Official Goodbye

I've been inactive for a few weeks and have decided I won't be returning. I've got college starting soon, a job to focus on, and let's just be honest here, Asylum just isn't the fun it used to be. I've been a member of the community for a year now and have met alot of great people. I'd sit here and make a list of everyone who has been a great friend, but I'd be here for hours. Instead I'm going to recognize the people that really made a difference and helped me grow as a good gang member.

@OLL13 Your a great guy and you believed in me back in division. We were in 3 gangs together (and that weird ass Olympus gang) and I enjoyed every minute of them.We definitely gotta play some more Ark fam

@Dezzo You are the weirdest funniest mothafucker I know lol. Most loyal wicked member hands down. You need some csgo training so ima hook you up bb

All the FILS crew, @AndrewFam@GarethBatty @Pieter @J1M @Vanilla Coke and everyone else. You guys are full of banter and always made cartels more enjoyable. Definitely goona hang with you guys when I can. 

To ALL OG Wicked and Wicked 2.0 members: You guys made me proud to lead those gangs, they were great times.

@iGoShoulderDeep @Ranger @Sugarfoot @Rugged @Tye @Chase @Right @Slade Wilson @Valkyrie @Vescio @Corgi @Glock 40 @Goku @DankMemes™ @Smee @Boris @Goldy @g1ant @Pedreco @Beef @DarkKnight @Andrew @Millar 

You guys have all been great, and I miss the good times we used to have. Sorry if I missed anyone.. I hope to catch you all again someday. (Maybe in Identity?) 

To all the developers and admins: Recently it looks like you guys have made a turn for the better. Keep up the good work and listen to the community!

Peace out

Edited by Quenton
7 minutes ago, Goldy said:

Bro didn't know you still were on teh forums. ima hit you up sometime

23 minutes ago, Scott said:

Idk who you are. Bye.

then why raise your post count in here pal?

12 minutes ago, Boris said:

You missed me.

Thank you for the Minecraft server.

I built a farm and it was very satisfying.

It's a shame Dizzy pooped on the leader house.

yes yes instinct minecraft... lasted a whole week but it was fun xd

20 minutes ago, OLL13 said:

Goodbye Quenton, much love brother <3 

<3

17 minutes ago, Skyanide said:

Didn't get to play with you much but it was always good to roll with you on cop. Take it easy, sir.

Yeah was fun man, gl with your APD ventures!

21 minutes ago, Chase said:

BYE DAD COME VISIT ME SOMETIME!!! 

p.s. you never said anything about the gang bandz :kappa: @Quenton

bruh u quit on Bandz fam get da fuq outa here

19 minutes ago, Corgi said:

May you live on in our hearts.

Had a great time playing with you, hope to do it again.

Lol you too man, may your dog RIP

Corgi likes this