Change log 6.9.0

bamf

Just now, Mr. Meeseeks said:

Why are rebel guns so expensive still! They are just way to expensive when out of stock. ( and money is very hard to make unless you got countless hours of free time)

Did you read the patch notes?  I'm just curious... :P

Cool features added. But please test the patch before you release this because buying rebel gear doesn't work, you can only buy rooks. I imagine the same applies to cop gear. Lots of other bugs including everyone getting governor msg abilities. Pls fix bamf. pls.

Liking all the new fixes recently. Actually making Asylum a much smoother playing experience.

Would still like it if some thorough testing went into the dev server though. A lot of things seem to be breaking.

Now give us some cool custom skins, convert the remaining to .paa and i'll be a very happy bunny. 

Edited by Haych

Behind the scenes look: 

Due to the multi server nature of our environment, we put in a variable to look at something to determine which server is loading up.  Arma decided not to read that, thus 2-4 had issues.  All of them should be fixed now.  Sorry for the short inconvenience.  

Yes we test.  We tested all day.  Everything should work now that the servers know which one they are...

Haych, ATF MG007 and John Lemmon like this
Just now, HotWings said:

Not nearly long enough tbh.  The point of removing load outs was to make cops have to regear. 15 seconds is less than the time it takes to run to the vendor.

They have to pay for their loadouts, of course. But this can simply be increased if people think it appropriate.

Edited by KBW