°Torment° - Recruitment - [S4] [CLOSED]

56 minutes ago, ChurchHD said:

In-game name: ChurchHD

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): oQEtcSa.png?1

Previous gangs: Encore, RD, Instinct, DHM, Revolution 

Why would you like to join Torment:

I would like to join Torment to fight. I would also like to find a chill gang to hang out with.
What can you bring to Torment:

I can bring a lot of things, such as good coms, a good shot, lots of money, and finally respect
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) Maybe four days, depends when I have work.

What current members could vouch for you: Most of, if not all of the old RD guys.

+1

C h u r c h likes this
1 hour ago, ChurchHD said:

I would like to join Torment to fight. I would also like to find a chill gang to hang out with.

I can bring a lot of things, such as good coms, a good shot, lots of money, and finally respect
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) Maybe four days, depends when I have work.

What current members could vouch for you: Most of, if not all of the old RD guys.

+1

2 hours ago, ChurchHD said:

+1

2 hours ago, ChurchHD said:

-1 ur bad at  Rp go back to CG

Edited by Feenix
On 5/16/2016 at 2:55 PM, Diseased said:

Don't mass recruit and get to know the people in your gang if you wanna last.

Who disbanded? Wanna last, the same group of guys have been together for a solid 9 months. That isn't lasting? 

Don likes this
3 hours ago, ChurchHD said:

-1 he is a fat fucking nerd :kappa: (+1)

In-game name: xr9ntz

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 3k

Previous gangs: Torment ecksdee Insanity Synergy

Why would you like to join Torment: True pros
What can you bring to Torment: Legend shot, nice comms and no aids.
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) 7 days fam

What current members could vouch for you: All

Feenix likes this
10 minutes ago, xrantz said:

In-game name: xr9ntz

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): 3k

Previous gangs: Torment ecksdee Insanity Synergy

Why would you like to join Torment: True pros
What can you bring to Torment: Legend shot, nice comms and no aids.
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) 7 days fam

What current members could vouch for you: All

accepted. welcome back :wub:

In-game name:Dwayne Johnson

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/172bd64fe67226c76c470bd3c08afce7

Previous gangs:Outfits

Why would you like to join Torment:I like to fight, and i am a friend to Juicy and Mahdizzle

What can you bring to Torment:I am a good shot, have 1 mil ingame money, 4 orcas and a ithrit

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week)probably every day, maybe not some weekens

What current members could vouch for you: Juicy and Mahdizzle

51 minutes ago, wilber38 said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/172bd64fe67226c76c470bd3c08afce7

Why would you like to join Torment:I like to fight, and i am a friend to Juicy and Mahdizzle

What can you bring to Torment:I am a good shot, have 1 mil ingame money, 4 orcas and a ithrit

How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week)probably every day, maybe not some weekens

Denied

51 minutes ago, wilber38 said:

Denied

In-game name: White :)

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/16a50b3b98d5b596417a84dc04bbb375

Previous gangs: Envy, Insanity, Method

Why would you like to join Torment: I know some people in there and I just wanna have a good time meet new people and fight.
What can you bring to Torment: I'm a good pilot, and a good shot. I'm rich :)
How active will you be? 3-4 days a week. Once school and baseball are over I'll be super active.

What current members could vouch for you: I only know a couple people in this gang but I played or fought against most. 

Edited by White
Anthony_, asiuxjau, Tiger and 1 other like this
2 hours ago, White said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/16a50b3b98d5b596417a84dc04bbb375

Why would you like to join Torment: I know some people in there and I just wanna have a good time meet new people and fight.
How active will you be? 3-4 days a week. Once school and baseball are over I'll be super active.

What current members could vouch for you: I only know a couple people in this gang but I played or fought against most. 

1+ love the guy

2 hours ago, White said:

Accepted as trial, You already have TS.

7 hours ago, White said:

I dont like your name