Where did all the gangs go?

44 minutes ago, HotWings said:

Report what? Cops are no required to seize illegal vehicles lol

I asked Hypanius about seizing an ifrit once, and he said no lenience at all. Ifrit/50 cal MUST be seized no matter what.

1d43281df849bcbc4298a09e17777e43.png

PS. On top of that if he decided not to seize 1 gangs ifrit but to seize another, thats abuse or even corruption.

Edited by Pentax
21 hours ago, bigjohn561 said:

As far as the cops going in red turfs few peeps are thinking bout moving gangs to other server because of the type of cops on p2 that love raiding red zoned turfs in middle of us fighting.

I mean, I'm bored, there's two gangs with relatively high bounties...  I'm going to go fight you guys. It's simple stuff.

On 5/12/2016 at 3:47 PM, epTic said:

5pm on a Thursday 

#1 - 96/100 

#2 - 60/110

#3 - 82/100 

#4 - 55/100 

servers aren't as active as they used to be, this is peak time. 

I remember it would be

#1 - 100/100 - 10-15 in que

#2 - 100/100 - 5-10 in que

#3 - 100/100 - 5-15 in que

#4 - 100/100 - 1-5 in que

On May 12, 2016 at 4:24 PM, Ranger said:

Fighting cops isn't fun when they come back to the fight in less than 2 minutes 5 times each.  That and when I do finally get caught due to some asshole screaming in direct chat and lagging up in the sky, I get no chance to explain anything if my bounty is more than 25k.

Yesterday we were by air hq and cops came back over 5-6 times if not more and every single time they would return under 1 min or so just rushing from athira hq back to the fight, with so many lives they ended up getting us because we could not lock pick the guys in the cop car we were trying to save as it was a constant gunfight, one of the times they came back after being wiped they just got out and started shooting no sirens...which is complete crap because their excuse always is "well my fellow officer was killed and hasn't respawnd...no need to reinitiate" and also what happened to the 2 life rule...cops are too op when they don't even give you a chance to escape

3 minutes ago, King Destroyer said:

Yesterday we were by air hq and cops came back over 5-6 times if not more and every single time they would return under 1 min or so just rushing from athira hq back to the fight, with so many lives they ended up getting us because we could not lock pick the guys in the cop car we were trying to save as it was a constant gunfight, one of the times they came back after being wiped they just got out and started shooting no sirens...which is complete crap because their excuse always is "well my fellow officer was killed and hasn't respawnd...no need to reinitiate" and also what happened to the 2 life rule...cops are too op when they don't even give you a chance to escape

If you can't handle the cops, well I'll suggest sometimes to just accept the loss and let your buddy be sent to jail or risk all of you going to jail. On top of that your own fault that you decided to fight right by air HQ. 2 life rule was only on precinct 2 that only corporals and higher had really to follow it, but recently that rule was removed as well.

King Destroyer likes this
On May 12, 2016 at 5:00 PM, Wubz said:

We fight all morning, we win all morning. You're an absolute fucking idiot.

the current FSA members are all dickheads who swear they're the shit but back when encore was around they would get fucked, also I saw you guys get rekt by the 911 gang at drug the other day, I don't play much anymore but when I do log on you guys win and lose fights just like everyone else and if God forbid you lose to a turf rat ohhhhh my God does side chat get on fiyaaa, also I would respect you guys if you actually weren't such DICKS all the time... even on cop SOME of your gang mates will treat some gangs like shit because they fight them on civ...when most of you will know the turf rats are pretty easy to deal with on cop unless you go all like, "oh you group chatted me that's the only way you won a 1v1 battle against me because I'm synergy you know we are top tier" lol its a game you can't expect to win all the time where's the fun in that? There's days were my mojo is right and I down every single guy I encounter on cop flawlessly without them even getting a chance to hit me once...it just makes me mad when they just don't talk at all or curse you out because no way they could get downed by a cop also a turf rat? Lmfao come on guys unless you got aimbot and esp you can lose many gunfights just be a good sport and I'll be an understanding cop because I mostly play rebel... If you're salty and can't accept you lost then you'll get the shorter end of the stick

10 minutes ago, Pentax said:

If you can't handle the cops, well I'll suggest sometimes to just accept the loss and let your buddy be sent to jail or risk all of you going to jail. On top of that your own fault that you decided to fight right by air HQ. 2 life rule was only on precinct 2 that only corporals and higher had really to follow it, but recently that rule was removed as well.

Removing the 2 life rule is AIDS it should be in the guidebook for precinct 2, also my buddies were doing fine cops were getting killed but there's just so many times you can win the gunfight eventually any gang stuck in a situation like that will get downed if cops keep zerging back without any tactics just merely full auto sprays with the mk20, "spawn athira,press "f" for full auto, scroll on garage, get in sport hatchback and speed back to the fight" literally could take you 50seconds if you're good at it

13 hours ago, King Destroyer said:

the current FSA members are all dickheads who swear they're the shit but back when encore was around they would get fucked, also I saw you guys get rekt by the 911 gang at drug the other day, I don't play much anymore but when I do log on you guys win and lose fights just like everyone else and if God forbid you lose to a turf rat ohhhhh my God does side chat get on fiyaaa, also I would respect you guys if you actually weren't such DICKS all the time... even on cop SOME of your gang mates will treat some gangs like shit because they fight them on civ...when most of you will know the turf rats are pretty easy to deal with on cop unless you go all like, "oh you group chatted me that's the only way you won a 1v1 battle against me because I'm synergy you know we are top tier" lol its a game you can't expect to win all the time where's the fun in that? There's days were my mojo is right and I down every single guy I encounter on cop flawlessly without them even getting a chance to hit me once...it just makes me mad when they just don't talk at all or curse you out because no way they could get downed by a cop also a turf rat? Lmfao come on guys unless you got aimbot and esp you can lose many gunfights just be a good sport and I'll be an understanding cop because I mostly play rebel... If you're salty and can't accept you lost then you'll get the shorter end of the stick

Wasn't in FSA when Encore was thriving, but during the encore times FSA was inactive and barely played, same thing with the Chinese the other morning, there were 20+ Chinese guys on and like 5-6 of us? The thing is, when fsa had barely anyone playing it was 5 FSA on vs. 10 latin kings, we would wipe you, then you would all respawn and get pistols and we'd kill like 3-4 of you again but you would pistol bang the rest of us and then say "rekt" in sidechat, inciting a fight.  "I would respect you guys if you actually weren't such DICKS all the time... even on cop SOME of your gang mates will treat some gangs like shit because they fight them on civ" No one gives a fuck about your respect so no one cares. I don't care what latin kings do anymore because they're a dead meme and a dead gang. 

6 hours ago, Wubz said:

Wasn't in FSA when Encore was thriving, but during the encore times FSA was inactive and barely played, same thing with the Chinese the other morning, there were 20+ Chinese guys on and like 5-6 of us? The thing is, when fsa had barely anyone playing it was 5 FSA on vs. 10 latin kings, we would wipe you, then you would all respawn and get pistols and we'd kill like 3-4 of you again but you would pistol bang the rest of us and then say "rekt" in sidechat, inciting a fight.  "I would respect you guys if you actually weren't such DICKS all the time... even on cop SOME of your gang mates will treat some gangs like shit because they fight them on civ" No one gives a fuck about your respect so no one cares. I don't care what latin kings do anymore because they're a dead meme and a dead gang. 

Bro calm down there you're gonna spill your salt, you're such a tool man xD I bet your hate is so nice to have around...i mean it's pixels in the end, the main reason I always fuck with your post is because it's so easy to piss you off...mission accomplished man, anyways love you boo :D lets hang out some day

On 5/12/2016 at 8:55 PM, Budbringer said:

I dont know about S2, but when we did a 6 man bank robbery on s3 yesterday, there was 9 cops on we started and when we were all lethaled, there was 21 cops on the server. I assume that smaller gangs in eu time dont bother because of the amount of cops logging on to get that easy paycheck

Bad blood destroyed s3 cops they lethal everything, I saw pentax lethal a rabbit at fed  

DreamC likes this
2 hours ago, King Destroyer said:

Bro calm down there you're gonna spill your salt, you're such a tool man xD I bet your hate is so nice to have around...i mean it's pixels in the end, the main reason I always fuck with your post is because it's so easy to piss you off...mission accomplished man, anyways love you boo :D lets hang out some day

I don't get mad. Just annoyed.

Edited by Wubz
On 5/12/2016 at 3:06 PM, Sean That Irish Guy said:

Cops that play on server 2, for the most part, are scumbags. By scumbags i mean the type of cop that plays right at the edge of the rules. Sirens and insta shoots you, tries to ''rolling barricade'' but is just out to fuck your day up, shit like that and more but im sure you can use your imagination . Now there is some good cops but for the most part the bad ones outweigh the good ones and thats why most gangs just stick with cartels now that they're not shit.

+1

There was once a time, a long long time ago where we (badblood) would do feds and prison breaks all day long back to back, at the time the cops were told by admins and higher ups to stop responding, this went on for about 2 months until we stopped playing asylum altogether for about a month and the cops would message us on steam and forums when we were coming back to server 3 because of how boring it got :')

17 minutes ago, dev said:

There was once a time, a long long time ago where we (badblood) would do feds and prison breaks all day long back to back, at the time the cops were told by admins and higher ups to stop responding, this went on for about 2 months until we stopped playing asylum altogether for about a month and the cops would message us on steam and forums when we were coming back to server 3 because of how boring it got :')

I have your knife.

First off fighting cops is easy as fuck second off its the same shit every time with a pb and bank. Also when I do a pb or bank cops usually sit 400+ meters. I do enjoy fighting cops at the military compound near air or fighting at the compound near oil processing. We just pull ifrits and make the cops chase us so we can fight in different places rather than only at the prison and bank, it makes it much more enjoyable.

On 5/12/2016 at 3:48 PM, HotWings said:

If you play cop solely for the fight, why not just go play rebel and get into the cartel fighting?  

Some cops who play to fight have probably tried to fight cartels and then they got raped so they decided to just get free load outs and get paid for killing rebels.

OwenSeven likes this

I see a ton of people are posting about content, yet we are in a development prime of Asylum. Patches are coming out faster than ever before and you have KBW who is fixing longstanding bugs on the spot. If you want something added, let KBW know! He has been extremely receptive to you all. 

There will be more new and fresh content to come soon, this I can tell you. However, new content eventually gets stale as well. With Asylum's long standing life cycle, you do have to find your own fun sometimes while waiting for new content.

Budbringer and Rodrigo like this
  • 2 weeks later...
On 5/12/2016 at 5:04 PM, Tom said:

Fighting cops is boring , unless they bring countless mraps or orcas and you gain no money from it

Fighting rebels is a lot more enjoyable.

Fighting rebels creates very interesting and enjoyable scenarios in which there is a lot of skill and tactical teamwork involved in order to win. Be it a turf or a cartel, most rebel groups will do their best to win the fight and have some fun, and they are respectful whether they win or lose. Cops in the other hand have become Asylum's worst nightmare, particularly on server 2. Like @bigjohn561 mentioned, there are way too many scummy douchebags on P2. They see Rodopoli go red, and they will go and lethal everyone to get paid. If you lethal every rebel on every situation, there is no RP involved. This community is a ROLEPLAY community, and some cops don't get that (izi money life is what they want). 

TL;DR

Too many douchebags on P2, breaking rules, abusing power, blah blah. It is more fun and challenging/rewarding to fight other gangs. Besides, cops using lethals 24/7 everywhere is getting absurd, particularly on P2 when you are in the middle of an active turf fight.

On 5/14/2016 at 0:23 PM, Pentax said:

Removing that rule has paved the way for many scummy higher ups or career cops to fuck P2. I'd say at least two months ago, P2 was a very good server to play as cop, and the RP was amazing. I kinda miss the old days, everything was so simple, everyone RP'd, everyone was respectful to each other...

2 hours ago, Consuela said:

Removing that rule has paved the way for many scummy higher ups or career cops to fuck P2. I'd say at least two months ago, P2 was a very good server to play as cop, and the RP was amazing. I kinda miss the old days, everything was so simple, everyone RP'd, everyone was respectful to each other...

you sure do cry a lot for being nobody. 

So Ive played alot of rebel and cop (Mostly Rebel) in my 2 years here and for the last month / two Ive only played cop due to bordem. I can say a few things ive come to acnowledge.

1. The bank is broken for rebels.

2. The fed is broken for cops

3. The prison is boring for everyone

4. Most shit is balanced. Theres a reason you only get 10 members in a group cap its because every god damn bullet one taps a cop and the comms are unorganized.

5. Any cop not buying an MX is a peice of shit because we make a killing even if we bought an mx every loadout.

6. Any Rebel that complains when getting downed makes him self look like an ass hole. We came to the event you did because we have to, not because i woke up and said hey i want to fuck that kid over whos getting dirty money

Edited by Sugarfoot
Eli, Murmurs and Mike Stmria like this
8 minutes ago, epTic said:

fuck buying an MX when sgts who have no basic grasp of tactics order you to do stupid shit like hotlanding on prison island in a fucking hummingbird when there's 15 7.62s on the island 

Well then say about how not good his tactic is, give him some ideas after pb, and maybe he won't give bad tactics during pb anymore?

Just now, epTic said:

did. was told to respect chain of command or get points. 

this was after responding to his call for backup, btw :)

Well if you talked to him without any insults, etc. Then record the convo and go to captains personally. They prolly won't do much to him the first time, but I'm sure they will start watching him if he's fit to be in Sgt. position.

Reavantos likes this
8 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Well if you talked to him without any insults, etc. Then record the convo and go to captains personally. They prolly won't do much to him the first time, but I'm sure they will start watching him if he's fit to be in Sgt. position.

he's buddy buddy with the captains, i've been around long enough to know that as long as you're friends with the right people, no action will ever be taken. 

Vash likes this