Battlefield 1 vs. Call of Duty: Infinite Warfare

I think CoD is going to do really badly against BF... It stands no chance... IN my personal opinion Battlefield has always been better than CoD. The only 3 good CoD's were CoD4 Black ops 1 and WaW.... After that they kept getting worse... The jumppack wall running shit is all titantfall bs that wasn't even popular... We like the old shit... and present not this future shit....

NotSoNutty and Brown like this

I think Cod will still outsell Battlefield 1 but this is going to be the start of the decline.  Battlefield has always been the better game but even the disaster that was Modern Warfare 3 sill outsold BF3, arguably one of the best first person shooters.

I love Call of Duty 4 and Modern Warfare 2, both of those games had great storylines and you could still approach multiplayer tactically. 

5 minutes ago, Patrick James said:

I'll take a remastered Call of Duty: Modern Warfare 1 and 2 with all the bells and whistles, multiplayer and campaign. That would be phenomenal...

Yeah unfortunately to get the remastered COD MW you have to pay $80 bucks and get stuck with "Infinite War" crap.  

I enjoyed Black Ops 3, but I would much rather have something not so far fetched in technology.  They just need to go back to their bread and butter.  

Just make a new story line in the modern day.

Bring back the primary, secondary, special and lethals - none of that pick 30 crap or whatever.

Scale back the kill streaks to MW2.

But most of all just keep the story and technology realistic... 

Where they really screwed up was bringing out a new game every year...  go back to the 2-3 years development... put some time into it and build the hype again.

MOST OF ALL DESIGN THE GAME ON A PC AND THEN PORT TO CONSOLE.  I hate how they port console shit onto PC.  Battlefield 3 did PC and then xbox and playstation, they did it right.

Edited by Clint Beastwood
NotSoNutty and Flax like this

I think after Black ops 2 the game's been going down hill after that, I remember the hype there was back in 2011 with CoD, you'd see it being endorsed everywhere, Doritos, Mtn dew. Now I barley even hear of CoD. Similar to Halo, Halo 2 had huge hype and popularity. Halo 3 had the biggest game sales in history and broke records until GTA V came out. And the only reason that was, was because of how well Halo 2 did. After Halo 3 it went to shit.

Edited by Cassettes

I think a problem with cods nowadays also has to do with the campaign, like the new cod's you literally give no fucks who the characters are, Soap, Price, Ghost etc etc, you actually cared about them and had some sort of connection now its just some random white guy and some random black guy killing robots, like literally no1 cares. Personally im buying both, as soon as I get infinite warfare im snapping it in half though and only playing cod4.

NotSoNutty likes this
24 minutes ago, hamsham12 said:

I think a problem with cods nowadays also has to do with the campaign, like the new cod's you literally give no fucks who the characters are, Soap, Price, Ghost etc etc, you actually cared about them and had some sort of connection now its just some random white guy and some random black guy killing robots, like literally no1 cares. Personally im buying both, as soon as I get infinite warfare im snapping it in half though and only playing cod4.

I completely agree.  Lots of the characters in Modern Warfare and Modern Warfare 2 were very memorable and you didn't want them to die but so many of them did,  making it feel more real and believable.  My favorite campaign was MW2, I played through it in a entire night and had school the next morning...totally fucking worth it. 

hamsham12 likes this

If any of you are old enough to have had the opportunity to experience battle field 1942 you will understand how amazing this game was when it came out all those years ago. Flash forward to present if battlefield can dig deep and bring back that ability to dazzle and maybe add some extras I think it will be a slam dunk that COD will never be able to follow.

Edited by Sentinel Diesel
Just now, Sentinel Diesel said:

If any of you are hold enough to have had the opportunity to experience battle field 1942 you will understand how amazing this game was when it came out all those years ago. Flash forward to present if battlefield can dig deep and bring back that ability to dazzle and maybe add some extras I think it will be a slam dunk that COD will never be able to follow.

I will never forget BF 1942 <3

Brown likes this

As long as Battlefield won't fail like it did with Hard Line and Star wars it will do fantastic. I just hope this time they do thorough beta testing and release a finished product. It has always been a better game than COD. I'm looking forward to it!