Gang S4

Well I was in a gang for a very short time helping them make money and protect our goods.... I got kicked and well then they basically just went around targgetting me RDM'd me once and i respawned everytime they saw me they'd killed me which was pretty annoying..... So i bought a gun one started chasing me i did the nice running pull out gun turned on the scrub and rip'd his buddy probably a bad mistake they kicked me considering I know where the house is i know where they make there money i know what they do in Kaval and i know they make weapons and what they use.... So well they made a mistake GG ex gang... 

2 minutes ago, Justin LaFave said:

It was the Rubber Duckies gang lmao... Plebs can't aim so dumb i know how they run and they just recurited like 3 people after kicking me to hunt me down lmao. f

@DeSt Dude you are so salty about people's post bc you can't make a good one ;)

Dude you just fucking roasted me. Imma kill my self now.

saem.gif

Its just a prank bro

Edited by DeSt

Naa dude it was a sound board and you took it to heart... Lmao you done fucked up kicking me lol You just made an enemy I sat there all day helping you guys with Guns and money ha think i deserved a kick naa m8 i didn't do anything wrong steal from you insult you or anything maybe you should stick to war thunder m8 bc when i'm on the server its not going to be fun for you just don't let me find you m8 i'll stalk you and hunt you down m8

2 hours ago, Justin LaFave said:

Yeah so if you see the gang on server 4 named "Rubber Duckies" yeah they just rob and take people hostage in kaval they'll draw you to there house by shooting guns in there house... WHich is right next to the gun shop... They usually wear wetsuits soo.. 

and you were 1 of them, don't forget that.

20 hours ago, Duffy49 said:

and you were 1 of them, don't forget that.

For a day but to be honest I didn't take anyone hostage I watched them as they did it... They executed a person I never took anyone hostage nor robbed them on this server all i did was shoot people that shot at my gang m8 at the time it was a bounty hunter so I shot'em cuz i thought we were all cool and shit....