Change log 6.8.5

bamf

Very cool, when will cop related bugs be addressed. I don't know many off the top of my head but some in particular would be the Undercover's inventory being random after each spawn and having two or more defibrillators or the fact that the drug slot is still there and offers nothing to the police. We've seen many rebel updates that bought gangs back to Asylum, can the cops get a little loving now?

Olivia, Pentax and Will like this
1 hour ago, bamf said:

I'm going to have to roll this out later today.  Real life caught up with me timing wise this AM (can you believe my normal job wants me to actually work in order for me to get paid?).  

@Scott RE the house fix bug - yes, that's the one that is getting fixed today.  

Pfff who works for money these days, csgo bets is where it's at

1 hour ago, Patrick James said:

Very cool, when will cop related bugs be addressed. I don't know many off the top of my head but some in particular would be the Undercover's inventory being random after each spawn and having two or more defibrillators or the fact that the drug slot is still there and offers nothing to the police. We've seen many rebel updates that bought gangs back to Asylum, can the cops get a little loving now?

Well from what i heard and i quote(sort of) "This community is being run by civ's" - Paratus 2014-present

I don't think cops will get that many updates because the basic function is there, you have ur shit, you can go arrest people and that is it.... If any of that bugs out he will fix it. Paratus could care less about cops and their issues with the precinct system. He wants civ's to enjoy the server as much as possible and if they don't then he will fix it, if cops don't enjoy playing cop they will go civ instead, so as that he wont lose any players really since cop is optional thing and no matter how broken it will be as long as you can arrest someone people will always play cop. But you can keep trying to get fixes for cops and their precinct system and all other minor bugs but i wouldn't expect them to be fixed in a long time.

2 minutes ago, Churu said:

Well from what i heard and i quote(sort of) "This community is being run by civ's" - Paratus 2014-present

I don't think cops will get that many updates because the basic function is there, you have ur shit, you can go arrest people and that is it.... If any of that bugs out he will fix it. Paratus could care less about cops and their issues with the precinct system. He wants civ's to enjoy the server as much as possible and if they don't then he will fix it, if cops don't enjoy playing cop they will go civ instead, so as that he wont lose any players really since cop is optional thing and no matter how broken it will be as long as you can arrest someone people will always play cop. But you can keep trying to get fixes for cops and their precinct system and all other minor bugs but i wouldn't expect them to be fixed in a long time.

Love how when there are patches for more civ/rebel related functions it's always "Paratus doesn't care about cops" and when there are patches for cop related functions it's always "Paratus doesn't care about rebels". 

When there are reports that some functions are too one sided they are corrected. Whether or not the patch focuses on one side or the other is irrelevant to him. It's a balancing act. Paratus loves you all equally.

21 minutes ago, Churu said:

Very true, but lose the cops and the civilians will bitch about rebels taking over the server...

• Y dropping is still a big issue with vehicles. Arma physics and solid objects dropping on-top of vehicles do not go well together.
  • We ever going to see group lead fixed? Having ESP and 300 FOV during fights is great.
  • Fix custom skins
  • Vehicles not syncing after restart. MRAPs never sync.
  • Ifrit smokes not being loaded upon pulling it out
  • Now that Money Bags do not sync upon restart, you can remove the No Sync Zone at the bank

These are just some game breaking issues that need to be resolved.

Other than that, not a bad update. Keep it up.

Edited by Haych
Eli, Scott, Big Fred and 2 others like this
11 hours ago, bamf said:

You will now gain more war ranking when killing an enemy with significantly more rating than you.  Likewise, they will lose more points being killed by someone much lower.

[§] Bikstok was killed by Scott. (Friendly Fire)
Your statistic for war rating has changed by 300 to 315!
Your statistic for war kills has changed by 1 to 25!

Edited by Ranger
Scott and Olivia like this
7 minutes ago, Ranger said:

[§] Bikstok was killed by Scott. (Friendly Fire)
Your statistic for war rating has changed by 300 to 315!
Your statistic for war kills has changed by 1 to 25!

I have 46 war rating, ok motherfucker?

But his would be like 300 to 10 and mine would be 46 to 10000

8 hours ago, Volunteer281 said:

Love how when there are patches for more civ/rebel related functions it's always "Paratus doesn't care about cops" and when there are patches for cop related functions it's always "Paratus doesn't care about rebels". 

When there are reports that some functions are too one sided they are corrected. Whether or not the patch focuses on one side or the other is irrelevant to him. It's a balancing act. Paratus loves you all equally.

Paratus loves me?????

big_smile_happy_face_drawer_knob_srf_cer

Olivia and Volunteer281 like this

Heres a suggestion to fix the current war rating kill system:

Not sure how the numbers are allocated and how they work but killing someone and getting NINE points seems a bit much, considering this is the highest title (The Punisher) it seems too easy to get, heres what I recommend.

Points go by increments of 50-75 if some has 50-75 more war rating than you, each increment of 50-75 theyre worth 1 more point, for example:

I have 450 points

Dumbo #11 has 200 points

Dumbo #11 is worth 1 point to me; But im worth 5 points to him. 

Sometimes I get 9 points for killing the most random players, i'm really enjoying playing and working for something, just my 2 cents.