Goodbye Everyone

Hi everyone you probably don't know me and if you do then you probably hate me but this is it I'm leaving asylum I might be around here or there but I'm done with it for the time being, Just like to make a few shout outs before I go, @y5or hey man I know our friendship is gone but I still think your pretty cool dude, and @ all of salt patrol @Inventz @Logan Brooks @Campity I loved playing with all you guys and it would be cool if we could all hang out again then the next step into my gang life was divinity now this was my favorite time in asylum I was just an up and comer no one even knew me heres some of the stupid shit we did.

@Distinct I know you hate me now man but I missed the good times we had with @Phil. @Luke @zambookie @Boss and @y5or @fenton lebrun @Ice Man

Now up to my most recent days I have struggled to find the right gang I started of joining insurgents and definatly learned a lot being a trial in there although I was not experienced enough to do much of the stuff that you guys did but thanks @Vulcan for helping me learn things like quick peaking and cartel callouts.

Then after insurgents I met people like @Analdo @Scofield @Bunni and @Kessinger it was a innocent and fun gang I was not there for very long as it disbanded and a lot of us joined evil corp now evil corp was a good gang with a lot of good players I was not in there long and again I was a trial we can just say I got kicked but thanks @JacobHarr and @Deimus for giving me the opportunity to learn from evil corp.

directly after that I joined hallowed and met @Yung God @Kingaroo @Frizzy @DevinJay @Fiz and @Right although right wasn't in the gang he was a big help to us. When I first joined hallowed we fought cartels and won and don't get me wrong these guys are crazy frizzy definitely taught me a thing or two about cartels and how to push up properly as a group.

but soon i became a cadet and had to do my cadet week I met so many amazing people there. @Skyanide has been a big help throughout my whole time in the apd along with @Kevin Miller @_Dax_ @Not Ameixing @bryan.(ya drunkard) @MnM Skittles @Mike Santamaria and @Mayhem everyone in the apd that I listed there is some crazy nice people and have helped me throughout my time here in asylum.

Thereafter I played straight cop for a week but wanted to fight cartels again so me and @Analdo Left Hallowed and joined twelve monkeys where we created stupid videos and pictures. I will still play here and there but not as much @Nate Long @Hydro @Opie Winston @Leslie @Kiwi you guys are awesome and I wish I could hang out with you more but unfortunately I can't Ill still hang out here and there again but you know how it is boys (@Goyneyyy you low tyre)

This Is the ending of my story here in asylum for the past 9-11 months I really loved it great experience and i would appreciate it if you'd leave hate out of my final post.

Signing off,

Stereo

Edited by Stereo
Goofy, Spencer, Bersabee and 12 others like this