clueless fingerless players, sad ppl like you got all this ego.. makes me sick. Missing the old days where ppl was showing some respect, but yeah, when you give all these butthurt kids some ego to a video game their e-pinas growing so fast.

p.s the fact that u r tagging me to some random ass tage, shows how immature you are and you are seeking for some attention son, which u dont receive irl.

now stop messaging me/tagging me. tyvm

Edited by Valerios
Just now, Valerios said:

clueless fingerless players, sad ppl like you got all this ego.. makes me sick. Missing the old days where ppl was showing some respect, but yeah, when you give all these butthurt kids some ego to a video game their e-pinas growing so fast.

To be fair, you started it all by calling out hacks on different players. Lets not be salty now

AndrewFam, Gatorade, George and 1 other like this
58 minutes ago, Valerios said:

I'm done if you of all people are calling us bad. You are by far the most overrated player i've ever seen on this server. My e-penis growing so fast?you played under the name ValeriousxGodx for months lol. Dude you're dogshit at the game. Talk about showing respect when you start accusing people of cheating because they're better than you and you get salty when they repeatedly dome you? You're also a massive hypocrite... calling people out for cheating when u got banned for 3rd party apps... bitch please.

P.S I don't r8 u m8 u pleb

Edited by GarethBatty
memes
Gatorade likes this
4 minutes ago, GarethBatty said:

I'm done if you of all people are calling us bad. You are by far the most overrated player i've ever seen on this server. My e-penis growing so fast?you played under the name ValeriousxGodx for months lol. Dude you're dogshit at the game. Talk about showing respect when you start accusing people of cheating because they're better than you and you get salty when they repeatedly dome you? You're also a massive hypocrite... calling people out for cheating when u got banned for 3rd party apps... bitch please.

P.S I don't r8 u m8 u pleb

+1. valerios is definetly the most overrated player. talk about egos lmfao

Gareth likes this
  • 4 years later...
  • 1 year later...