(IFRIT)Mitch is amazing

1 minute ago, J1M said:

how much is he paying you to say nice things so he can get admin

1 minute ago, iFox said:

He must have put his admin app in.  This is the second new player praise post in the last 10 hours :kappa:

You're totally right. I have never been active on the forums. But when i started to realize the amount of people that i ran across that were new to the server and needed help was overwhelming. I think the fact the Apps are open is a great opportunity to see the good in others. And take a long hard look at the player base. Once you take your eyes off the constant cartel fights, and realize our current player base is loaded with veteran players who only complain about what's not right for them. You realize we also need to focus on attracting new players, and helping them out. Because believe it or not. Your cartel or rebel options will mean nothing when the servers are dead. And you're stuck fighting the same gangs over and over. What's wrong with helping people out, and getting a simple thanks in the end. I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone. And help someone else for a little while. If i want to sit somewhere and spam people's posting. I'll hang out on Facebook. But if I'm going to be active on some community's forum, I'm sure the hell going to make it worth my time, and everyone else time. Thank you, and have a great day 

Heidelberg and Zoex like this
6 minutes ago, J1M said:

how much is he paying you to say nice things so he can get admin

And by the way. Getting Admin has nothing to do with answering someones questin on a message website. Sorry to make you feel threatened...  But I'd like be known for helping others. Not making a flaming post. 

2 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

You're totally right. I have never been active on the forums. But when i started to realize the amount of people that i ran across that were new to the server and needed help was overwhelming. I think the fact the Apps are open is a great opportunity to see the good in others. And take a long hard look at the player base. Once you take your eyes off the constant cartel fights, and realize our current player base is loaded with veteran players who only complain about what's not right for them. You realize we also need to focus on attracting new players, and helping them out. Because believe it or not. Your cartel or rebel options will mean nothing when the servers are dead. And you're stuck fighting the same gangs over and over. What's wrong with helping people out, and getting a simple thanks in the end. I encourage you to step out of your comfort zone. And help someone else for a little while. If i want to sit somewhere and spam people's posting. I'll hang out on Facebook. But if I'm going to be active on some community's forum, I'm sure the hell going to make it worth my time, and everyone else time. Thank you, and have a great day 

k, career cop

Mitch (IFRIT) likes this
2 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

And by the way. Getting Admin has nothing to do with answering someones questin on a message website. Sorry to make you feel threatened...  But I'd like be known for helping others. Not making a flaming post. 

I'm known for being extremely nice, helpful, and only posting top notch posts too. I just don't have others post it for me. 

I think. 

1 minute ago, iFox said:

I'm known for being extremely nice, helpful, and only posting top notch posts too. I just don't have others post it for me. 

I think. 

Idk man. He joined the TS ch i was in, and was like hey, i saw you helped some guy today.. And i was wondering if you could help me. He is just simply passing it on to others. Thanks though!

8 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

@Olio +1 to this guy

41 minutes ago, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

So you had your anomaly that people needed help right after Admin Applications opened and stepped out of your 'hiatus' to assist people? Interesting...

15 minutes ago, john_gotti said:

So you had your anomaly that people needed help right after Admin Applications opened and stepped out of your 'hiatus' to assist people? Interesting...

Yes. I saw something in discord about the app being open. I logged in to find that quite a few admins had stepped down. The problem with being helpful on here, rather than just in game is that people like you. Who can't stand the sight of someone being appreciated for what they did. I'm a no one with in the APD, and a few people around here know me. I've been known to give out random amounts of money to new players who I would run across in game, in the thought that it would somehow help them. I realized that this system was in error because it boils down to the whole fishing story where you give a man a fish you feed him for a day. But you teach a man how to fish and he eats for a life time. I realized that I could take that same amount of money and help 10 people. That giving the first medic i saw 50k wasn't worth more than the instant gratification that it gave us both.

So after this post, I'm done responding to people who want to give me grief for helping someone. If you want to assist me, that's a different story. I could give two flying Kite's as to who see's that I help others. I much rather see the people I help simply help others. Therefore we can out number those who wish to just troll a simple Thank you post. And contribute nothing positive to our community.

Thank you,

Mitch 

Edited by (IFRIT)Mitch
Astaroth the Medic likes this
1 hour ago, iFox said:

I think. 

You post like epTic. Hey, weren't you demoted from cop for "posting" something you shouldn't have? o.o I wonder.

iFox likes this
18 hours ago, Wubz said:

You post like epTic. Hey, weren't you demoted from cop for "posting" something you shouldn't have? o.o I wonder.

Being compared to @epTic is the biggest honour a man could get.  

And contrary to popular belief, that's not why I'm removed from the APD.  I was still Sergeant after that incident. 

Reformed epTic likes this
21 hours ago, iFox said:

I think. 

IFox I remember it was my first day on the server you showed me around and gave me a tour of the island in your orca it was fun.:):):):):):):)

iFox likes this
3 hours ago, iFox said:

Being compared to @epTic is the biggest honour a man could get.  

And contrary to popular belief, that's not why I'm removed from the APD.  I was still Sergeant after that incident. 

If you think so, you're just as sad as I thought.

On 5/3/2016 at 6:28 PM, (IFRIT)Mitch said:

If u get admin, dont be a cunt salty admin, we already have a lot here, ty.

Edited by Pablito
  • 3 years later...