S2 Mohawk Kits

Vhantom

Selling Mohawk kits(1 flawless diamond, 20 processed oil, 10 rubber) for 150k. I'm based on server 2 but I'm willing to go to others or if you want to come to me. Price is 80K(Lowered). Keep in mind you need 30,000 cash to craft when you get there.

Edited by ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper
1 minute ago, ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper said:

110K for orca from rebel. I'm collecting all this stuff and all u got to do is buy it. I'll negotiate a little but I mean it these things sell for a base price of 100k

Who crafts vehicles to sell them, especially if they are buying the ingredients?

2 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Who crafts vehicles to sell them, especially if they are buying the ingredients?

??? Mohawks aren't purchasable without donor 4+ I'm selling materials so you can keep them from vehicle factory. So you don't have to go out and collect rubber and stuff. if i sold for less that 70k people could take the materials to vehicle factory, click sell instead of keep and they would make money. So I'd be willing to sell above that but really, how do you not get this?

Edited by ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper
Just now, ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper said:

??? Mohawks aren't purchasable without donor 4+ I'm selling materials so you can keep them. So you don't have to go out and collect rubber and stuff.

"sell for a base price of 100k" I was only responding to this quote.

Honestly, I wouldn't spend any more than 60k on this package.

5k for Flawless Diamond, 20k for Oil, 20k for Rubber and 15k convenience fee, this is a more than generous counter-offer.

10 minutes ago, ‡VPR‡ Phantom Viper said:

"if i sold for less that 70k people could take the materials to vehicle factory, click sell instead of keep and they would make money."

Why would anyone go through all that trouble just to make 10k?

That's assuming the base sell isn't misleading like other things you can craft. MK-1's base price is 15k but you only get 8k even when the gun is in demand.

That 100k base price could turn into 80k instead or worse.

Edited by Kettles
3 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Why would anyone go through all that trouble just to make 10k?

That's assuming the base sell isn't misleading like other things you can craft. MK-1's base price is 15k but you only get 8k even when the gun is in demand.

That 100k base price could turn into 80k instead or worse.

aight so then ill just go sell these materials for the base price and id make more than your offer :/