Change log 6.9.2

bamf

10 minutes ago, bamf said:

As for Australia - I expect it will need more tweaking.  I need people to play it to test the map performance - because I can't test that on my own.  Know this though, we will make additional changes that are reasonable that the community suggests.  We did listen to the suggestions, but we couldn't implement everything right now due to time constraints.  

We want the modded server to work, so please test it and let's see if Australia as a terrain is actually viable.  

P.S.  Admins may be doing stimulus packages on S6 to help people get started throughout the weekend, so check it out!.

Any chance at new vehicles?

You guys are awesome I really love seeing a community come together and actually listen to the communities voice. I have heard a lot of great things about you guys and I can see why you guys are actually going out of your way to make this a better community for everyone. I appreciate what you guys have done and plan to do in the future. @bamf @KBW @Paratus  

49 minutes ago, bamf said:

As for Australia - I expect it will need more tweaking.  I need people to play it to test the map performance - because I can't test that on my own.  Know this though, we will make additional changes that are reasonable that the community suggests.  We did listen to the suggestions, but we couldn't implement everything right now due to time constraints.  

We want the modded server to work, so please test it and let's see if Australia as a terrain is actually viable.  

P.S.  Admins may be doing stimulus packages on S6 to help people get started throughout the weekend, so check it out!.

Australia is just a horrible map.

Azeh likes this