°Torment° - Recruitment - [S4] [CLOSED]

1 minute ago, GarethBatty said:

rip. Well it's harsh to judge me off of what giant and ollie did to u guys but ok. ty for your time

You shot me in the back while in my gang. You removed your tags, put on a fake name as John Lemonn and shot me in my back less then a week after I invited you. It doesn;t matter how good you are I dont want to play with anyone like that.

Now clean the thread up please

Edited by Sugarfoot
Pieter, JIMBO, Donk and 3 others like this
1 minute ago, Sugarfoot said:

You shot me in the back while in my gang. You removed your tags, put on a fake name as John Lemonn and shot me in my back less then a week after I invited you. It doesn;t matter how good you are I dont want to play with anyone like that.

Now clean the thread up please

That was actually @John Lemmonpulling a publicity stunt

Gareth likes this
8 hours ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

If you guys want to talk shit get off their recruitment thread and pm me. None of you can shoot, and rustyy is made fun of by everyone LOL.

No one makes fun of me lol. You try too though but you fail at it, Only one who's getting made fun of right now is you. stop being toxic kid. 

In-game name: Tye

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/4a967dab16c9077b2c37ab81b0416109

Previous gangs: instinct,wicked,Torment,Synergy,Cma

Why would you like to join Torment: I played with someone of you before and had a lot of fun
What can you bring to Torment: Im a good shot with good coms
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) 4 or 5 days

What current members could vouch for you: Sugarfoot , Zodiac , chris

Edited by Tye
Gareth, Shepurd, asiuxjau and 4 others like this
2 minutes ago, Tye said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): https://gyazo.com/4a967dab16c9077b2c37ab81b0416109

Why would you like to join Torment: I played with someone of you before and had a lot of fun

accepted for trial

2 hours ago, Tye said:

damn tye forgetting about your roots? 64bit, ts, i'm disappointed in you man. <3

+1

Edited by [§] Jay

In-game name: Dissonance

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/c679c0b232a5089c8580d8b67bd7d2e4

Previous gangs:all of them. jk. going from most recent: Boats and Hoes Imperium Bratva Dirty Bastards Bamboo Union NZW

Why would you like to join Torment:I've ran into you guys while on cop and thought "these guys...these fucking guys..."
What can you bring to Torment: A great attitude I'm a fair shot fair driver I cant fucking fly. well i can but i cant fucking land. i will 9/11 the fuck out of that landing. I am also rather proud of my rp tactics.
How active will you be? 5-6 days a week.

What current members could vouch for you: none. Ive played with a few of you guys while i was on cop but yea server 3 was my home for the longest time.

2 minutes ago, Sp0on said:

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required):https://gyazo.com/c679c0b232a5089c8580d8b67bd7d2e4

Previous gangs:all of them. jk. going from most recent: Boats and Hoes Imperium Bratva Dirty Bastards Bamboo Union NZW

Why would you like to join Torment:I've ran into you guys while on cop and thought "these guys...these fucking guys..."
What can you bring to Torment: A great attitude I'm a fair shot fair driver I cant fucking fly. well i can but i cant fucking land. i will 9/11 the fuck out of that landing. I am also rather proud of my rp tactics.

What current members could vouch for you: none. Ive played with a few of you guys while i was on cop but yea server 3 was my home for the longest time.

How old is to old?

1 hour ago, Sp0on said:

We have alot of trials currently so I will have to deny you for now. Feel free to reapply in a week or so

In-game name: ChurchHD

Hours on Arma 3 (Screenshot required): oQEtcSa.png?1

Previous gangs: Encore, RD, Instinct, DHM, Revolution 

Why would you like to join Torment:

I would like to join Torment to fight. I would also like to find a chill gang to hang out with.
What can you bring to Torment:

I can bring a lot of things, such as good coms, a good shot, lots of money, and finally respect
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) Maybe four days, depends when I have work.

What current members could vouch for you: Most of, if not all of the old RD guys.

Edited by ChurchHD
Don, J1M, Anthony_ and 2 others like this
23 minutes ago, ChurchHD said:

I would like to join Torment to fight. I would also like to find a chill gang to hang out with.

I can bring a lot of things, such as good coms, a good shot, lots of money, and finally respect
How active will you be? (Ex:5-6 Days a week) Maybe four days, depends when I have work.

What current members could vouch for you: Most of, if not all of the old RD guys.

+1

C h u r c h likes this
50 minutes ago, ChurchHD said:

+1

C h u r c h likes this
50 minutes ago, ChurchHD said:

+1

C h u r c h likes this