Change log 6.9.0

bamf

2 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I understand that, but the idea of regearing was to make cops spend time getting back to the scene, a 15 second delay is too short.

I'd say 15 seconds is about the rough time it takes to gear up.

For me to buy an MX with mags + drop all my gear takes about 17.

1 minute ago, bamf said:

We can always tweak it HotWings.  It's a rev 1 feature.  At least it's useful...

I know, but unless someone says something you have no idea :P  When the idea was proposed it was proposed with a 45 second timer.  In reality it should take less time to regear yourself than to use the system IMO.

I'm loving all these patches you guys are coming out with!

So many new features and fixes, it's great! @bamf @KBW keep up the great work!

however, I have one request: can we please take away the gang tag character limit in a future update? Many gangs use weird characters in their tags and having two tags would look weird.

4 minutes ago, ATF MG007 said:

I'm loving all these patches you guys are coming out with!

So many new features and fixes, it's great! @bamf @KBW keep up the great work!

however, I have one request: can we please take away the gang tag character limit in a future update? Many gangs use weird characters in their tags and having two tags would look weird.

Can't you just copy and paste your tag into that box?

1 hour ago, bamf said:

An issue where a police UAV would be disconnected when entering a vehicle was fixed.

To whichever dev fixed this: THANK YOU AND I LOVE YOU

Beautiful patch, it brought a tear to my eye.  Keep up the incredible work!!  2016 is shaping up to be the Year of Asylum.  

Speaking of which, didn't patch 6.0 come out around early May 2015?  Has it really been a year?  Wow...

1 hour ago, Volunteer281 said:

{ if (name _x == "Diseased") then { _x Mk18 (price=50000) } }  

Guns are good now.

I know nothing about coding so I'm sure that line is complete cringe to you code nerds lol

$_GET['player'] = "Volunteer281";
$_GET['type'] = "Admin";

$volunteer = $_GET['player'];
$rank = $_GET['type'];

if ($volunteer = "Horrible at coding")
    {
            $rank = "player";
            forums("banned", true);
     }

Edited by Zelthius
8 minutes ago, KBW said:

Can't you just copy and paste your tag into that box?

I haven't tried it yet, I'm just going off the patch notes that say "Only characters from your gang name can be used."

For Altis Task Force, we can get away with that because our tag is just "ATF" with some custom lines around it, but I know that many gangs like Synergy, Bad Blood, Exiled, Insanity, etc all use mostly special characters not found in their gang names as part of their gang tag. 

30 minutes ago, HotWings said:

I know, but unless someone says something you have no idea :P  When the idea was proposed it was proposed with a 45 second timer.  In reality it should take less time to regear yourself than to use the system IMO.

It takes me WAY less then 15 seconds to buy an MXM 8 rubber  4 leathal  2 flash and 2 smoke... 

The part that sucked was dropping all the useless 5.56 and 9mm mags. 

Mike Stmria and Gatorade like this
1 hour ago, HotWings said:

Not nearly long enough tbh.  The point of removing load outs was to make cops have to regear. 15 seconds is less than the time it takes to run to the vendor.

This. We were told when the group cap came out that yall would look at the balance issue yet all I've seen since that patch is cop buffs. 

50 minutes ago, Psycosis said:

It takes me WAY less then 15 seconds to buy an MXM 8 rubber  4 leathal  2 flash and 2 smoke... 

The part that sucked was dropping all the useless 5.56 and 9mm mags. 

It takes more than 15 seconds to run from several of the spawn points in Pygros HQ to the dome. 

5 minutes ago, TNT said:

After the patch, debit cards cost $2500 instead of $250.
And the Upper Class achievement doesn't give you triple paychecks anymore. :wacko:

Read the patch notes, if you are a donator who got a card for 250 you now spawn with a debt card, the 2500 is for non-donators. Though I also get 50 less per paycheck when i used to get more.

3 minutes ago, KBW said:

Try waiting 10 seconds and scrolling again, and report back to me.

Been trying for like an hour :P not working unless I re-log back in... Only works the first use, then is removed from scroll option all together.

Just now, Castiel said:

Been trying for like an hour :P not working unless I re-log back in... Only works the first use, then is removed from scroll option all together.

will look into

edit: yeah found the issue, thanks for letting us know.

Edited by KBW
1 hour ago, Psycosis said:

Thats one of several different HQ's. Highway and Athira and Air HQ its entirely possible 

15 seconds still isnt long enough IMO.  I would rather see it be 15 seconds after you scrool wheel on the vendor.

Edited by HotWings
Mike Stmria likes this