Change log 6.8.6

bamf

5 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

OR because there are 9 MK1's in stock, I have arms, two turfs and i'm paying 17k for it, seems fair? That my gun (a caliber higher than your gun) cost 3x as much when I put the effort in to cap the turfs, cap arms, then go to an illegal zone and buy the gun? Laziness is not the issue, like I said if we're going to complain rebels are lazy for not making guns cops should have to do the same, spend an hour of your day going to the MX factory and make thousands of them. 

Or do you not want to do that? Don't want you to have to go out of your way if you don't need to...

You make it sound like there is not a monumental difference between 6.5 and 762 man... I fully agree the prices atm are high, but we are not going to sit back and watch people whine for 8k MKs and not have something to say about it.  

Just now, HotWings said:

You make it sound like there is not a monumental difference between 6.5 and 762 man... I fully agree the prices atm are high, but we are not going to sit back and watch people whine for 8k MKs and not have something to say about it.  

Arguing is worthless, all im saying is when guns are in stock and you own two turfs and arms, shouldnt be upwards of 16k,

There shouldnt be bickering between civs and rebels because a ton of things are "OP" in the eyes of eachother, you get your benefits, we get ours, simple as that.

Feel free to reply but i'm gonna end it there.

The MK1 is 15k base.  The MK18 is 11k base.  The Katiba is 9.5k base.  

The pricing is out of whack right now due to a bug.  It's fixed in dev, and we have a huge patch that will hopefully be ready for tomorrow.  You guys keep arguing about something that I've said is fixed 3 times in this thread now... 

Cop guns are subsidized by your island resort fee.  Just something you have to take with a grain of salt and move on. ;)

Just now, bamf said:

The MK1 is 15k base.  The MK18 is 11k base.  The Katiba is 9.5k base.  

The pricing is out of whack right now due to a bug.  It's fixed in dev, and we have a huge patch that will hopefully be ready for tomorrow.  You guys keep arguing about something that I've said is fixed 3 times in this thread now... ;)

But we are waiting for someone important to say its fixed :kappa:

5 minutes ago, [§] Jay said:

Can we please figure out why people are still appearing naked?

Its very frustrating being a cartel getting out of an ifrit and getting 1 shot cause u have no clothes on.

@bamf @KBW

To explain furthermore about this bug, it happens server wide, no matter if you're on civ, medic or cop. I think it only happens when you exit/enter any kind of vehicle. On your screen you will have your clothes on and such, but on anyone's elses you're gonna appear completely butt naked (uniform,vest,hats,glasses), weapon stays. Only way to fix it as well is either interact with clothing store by accessing uniform shop or soft logging. What's most weird about this bug is when someone else sees you naked even though truly you are not, vest armor just completely gets ignored, basically server still thinks that the guy is butt naked. Not very often bug, but happens quite often on random people.

Edited by Pentax
Olivia likes this
39 minutes ago, Pentax said:

To explain furthermore about this bug, it happens server wide, no matter if you're on civ, medic or cop. I think it only happens when you exit/enter any kind of vehicle. On your screen you will have your clothes on and such, but on anyone's elses you're gonna appear completely butt naked (uniform,vest,hats,glasses), weapon stays. Only way to fix it as well is either interact with clothing store by accessing uniform shop or soft logging. What's most weird about this bug is when someone else sees you naked even though truly you are not, vest armor just completely gets ignored, basically server still thinks that the guy is butt naked. Not very often bug, but happens quite often on random people.

Lethalling and reviving the naked person also fixes the issue, at least in the roughly 1 dozen times I've tried it.

12 hours ago, [§] Jay said:

Can we please figure out why people are still appearing naked?

Its very frustrating being a cartel getting out of an ifrit and getting 1 shot cause u have no clothes on.

@bamf @KBW

This isn't a Asylum issue, its a Bohemia issue. Its a shame it hasn't been fixed on their end yet.

12 hours ago, Pentax said:

Dont think so that it's bohemia's fault. Havent seen the bug happening on koth or wasteland except for Altis servers with tonic's framework.

I've experienced it on Exile as well. Maybe its because you don't live that long in Combat game-modes for the bug to actually happen? I've only seen it occur once you've been alive for a while. Never really found the way to replicate it though.

Or maybe its a certain script that AltisLife/Exile etc.. share that causes it.

Edited by Haych
5 minutes ago, Haych said:

I've experienced it on Exile as well. Maybe its because you don't live that long in Combat game-modes for the bug to actually happen? I've only seen it occur once you've been alive for a while. Never really found the way to replicate it though.

Or maybe its a certain script that AltisLife/Exile etc.. share that causes it.

I think exile shares the same script.

Would debug exiles mission file to see if theres anything similar to tonic's framework but too lazy atm.

Edited by Pentax
Haych likes this

Going to post this here because I feel like it wont be looked at under the bug fix section:

1. Getting in benches of helicopters/trucks gets rid of mags sometimes.

2. Give a buffer period if you accidentally log onto paramedic (why is there even a delay for medic, how could you possibly metagame?) and cop so we don't have to wait 7 mins.

3. Vehicles turn you into a naked pleb 50% of time it seems.

4. Y menu spreading out once again, dunno if that was on purpose or accident w/ new code.

Hope this helps, if needed I can move to bug section.

Kabeer likes this
5 hours ago, hamsham12 said:

Going to post this here because I feel like it wont be looked at under the bug fix section:

1. Getting in benches of helicopters/trucks gets rid of mags sometimes.

2. Give a buffer period if you accidentally log onto paramedic (why is there even a delay for medic, how could you possibly metagame?) and cop so we don't have to wait 7 mins.

3. Vehicles turn you into a naked pleb 50% of time it seems.

4. Y menu spreading out once again, dunno if that was on purpose or accident w/ new code.

Hope this helps, if needed I can move to bug section.

Not only getting in A heli Also The offroad 

On 5/2/2016 at 9:09 AM, HotWings said:

Guns are intended to be expensive when none are in stock.  In reality from what I heard while talking to some undisclosed persons was Paratus intended 7.62 rifles to be extremely rare and wanted most people using 6.5.  I personally find it comical that rebels who claim to be so great cant/wont/refuse to play the game unless they have their OP ass guns.

I'm fine with the Katiba for life but even that gun shot up from 7 to 9k