Change log 6.8.6

bamf

4 minutes ago, KBW said:

For gang names with more than one word, it uses the first letter of every word (words are identified where a space exists between characters in this case).

For one-word gang names, the first and last letter of the word are used.

Example - Anthrakia Mafia will show as [AM], while Scrubz will show as [Sz]

This is only the first implementation and is subject to change based on feedback.

Very interesting. Would like to see it more like ranger suggested where we can have it add our gang tag, instead of [Iy] [‡] Scott

Edited by Scott
1 hour ago, bamf said:
  • Being killed by the APD should now pardon you automatically

holy balls

only issue i have with this is the trading of kills. If the rebel kills you first (7.62 velocity) and you kill him after your dead (6.5 slower), cops dont get paid, so the rebel is getting a free pardon.

@bamf@KBW

Other than that, amazing pach and alot of bug fixes. 

Olivia likes this
7 minutes ago, wr4thx said:

holy balls

only issue i have with this is the trading of kills. If the rebel kills you first (7.62 velocity) and you kill him after your dead (6.5 slower), cops dont get paid, so the rebel is getting a free pardon.

@bamf@KBW

Other than that, amazing pach and alot of bug fixes. 

Interesting issue, I'll introduce a fix for this in the next patch, regardless of it being a rare situation.

3 minutes ago, Med_Ex said:

Adding to what Scott said, is the rebel log message the immediate area around rebel or does it extend to like 300m out?

Assume it extends a few hundred meters out.  The point here is to let people know that someone logged in near them when they may have already cleared the area.  

Med_Ex and Skittles like this
Just now, Diseased said:

The mk1 was 19.8k price.... 25% is not an additional 9k

Probably governor taxes as well then.  There are several things that come together to make the total price of the gun.  Perhaps we can make the breakdown a little more clear in the future.  

Sergio likes this

Please fix SWAT. It's a great feature to help balance out the lower ranks against rebels when SGT+ aren't around and it's a tool as an LT I still use.

The only info I have is that it breaks randomly, for instance several nights now after a fresh restart, 45 mins later a bank goes off and nobody on the server gets SWAT confirmed this as I had the few officers on at the time try and report at the NPC. It also breaks assuredly when people do multiple objectives at once and if it even goes off it breaks after the deployment for the first objective.

Hopefully seeing the time and effort from our new wonderful developers we can see a very sought after feature for most officers return to its working glory.

Edited by Dust Runner
BioHazard, BrutaL and Olivia like this
1 minute ago, Dust Runner said:

Please fix SWAT. It's a great feature to help balance out the lower ranks against rebels when SGT+ aren't around and it's a tool as an LT still use.

The only info I have is that it breaks randomly, for instance several nights now after a fresh restart, 45 mins later a bank goes off and nobody on the server gets SWAT confirmed this as I had the few officers on at the time try and report at the NPC. It also breaks assuredly when people do multiple objectives at once and if it even goes off it breaks after the deployment for the first objective.

Hopefully seeing the time and effort from our new wonderful developers we can see a very sought after fature for most officers return to its working glory.

I'll be taking a look at SWAT in the coming days, possibly rewriting it if need be.

Just now, [§] Jay said:

If its 28k for a MK1 out of stock, then fix the bug where you can have no money on you and spam buy guns off the market so they go out of stock, 

Wasn't aware of this, definitely will be addressed if this is in fact an issue.

Edited by KBW
Just now, Dust Runner said:

How?

This is how.  Tho we all know people will just not play instead of using the 6.5

3 minutes ago, [§] Jay said:

If its 28k for a MK1 out of stock, then fix the bug where you can have no money on you and spam buy guns off the market so they go out of stock,