Velocity Recruitment - [Closed]

1 minute ago, Dork said:

start a gang then...

Ain't no one got time for that

Just now, OLL13 said:

Your in viper you fucking reject. Don't EVER talk to me about fucking cartels. The only time you see that progress bar at a cartel is when we're offline. I log on and you scatter like the rats you are. So don't you EVER TALK TO ME EVER AGAIN YOU IRRELEVANT RODENT. You should of been eaten as a foetus.

Eh? What the hell are you on about you arrogant prick, I didn't say shit about cartels or Vyper, all I said was that there won't be enough gangs to fight if everyone goes into one gang. Spasm alert :frog::shrug:

4 minutes ago, Cassettes said:

Ain't no one got time for that

Eh? What the hell are you on about you arrogant prick, I didn't say shit about cartels or Vyper, all I said was that there won't be enough gangs to fight if everyone goes into one gang. Spasm alert :frog::shrug:

if everyone's in the same gang, why aren't you in it

after a long couple months of this gang, i taught my members how to look down their scope, have some game sense and be toxic. I was able to lead some great players and some aids players. but everygang has its aids. If i somewhat made you relevant @Iced :kappa:(: keep fightin cartels and makin great plays. Shoutout to @Walt Jr. for getting known as a hacker even though the kid could barely aim at times.

All is good

If you want to lock it go for it. But i dont mind this argument on the thread haha

Edited by Feenix
Iced likes this
Just now, OLL13 said:

You talked about no gangs fight. Gangs fight at cartels. I know you think turfs are your lord and saviour but real gangs fight cartels :) 

Quiet you dyslexic moron why are you quoting me. There is more to gang life than going to boring ass cartel fights and waiting 15 mins for the enemy to fight and having 5 minutes of intense fighting, pistol banging in Kavala has more action than that.

2 minutes ago, Nightfury said:

what do you mean no gangs to fight when you dont even fight

I didn't just mean fights alone, I just mean gang life in general, there won't be much competition if there are only a few gangs, I remember before there used to be at least 4-5 big gangs that would compete against each other daily. Robbing one another, turf fights, cartels, organized fights in different locations etc. That was when S2 was competitive. 

5 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

You're the reason there is no gangs on Asylum. Go choke on your own snot you dribbler. 

3 minutes ago, Nightfury said:

u are in vyper , running vermins isnt gang life stfu

The only thing your gang excels at is pro side chat warriors, how big is that e-peen getting? Doesn't work to compensate for irl size in a game sorry boys

Now please stop quoting me, you guys are pointless and boring af to argue or discuss anything all you do is talk shit and talk about irrelevant shit, so when you become relevant then holla at me.

Edited by Cassettes
  • 4 months later...
4 minutes ago, Buck said:

Previous Names:Buck TehLeg3nd

Timezone:est

Hours(screenshot):4100

What can you contribute to Velocity:Pretty good at the game

Previous Gangs:Tenacity, EC,RD,Void

Why are you interested in joining Velocity:Because im looking for a good gang to join

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Walt

Please do not ever reapply. rat

.Sean, Feenix, George and 1 other like this
6 minutes ago, Buck said:

Previous Names:Buck TehLeg3nd

Timezone:est

Hours(screenshot):4100

What can you contribute to Velocity:Pretty good at the game

Previous Gangs:Tenacity, EC,RD,Void

Why are you interested in joining Velocity:Because im looking for a good gang to join

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Walt

very loyal of you buck!

Frizzy and Bishop like this

Previous Names: ch3ster/Chester GoldPenis

Timezone: EST

Hours(screenshot):6aeee448a6bdfb172c33b91f2dcfa78e.png

What can you contribute to Velocity: I have numerous hours of cartel experience and am financially stable at 1.7 mil. I love going to fights and taking on any challenge you guys wanna take. I am a good shot and am very active on Asylum.

Previous Gangs: Retribution/Fireflies/Redemption

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I have been searching for an active gang that fights cartels and is not toxic :) I also am interested in being with a group of people that will always have my back all around Altis.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: I think I know 2 members but they wont remember me (long time ago)