Change log 6.9.1

bamf

@KBW

Can you please make it so that when I drop items through my phone(not on death), the items drop at my feets? Lets say Im doing scotch, I drop 32 scotch on the ground, 32 of water, yiest and barley. When I pick up the scotch to place it in the car I have to run all over the place too find it, and then do the same thing with the 3 ingridients. Or even better, make it so that I can trade the items I have on me with items in the vehicle so I dont need to drop stuff :D

JIMBO, George Lopaz, Vash and 1 other like this
13 hours ago, Olivia said:

Many SGT+ (like me) chose to be unwhitelisted for SWAT, and we would like it to stay that way.  "It's hard to lead from a black screen."

I just want to make sure that we are drafted for SWAT depending on what our SWAT whitelist status is, and not only on what our rank is.

If you are not a Corporal+; it is dependent on your whitelist status.

If you are a Corporal+; you are automatically part of the pool.

You are not required to participate even if you receive the message.

14 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

@KBW

Can you please make it so that when I drop items through my phone(not on death), the items drop at my feets? Lets say Im doing scotch, I drop 32 scotch on the ground, 32 of water, yiest and barley. When I pick up the scotch to place it in the car I have to run all over the place too find it, and then do the same thing with the 3 ingridients. Or even better, make it so that I can trade the items I have on me with items in the vehicle so I dont need to drop stuff :D

Use the "pickup near items" keybind. You can typically find most of your items on one screen pretty easily that way.

16 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Use the "pickup near items" keybind. You can typically find most of your items on one screen pretty easily that way.

That not the only issue though. I went to do some diamonds, after dropping all the useless things, The whole mine was covered in about 35 suitcases neatly lined up one after each other. It was a pain to drive out of there and surely thats not healthy for server performance.

Now imagine doing a convoy of it. The mine will be covered in 50+ suitcases.

The 'scatter' feature isn't needed when dropping your own items.

For the love of god, can we please get these items added to the rebel store. Top 6 are already in the game, just sold in Civ stores. Makes no sense for a civilian store to sell military clothing. And I think everyone will thank you if Assualt Packs get added to the Rebel stores. Thanks xx

• Assault Packs
  • More Bergen Variants
  • More Kitbag Variants
  • Guerilla Apparel 
  • Starvou Fatigues
  • Berets
  • CTRG Mk1 Lite Vest

@KBW @bamf @Volunteer281 @Olio

dennozZ, Tiger, g1ant and 8 others like this
10 hours ago, Haych said:

For the love of god, can we please get these items added to the rebel store. Top 6 are already in the game, just sold in Civ stores. Makes no sense for a civilian store to sell military clothing. And I think everyone will thank you if Assualt Packs get added to the Rebel stores. Thanks xx

• Assault Packs
  • More Bergen Variants
  • More Kitbag Variants
  • Guerilla Apparel 
  • Starvou Fatigues
  • Berets
  • CTRG Mk1 Lite Vest

@KBW @bamf @Volunteer281 @Olio

Police Undercover have been trying to get Katibas and TRGs for so long, hopefully with the new Devs, we might see such a breakthrough very soon!