Change log 6.9.1

bamf

3 hours ago, bamf said:

Well this patch was added to hit a major feature request of the APD.  It's small, but it's not really a normal patch cycle either.  

Need to fix the thing were cops and respwan in HQ without the timer, talked to badabing about it and it's kinda fucked atm 

Good work boys. Undercover syncing is incredibly valuable to all cops that enjoy precinct roles. You don't know how much this is actually going to affect cop enjoyment of the game, as well as increase activity of a few people on the game as well. I've been talking about it for months and months.

I am impressed by the recent accomplishments and activities of the development team. And that is not a statement this council takes lightly.

(XCOM reference)

Noble, Vash, Jamooze and 1 other like this
20 hours ago, Mahdizzle said:

Need to fix the thing were cops and respwan in HQ without the timer, talked to badabing about it and it's kinda fucked atm 

Which HQ was it?

Since the default option for spawning is Kavala, it's possible to spawn in K HQ and bypass the timer by just clicking "spawn".

On ‎5‎/‎8‎/‎2016 at 0:34 PM, bamf said:

• Fix for APD inventory "flashing" when not on UC and changing gear.

Does this include when you get revived, your mags turn into: GPS's/Maps/Compasses/Watches/Radio's?

Also, my gun keeps holstering itself every 3minutes. (This all as cop).

These patches are great and I'm glad a lot of these ancient bugs are being fixed.

@Bamf any info on the notorious fire rate bug as cop?  Nothing worse than expecting full auto when you mouse 1 and getting a single fire result.  FeelsBadMan

19 minutes ago, Shade said:

These patches are great and I'm glad a lot of these ancient bugs are being fixed.

@Bamf any info on the notorious fire rate bug as cop?  Nothing worse than expecting full auto when you mouse 1 and getting a single fire result.  FeelsBadMan

That is fixed isn't it?  

Special note: If you wish to deploy with SWAT, you should NOT soft log in order to transport yourself to an HQ.

other info:

Corporal and above will also be considered for the pool of potential swat units.
SWAT will deploy after 1 minute instead of 4 minutes, as long as someone is waiting in the Queue. Anyone showing up afterwards will be ported to the spawn point.

Edited by KBW
6 minutes ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• SWAT should now function more reliably
  • SWAT is now a triple threat - they can deploy from the land, air, or sea.
  • Restrained APD officers can now be pulled from vehicles

with these small hotfixes you should sync them with restart

JIMBO likes this
7 hours ago, Juicy said:

6 hours ago, Boris said:

Which HQ was it?

Since the default option for spawning is Kavala, it's possible to spawn in K HQ and bypass the timer by just clicking "spawn".

Kavala is intended to have no cooldown. It is a cesspool of hatred and feces after all.

4 hours ago, Boris said:

What does the air deploy in?

parachutes w/ wetsuit & carier lite... i was hoping for a gosthawk or even an orca. oh well at least we have swat. :D

also swat leader now spawns with an MK-1( dont know if its intended , hope it is)

Edited by NightFury
4 hours ago, KBW said:

Corporal and above will also be considered for the pool of potential swat units.

Does this mean that Constables who have been whitelisted for SWAT will no longer be drafted for SWAT?  What about the Corporals+ that are not whitelisted for SWAT?

34 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Does this mean that Constables who have been whitelisted for SWAT will no longer be drafted for SWAT?  What about the Corporals+ that are not whitelisted for SWAT?

I think he is traying to say taht higher Ranks will have priority when getting SWAT, they should be whitelisted for SWAT still. If Im wrong correct me xD

9 hours ago, KBW said:

Special note: If you wish to deploy with SWAT, you should NOT soft log in order to transport yourself to an HQ.

other info:

SWAT will deploy after 1 minute instead of 4 minutes, as long as someone is waiting in the Queue. Anyone showing up afterwards will be ported to the spawn point.

So needed, thanks

59 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Corporal and above are automatically whitelisted

Many SGT+ (like me) chose to be unwhitelisted for SWAT, and we would like it to stay that way.  "It's hard to lead from a black screen."

I just want to make sure that we are drafted for SWAT depending on what our SWAT whitelist status is, and not only on what our rank is.

Edited by Olivia