Jump to content

Velocity Recruitment - [Closed]


Recommended Posts

  • Replies 933
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

[ABOUT US] Our Main goal is to fight and have fun. [RECRUITMENT MINIMUM REQUIREMENTS] - Knowledge of Cartels, Bank, Fed, and Prison Break. -  Tactical Communications - Know ho

Leaders Feenix Toasted Newfie Greg

JUST TO MAKE THINGS CLEAR WE ARE NOT ACTIVE RIGHT NOW BECAUSE WE HAVE 7 PEOPLE BANNED. WE WILL BE BACK ON WEDNESDAY. 

Just now, mrkillalot8989 said:

Previous Names: Nizar Salhoub

Age: 21

Timezone: est

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/ec0572cd851e7c74d6f4910821defb6b

Previous Gangs: Aphelion FSM

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: rip fsa and to cap those cartels 

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: negative boss

You gotta start somewhere. Accepted as Recruit welcome to the Velciraptors...

page and 𝐸 𝒶 𝓏 𝓎 like this
Link to post

Previous Names: Montana

Age: 17

Timezone: EU/Swedish time, CET

Hours(screenshot): f272a217fc28884e1d1557a104cee2cc.png b942254d82b0ebb9ecfbc3c9889c74d6.png

Previous Gangs: Onyx, Stellar

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I want to find a good gang with alot of eu players cuz its hard for me to play with just na player cuz of timezones, i've seen u guys being active and playing alot

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: noo man

.Casper likes this
Link to post

Previous Names: Blue_G & Blue

Age: 17

Timezone: EST

Hours: https://imgur.com/gallery/d9Cd92c

Previous Gangs: Abstract

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I've wanted to join a large gang that has good shooters and team work. I've seen how well y'all play together in game and I would like to be apart of that.

Anyone Who could Vouch for you: Possibly Mayhem - Current gang Leader

Link to post
20 minutes ago, KacperUniO said:

Previous Names: Kacper / Zapter

Age: 17

Timezone: EU/Swedish time, CET

Hours(screenshot): https://gyazo.com/1af4faf27beb024950a330d0706ecb3c

Previous Gangs: Old Divinity

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: Trynna find a good EU gang to play with, due to most of the other gangs are NA based.

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: Montana

EU gang gang

.Casper likes this
Link to post
4 hours ago, Montana :3 said:

Previous Names: Montana

Age: 17

Timezone: EU/Swedish time, CET

Hours(screenshot): f272a217fc28884e1d1557a104cee2cc.png b942254d82b0ebb9ecfbc3c9889c74d6.png

Previous Gangs: Onyx, Stellar

Why are you interested in joining Velocity: I want to find a good gang with alot of eu players cuz its hard for me to play with just na player cuz of timezones, i've seen u guys being active and playing alot

Anyone Who Could Vouch For You: noo man

+1 rep 
I PLAYED WITH THIS GUY IN BLACK WATER INC

Link to post

Previous Names: Boomermong, Boomerman, Boomer el-farooq.
Age: 19
Timezone: Mountain Time, West coast Canada.
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 
40ffe9624c1425cdafb5b3cd1018f9ca.png
Previous gang affiliations: Infamous, Aphelion, Gypsy Hunters, Dark Horse Military. 
Why we should accept you: FSM went down. Just want to get into a decent cartel fighting gang. 
Any extra information: Killalot Can vouch for me. otherwise thats a negatory ghost rider.

Edited by Boomerman
SafeMode likes this
Link to post

Previous Names: spuggy
Age: 17
Timezone: UK/GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):500 https://gyazo.com/46791c9a47b1e13993846192539405b8
Previous gang affiliations: have not played in a while so none really worth mentioning
Why we should accept you: im MLG pro at pvp and want to help cap the cartels and rob banks and do other shit
Any extra information: 

Link to post
20 minutes ago, SafeMode said:

                                                                                                                  Real time footage :Harambe:

 

ezgif-5-e5e9d08140ae.gif

that house is a bit too nice to be yours

Edited by Marzoh
Link to post

Previous Names: whatever i decide to use (it was allahu akbar with the FSA)
Age: old af
Timezone: est
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot):
https://i.gyazo.com/93a9c3f81953365dcd2c08cf8c345fae.png
Previous gang affiliations: FSA is the most recent but I've been in a lot of gangs.
Why we should accept you: im active and i've fought you guys before while i was with fsa. you guys are pretty active as well and weren't poor sports about anything
Any extra information: jamal is my boo

Edited by Sp0on
Wrong account page likes this
Link to post
1 minute ago, spuggy02 said:

Age: 17
Timezone: UK/GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 
6e05fedd444718ed19f3fcd4c4e52277.png
https://gyazo.com/6e05fedd444718ed19f3fcd4c4e52277
Previous gang affiliations: men of mayhem, authority, jeep guild
Why we should accept you: I'm an MLG pro and can support myself and others financially and physically
Any extra information:

hes a good guy and not bad at the game.

Link to post

Name: AlanMax14

Age:15

Timezone: Eastern

Hours: 2533 

Reason for why I should be accepted: I know how the server works, I know how to make money, I have thousands of hours on arma, and I can fly helicopters very well, and I can fly fixed-wing aircraft very well. 

Previous Gangs: Superior

Link to post
21 hours ago, spuggy02 said:

Age: 17
Timezone: UK/GMT
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 
6e05fedd444718ed19f3fcd4c4e52277.png
https://gyazo.com/6e05fedd444718ed19f3fcd4c4e52277
Previous gang affiliations: men of mayhem, authority, jeep guild
Why we should accept you: I'm an MLG pro and can support myself and others financially and physically
Any extra information:

accepted 

Edited by Sammmy
Link to post
19 hours ago, AlanMax14 said:

Name: AlanMax14

Age:15

Timezone: Eastern

Hours: 2533 

Reason for why I should be accepted: I know how the server works, I know how to make money, I have thousands of hours on arma, and I can fly helicopters very well, and I can fly fixed-wing aircraft very well. 

Previous Gangs: Superior

Just now, Estellor said:

Previous Names: Estellor
Age: 18
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 6392
Previous gang affiliations:
Why we should accept you: Used to play with you guys a lot. I want to play arma again. 
Any extra information:

accepted 

 

Link to post
5 hours ago, Estellor said:

Previous Names: Estellor
Age: 18
Timezone: EST
Hours on Arma 3 (screenshot): 6392
Previous gang affiliations:
Why we should accept you: Used to play with you guys a lot. I want to play arma again. 
Any extra information:

I miss you. Accepted

Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.




×
×
  • Create New...