
3 minutes ago, Amir Orange said:

In-game name: Mr. Orange

Time spent on Asylum: 1078

Why do you want to join us: Seems like a good place to have fun and kill people

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): White Glove, Spectrum, Bolshevik / Eastern Standard Time / Im 15, love to relax and help out the team.

If a team member dies, I would try my hardest to save him rather than value my life. No reason to let anyone die without trying to get them back up!

In-game name: Abdul Diab

Time spent on Asylum: 20+ hrs

Why do you want to join us: I want to join you becouse I see that this is a very popular gang, I also see that the members are polite and nice to each other which is pretty importand in my opinion.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I have not joined any gang on this server yet. GMT +1 [NL] and I am 17, allmost 18.

14 hours ago, Goldmine17 said:

In-game name: Abdul Diab

Time spent on Asylum: 20+ hrs

Why do you want to join us: I want to join you becouse I see that this is a very popular gang, I also see that the members are polite and nice to each other which is pretty importand in my opinion.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I have not joined any gang on this server yet. GMT +1 [NL] and I am 17, allmost 18.

Ok, I can tell by the hours you put down. Seems to me you just started on asylum.

-1 for me

We are not babysitter's

T SPartan likes this

In-game name: Tyler

Time spent on Asylum: 700-800 hours.

Previous admin action: I got kicked once for talking over restart :)

Why do you want to join us: Got some good friends in the gang (The Rig, Will, Dax) and really want a good gang to play on Tanoa with.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): 20 years old on 9/15, I have been in Pirates, Iron Tigers, and Depravity. My timezone is EST.

• 2 weeks later...
On 5/18/2016 at 7:44 PM, Sp0on said:

In-game name: whatever i want (usually it's sp0on)

Time spent on Asylum: 2500ish

Previous admin action:a few things. nothing recent. 

Why do you want to join us: I need an active gang and I like your style. I know a lot of your members (soji dax will rig) and feel like i can be a great asset towards the gang. (I'm ok at flying but im better at shooting. )

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Bamboo Union Dirty Bastards Bratva Boats and Hoes Imperium Syndicate. 

I'm from the us (pst) and i pull better rp than lucky shots from my sleeves.

bumping this.

i need activity.

Edited by Sp0on
On 29/08/2016 at 2:55 AM, Tyler said:

In-game name: Tyler

Time spent on Asylum: 700-800 hours.

Previous admin action: I got kicked once for talking over restart :)

Why do you want to join us: Got some good friends in the gang (The Rig, Will, Dax) and really want a good gang to play on Tanoa with.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): 20 years old on 9/15, I have been in Pirates, Iron Tigers, and Depravity. My timezone is EST.

Dont know what he is on about . never talked to this kid im my life

Tyler, ~ Mike ~, Noamigo and 2 others like this
  • 2 weeks later...

In-game name:FuzzyPanda

Time spent on Asylum:550hrs +

Previous admin action:Banned once for rdm but git unbanned the same day

Why do you want to join us:because you guys are the most skilled gang on server 5 right now and my old gang sucks

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):Im 13 in the eastern timezone, and am on most of the time. My previous gang was Fall Of Eden.

On 7/31/2016 at 11:22 AM, Kitui said:

In-game name: Kitui

Time spent on Asylum: more than I want to talk about

Previous admin action: I want to be my very best, like kuklinski.

Why do you want to join us: seems like a good time.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): 17, cst, every gang under the sun but nimrods is the best gang on stratis.

@Sojobo

-1 salty cunt

DJB likes this

In-game name: OperatorJohn

Time spent on Asylum: 300+ Hours

Previous admin action: Banned once for CL.

Why do you want to join us: I've spent time playing with some of the members before. I've had time to take over Georgetown, and then even fight some of your members. You all seem fair, and are always following the rules. Space Turtles seems like a great gang to join.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've played with a few smaller gangs, nothing big, and I live in Eastern Standard Time. I am the age of 13. And yes, I know, your thinking I'm an annoying squeaker. Although I am a bit higher pitched than others, I am very mature. Of course at some points I can be immature, can't we all? But when I'm in a fight, or doing something important, I'm mature. No doubt about it. I know I can bring lots to this gang, and I hope I can play with you all soon.

10 hours ago, Murray said:

In-game name: OperatorJohn

Time spent on Asylum: 300+ Hours

Previous admin action: Banned once for CL.

Why do you want to join us: I've spent time playing with some of the members before. I've had time to take over Georgetown, and then even fight some of your members. You all seem fair, and are always following the rules. Space Turtles seems like a great gang to join.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've played with a few smaller gangs, nothing big, and I live in Eastern Standard Time. I am the age of 13. And yes, I know, your thinking I'm an annoying squeaker. Although I am a bit higher pitched than others, I am very mature. Of course at some points I can be immature, can't we all? But when I'm in a fight, or doing something important, I'm mature. No doubt about it. I know I can bring lots to this gang, and I hope I can play with you all soon.

On 8/18/2016 at 3:51 PM, Noamigo said:

In-game name:

Noamigo

Time spent on Asylum:

No idea... quite a bit.

Previous admin action:

None

Seems like a very cool gang with some of the best people I know + I have had my fair share of super serious anxious cartel fights and am now looking for a more fun gang since shield died (Not that I am not willing to fight if needed :).

?

In-game name: Heisenberg

Time spent on Asylum: 430 

Previous admin action: Got banned for vdm but it was resolved because the server was laggy

Why do you want to join us: You guys look like you have a lot of fun and i keep getting screwed over by you guys so why not join 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Eastern i'm 16 and i was in plague way back in the day 

2 hours ago, toxicsolutions said:

Previous admin action: Got banned for vdm but it was resolved because the server was laggy

Why do you want to join us: You guys look like you have a lot of fun and i keep getting screwed over by you guys so why not join 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Eastern i'm 16 and i was in plague way back in the day 

-1 Rdm ALOT

In-game name: Walrusking

Time spent on Asylum: Over 200 hours

Why do you want to join us:I would like to join your gang because i am currently not in one and my last gang fucked me over so i lost all of my money. I would also like to join because i have seen tactical skill and have good amount of combat knowledge.

Timezone: Eastern

Gangs: Bloods, Chinese mafia

22 hours ago, Walrusking said:

In-game name: Walrusking

Time spent on Asylum: Over 200 hours

Why do you want to join us:I would like to join your gang because i am currently not in one and my last gang fucked me over so i lost all of my money. I would also like to join because i have seen tactical skill and have good amount of combat knowledge.

Timezone: Eastern

Gangs: Bloods, Chinese mafia

Denied at this current time. thank you for your interest in the gang

~ Mike ~ likes this
On 03/10/2016 at 0:19 AM, toxicsolutions said:

Denied at this time. Thank you for the interest in joining the gang

~ Mike ~ likes this
On 18/08/2016 at 1:51 PM, Noamigo said:

In-game name:

Noamigo

Time spent on Asylum:

No idea... quite a bit.

Previous admin action:

None

Thank you for your interest in the gang. Msg will be sent

~ Mike ~ likes this

In-game name: Looney

Time spent on Asylum: over 200 hours

Previous admin action: at least a year ago accidentally chopped a heli at the same time (racing to sell it first) 

Why do you want to join us: Used to run a gang but then took a break and now want to get back into asylum and you guys seem pretty cool, and would like to chill with a group

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I live in England (GMT) I am 18 and have been playing arma 3 since its release, I used to run a small gang on server 2 called Rainbow Republic but didn't have the numbers to go far (only about 6 of us), Enjoy a good firefight and I am a decent pilot. 

Just now, LooneyLunatic said:

In-game name: Looney

Time spent on Asylum: over 200 hours

Previous admin action: at least a year ago accidentally chopped a heli at the same time (racing to sell it first) 

Why do you want to join us: Used to run a gang but then took a break and now want to get back into asylum and you guys seem pretty cool, and would like to chill with a group

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I live in England (GMT) I am 18 and have been playing arma 3 since its release, I used to run a small gang on server 2 called Rainbow Republic but didn't have the numbers to go far (only about 6 of us), Enjoy a good firefight and I am a decent pilot. 

Denied

In-game name: Bloodnofsky

Time spent on Asylum: 1400 hours https://gyazo.com/303344b25e6d410af2bb212a8e1ed8c1

Why do you want to join us: Few reasons : We used to team up with sojobo back in the day pre- 6.0 so i have history with space turtles. I get along with everyone i met so far and I would like to be part of the group that I am around the most. We have already helped one another in many situations so it feels like the right place for me, I'm sure them particular members would vouch for me. You guys seem to be mainly s5 base which is where i spend 98% of my time these days as well. Also, I find myself bounty hunting often (i switch back and forth) and i won't bother anyone from ST but i always get you guys for bounties so it would be a big plus to not be getting friends/acquaintances for bounties as well :) 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I am 30 years old and live in Florida on Eastern time zone. I started playing arma 2 about 6 months before arma 3 came out. Been playing arma 3 since release and been on asylum since the beginning. I only have 1 gang of past to mention and it was my own gang "Altis Intelligence Agency" [A.I.A.]

We played solid for about 2 years. Under a couple small unknown names for a while before creating the AIA but for 2 years as AIA we competed with servers 1 and 2 against Innovative, FSA and Bad Blood with a few others that came and went. AIA has teamed up with space turtles on multiple occasions including what may have been the biggest heroin run i ever seen (38 hemmts/zamk). After we disbanded AIA i took a year or so off games with very limited hours. Work for me is heavy in the summer time but slow in the holidays and winter months so my slow season is just starting and i am looking to have some fun :D

Edited by Bloodnofsky
BioHazard and Sojobo like this
1 hour ago, Bloodnofsky said:

Time spent on Asylum: 1400 hours

Why do you want to join us: Few reasons : We used to team up with sojobo back in the day pre- 6.0 so i have history with space turtles. I get along with everyone i met so far and I would like to be part of the group that I am around the most. We have already helped one another in many situations so it feels like the right place for me, I'm sure them particular members would vouch for me. You guys seem to be mainly s5 base which is where i spend 98% of my time these days as well. Also, I find myself bounty hunting often (i switch back and forth) and i won't bother anyone from ST but i always get you guys for bounties so it would be a big plus to not be getting friends/acquaintances for bounties as well :) 

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I am 30 years old and live in Florida on Eastern time zone. I started playing arma 2 about 6 months before arma 3 came out. Been playing arma 3 since release and been on asylum since the beginning. I only have 1 gang of past to mention and it was my own gang "Altis Intelligence Agency" [A.I.A.]

We played solid for about 2 years. Under a couple small unknown names for a while before creating the AIA but for 2 years as AIA we competed with servers 1 and 2 against Innovative, FSA and Bad Blood with a few others that came and went. AIA has teamed up with space turtles on multiple occasions including what may have been the biggest heroin run i ever seen (38 hemmts/zamk). After we disbanded AIA i took a year or so off games with very limited hours. Work for me is heavy in the summer time but slow in the holidays and winter months so my slow season is just starting and i am looking to have some fun :D

Just saying, you may want to provide a screenshot of your arma 3 hours :)

But a +1 from me on your application.

Edited by BioHazard
19 hours ago, Bloodnofsky said:

Time spent on Asylum: 1400 hours https://gyazo.com/303344b25e6d410af2bb212a8e1ed8c1

Jump into our TS and poke any LT+ and we'll hook you up on a trial period - our TS is ts.spaceturtl.es

15 hours ago, Chrome said:

In-game name:

John Wilkes Booth

Time spent on Asylum:

490 hours

https://gyazo.com/da43c531cf3a18c9eee5ca67738e80ea

Previous admin action:

Banned for Duping suicide vests once

I want to have fun and play with a good group of guys that take the game at least semi seriously. I am a decent shot (when lag doesn't interfere)

and a decent helicopter pilot (again w/o lag); I enjoy gunfights and RPing as much as possible.

Previous Gangs: Late Night Mafia, New World Order

Timezone: Pacific Time Zone  UTC-08:00

Denied thanks for the intrest in the gang

~ Mike ~ likes this

In-game name: George

Time spent on Asylum: 2000+

Previous admin action: More than a few times, but I'm reformed

Why do you want to join us: I have a few great friends in this gang , and I'm just coming back to Asylum after a long break, I play cop and civ a lot so its not an issue for me for either one, and I'm usually very active now that I am back.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've been in a lot of previous gangs, Notorious, EC for a short amount, Fury (Led by Millar), Bratva, Division (Led by J1m not doswolf) Revolution, Void, Primitive. I'm 18 and I live in the EST timezone. 

Edited by L1on
BioHazard, J1M, Heidelberg and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, L1on said:

In-game name: George

Time spent on Asylum: 2000+

Previous admin action: More than a few times

Why do you want to join us: I have a few great friends in this gang (Will, Dax, Thomas), and I'm just coming back to Asylum after a long break.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've been in a lot of previous gangs, Notorious, EC for a short amount, Fury (Led by Millar), Bratva, Division (Led by J1m not doswolf) Revolution, Void, Primitive. I'm 18 and I live in the EST timezone. 

+1