• Space Turtles • | [S3] | Recruitment [CLOSED]

Sojobo

1 hour ago, L1on said:

In-game name: George

Time spent on Asylum: 2000+

Previous admin action: More than a few times, but I'm reformed

Why do you want to join us: I have a few great friends in this gang (Will, Dax, Thomas), and I'm just coming back to Asylum after a long break.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've been in a lot of previous gangs, Notorious, EC for a short amount, Fury (Led by Millar), Bratva, Division (Led by J1m not doswolf) Revolution, Void, Primitive. I'm 18 and I live in the EST timezone. 

Good guy, good shot. +1 from me.

4 hours ago, L1on said:

In-game name: George

Time spent on Asylum: 2000+

Previous admin action: More than a few times, but I'm reformed

Why do you want to join us: I have a few great friends in this gang (Will, Dax, Thomas), and I'm just coming back to Asylum after a long break, I play cop and civ a lot so its not an issue for me for either one, and I'm usually very active now that I am back.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I've been in a lot of previous gangs, Notorious, EC for a short amount, Fury (Led by Millar), Bratva, Division (Led by J1m not doswolf) Revolution, Void, Primitive. I'm 18 and I live in the EST timezone. 

On hold right now. msg me when u feel ready

Casey Anthony likes this

In-game name: Water

Time spent on Asylum: I am not exactly sure.

Previous admin action: None.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join you guys because you seem like a good gang with combat skills and I'd love to hang out with you guys. Ive seen you on asylum and I think I would be a good addition to your team.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I live in NY, Time zone: EST. Age 15 almost 16. I am mature though/

17 hours ago, Water said:

In-game name: Water

Time spent on Asylum: I am not exactly sure.

Previous admin action: None.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join you guys because you seem like a good gang with combat skills and I'd love to hang out with you guys. Ive seen you on asylum and I think I would be a good addition to your team.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I live in NY, Time zone: EST. Age 15 almost 16. I am mature though/

Denied at this time. Thank you for the interest in joining • Space Turtles •

Beef... likes this

In-game name: Stratos

Time spent on Asylum: 1 and half year++

Previous admin action: 3 day exploit over a year ago.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join because i have multiple friends in this gang.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):

Paradox, Insidious, Carnage, Shield from what i remember.

CET

I am currently 19 years old.

On 18/10/2016 at 4:48 PM, Stratos said:

In-game name: Stratos

Time spent on Asylum: 1 and half year++

Previous admin action: 3 day exploit over a year ago.

Why do you want to join us: I want to join because i have multiple friends in this gang.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age):

Paradox, Insidious, Carnage, Shield from what i remember.

CET

I am currently 19 years old.

APPROVED............Next time you are in the TS i will sort you out.

signal and BioHazard like this

In-game name:FuzzyPanda

Time spent on Asylum:roughly 670 hours

Previous admin action:banned once for exploiting that got lifted and once for vdm that got lifted 

Why do you want to join us: I know some of your members personally and you guys are awesome at pvp and have the most skilled players in asylum

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I have been in about 2 serious gangs including cia and fall of Eden I'm in the est time zone and I'm 13 years old. Even if my application gets denied will still enjoy playing with you guys :) no hate

1 hour ago, FuzzyPanda said:

In-game name:FuzzyPanda

Time spent on Asylum:roughly 670 hours

Previous admin action:banned once for exploiting that got lifted and once for vdm that got lifted 

Why do you want to join us: I know some of your members personally and you guys are awesome at pvp and have the most skilled players in asylum

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I have been in about 2 serious gangs including cia and fall of Eden I'm in the est time zone and I'm 13 years old. Even if my application gets denied will still enjoy playing with you guys :) no hate

APPROVED.MSG SENT

In-game name: OperatorJohn

Time spent on Asylum: Around 600 hours.

Previous admin action: Ban for CL, and VDM. For both, I was un-banned.

Why do you want to join us: I know a few people in the gang, and think it would be awesome to role with you.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): I was previously in White-Out, I live in Eastern Standard Time, and I am the age of 13.

• 2 weeks later...

In-game name: EL DIABLO

Time spent on Asylum:1,000 +

Previous admin action: ban for picking up money more than once

Why do you want to join us: i play on server 5 a bit more than other servers and told good things from others about you

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): previous gangs drunk squad, bacon bandits, currently in eclipse on server #3. age 22

Edited by wyatt
1 hour ago, wyatt said:

In-game name: EL DIABLO

Time spent on Asylum:1,000 +

Previous admin action: ban for picking up money more than once

Why do you want to join us: i play on server 5 a bit more than other servers and told good things from others about you

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): previous gangs drunk squad, bacon bandits, currently in eclipse on server #3. age 22

+1

• 2 months later...

In-game name: Max

Time spent on Asylum: 2500+ hours

Previous admin action: Long time ago i've got a RDM ban...but it was accidental.

Why do you want to join us: You seem like nice guys and i know most of you so it would be fun to actually join ur gang..

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Well i live in Sloveina to break it down for you guys it is in Central Europe...so the Timezone is CET.I'am 19 years old and Was more active on cop  then civ but also i have spent some time with Against All Authority.

Beifang Ming and BioHazard like this
2 hours ago, Maxツ said:

Previous admin action: Long time ago i've got a RDM ban...but it was accidental.

Why do you want to join us: You seem like nice guys and i know most of you so it would be fun to actually join ur gang..

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Well i live in Sloveina to break it down for you guys it is in Central Europe...so the Timezone is CET.I'am 19 years old and Was more active on cop  then civ but also i have spent some time with Against All Authority.

+1 awesome guy

BioHazard and Maxツ like this
17 hours ago, Maxツ said:

Approved. feel free to join the TS any time.

Edited by _Dax_
Noamigo and BioHazard like this
16 hours ago, Jake7777 said:

In-game name:Jake 

Time spent on Asylum: a lot aprox 800 hours

Previous admin action:none

Why do you want to join us:ive been looking for a gang and this one seems a good fit

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): prev gang: blackwing P.M.C. ,toxicity, (centeral) age:16

Denied for now.

Thank you for your intrest in the gang.

In-game name: Beef

Time spent on Asylum: 3.3k https://gyazo.com/3ee3f35b7522e02c57c1ccb170b3dd9c

Previous admin action: I was banned by BABS once.

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like suitable friends.

About you: I've previously been a part of Paragon & some other small gangs that weren't really gangs. I'm 20 years old.

Edited by Beef...
Matthew and DaX like this
3 minutes ago, Beef... said:

In-game name: Beef

Time spent on Asylum: 3.3k https://gyazo.com/3ee3f35b7522e02c57c1ccb170b3dd9c

Previous admin action: I was banned by BABS once.

Why do you want to join us: You guys seem like suitable friends.

About you: I've previously been a part of Paragon & some other small gangs that weren't really gangs. I'm 20 years old.

Accepted as Recruit Please join the teamspeak to receive your tags. Recruit lasts for 3 Days of active play on Civilian with the gang.

Beef... likes this
On 04/11/2016 at 4:29 AM, Mathy said:

In-game name: Mathy

Time spent on Asylum: 1 month ish 9 hours a day.

Previous admin action: Nothing

Why do you want to join us: I need a server 5 gang.

About you (previous gangs/timezone/age): Ive been in Eclipse and Pistol Bangers. Im 15 years old. Timezone: CET

Denied at this time. Thankyou for your interest in Space Turtles

Beef... likes this

In-game name: Adam0811

Time spent on Asylum: 968 hours (https://gyazo.com/1b2dab6e595bdff89fb9fbb3f2a62af1)

Previous admin action: I have been banned for a few things such as vdm and rdm but all of them have been lifted.

Why do you want to join us: Before i took a bit of a break from arma i used to fight you guys in cartels when i was with my previous gang and you guys seem like really cool people

About you :  I am 15 years old, I live in  Canada in the EST time zone, i havent played asylum in a month or so, so i do not remember the names of the gangs i was previously in, but while i did take my break from asylum i have been playing arma and practicing my PVP.

Edited by LSD Larry
1 minute ago, LSD Larry said:

Time spent on Asylum: 968 hours (https://gyazo.com/1b2dab6e595bdff89fb9fbb3f2a62af1)

Previous admin action: I have been banned for a few things such as vdm and rdm but all of them have been lifted.

Why do you want to join us: Before i took a bit of a break from arma i used to fight you guys in cartels when i was with my previous gang and you guys seem like really cool people

About you : I havent played asylum in a month or so, so i do not remember the names of the gangs i was previously in, but while i did take my break from asylum i have been playing arma and practicing my PVP.

2 minutes ago, LSD Larry said:

About you :  I am 15 years old, I live in  Canada in the EST time zone, i havent played asylum in a month or so, so i do not remember the names of the gangs i was previously in, but while i did take my break from asylum i have been playing arma and practicing my PVP.

Denied at this time. Thankyou for your interest in Space Turtles

10 hours ago, Kelly said:

Hello, I am very sorry for leaving Space Turtles a year ago to join another gang. This is my apology to the og Space Turtles and its members. I really would like to come back to my first gang and my home gang. Please consider my apology. <3 <3 <3 <3 <3 Space Turtles is the greatest gang in the world. <3  

Accepted as Recruit Please join the teamspeak to receive your tags. Recruit lasts for 3 Days of active play on Civilian with the gang.

Dont Leave again or there will be a sever punsishment waterbording the lot ! KELLY Solitary confinement with no Avocados! <3 <3

Kelly and Matthew like this

In-game name: Hoover

Time spent on Asylum: 2900+ hours

Previous admin action: Banned for accidental VDM, reduced to 1day

Why do you want to join us: I was a previous turtle in space back in the olden days, also I only play arma when u guys are on and ur ts is basically my home <3

About you : I used to be a massive pleb but now I'm reformed.

Maxツ, Kelly, Sojobo and 1 other like this
1 minute ago, HenryHoover said:

Why do you want to join us: I was a previous turtle in space back in the olden days, also I only play arma when u guys are on and ur ts is basically my home <3

once a pleb always a pleb

51 minutes ago, HenryHoover said:

Please dont go full retard again.

In-game name: DressBuck

Time spent on Asylum: https://gyazo.com/ee891185adf8514bf1e5e871ac12f097

Previous admin action: Maybe once a year ago, I dont remember what for.

Why do you want to join us: I know a lot of people in the gang and would like to play and have fun with a great group of people. Plus I love fighting cartels and have a stable bank to keep fighting and mes around with cops. 

About you : I was in eclipse, Void, and Sanctity. I am in Central Time Zone. I am 17 and been playing asylum for a long time and would like to join this gang to play with a lot of my friends and make new friends as well. :)

Mathy, •JiM•, Jwilly and 3 others like this
Just now, Dressbuck said:

Why do you want to join us: I know a lot of people in the gang and would like to play and have fun with a great group of people. Plus I love fighting cartels and have a stable bank to keep fighting and mes around with cops. 

About you : I was in eclipse, Void, and Sanctity. I am in Central Time Zone. I am 17 and been playing asylum for a long time and would like to join this gang to play with a lot of my friends and make new friends as well. :)

+1

3 minutes ago, Dressbuck said:

+1 Awesome guy!

Edited by Mathy

In-game name: Blitzkrieg

Time spent on Asylum: https://gyazo.com/54d51960d5b3d0607e98725c6eafbfca

Previous admin action: I've been banned for rdm twice but got both overturned

Why do you want to join us: I've known many of you for a while and I'd rather roll with a gang rather than be alone like i've been doing since Eclipse disbanded.

About you : I've previously been a part of the Saints and Eclipse. I'm 19 and from New Jersey. I don't know what else to really say. Sup Gash :D

`

Edited by USCCHRIS
Sojobo and Beef... like this
1 hour ago, Dressbuck said:

+1 

In-game name: nova (formerly NovalokHD) 

Time spent on Asylum: http://imgur.com/a/zaVyo 750+ hours

Previous admin action: I've never been bannned

Why do you want to join us: I've met some of you both through the APD and some through the civ life. I really want a group that I can communicate and roll with no matter the task at hand.

About you : I've previously been a part of a few smaller gangs however, its time to step up. I'm 26 and from Oklahoma. I can't hot drop a heli.....so never let me pilot!

Sojobo likes this
3 hours ago, Dressbuck said:

Dressbuck likes this
3 hours ago, NovalokHD said:

In-game name: nova (formerly NovalokHD) 

Time spent on Asylum: http://imgur.com/a/zaVyo 750+ hours

Previous admin action: I've never been bannned

Why do you want to join us: I've met some of you both through the APD and some through the civ life. I really want a group that I can communicate and roll with no matter the task at hand.

About you : I've previously been a part of a few smaller gangs however, its time to step up. I'm 26 and from Oklahoma. I can't hot drop a heli.....so never let me pilot!