«Ř» Renegade | Server 1/3 | Open

Renegade Logo.png

Renegade Intro.jpg

Renegade is a group of skilled Asylum veterans, who in their endeavors became friends,

covering each other and lending their skills to each other to successfully complete operations.

These operations being : Banks , Cartels , Prisons , Federal reserve robberies , etc.

Renegade is about mutual respect, integrity, & honor.

We are always looking for more people that share our mindset.

If you are willing to join we don’t expect you to know everything

just listen to the people in command of renegade.

Renegade Requirement.jpg

16+ years of age (Not required, exceptions can be made)

Minimum of 800 Hours on Arma with a majority on Asylum

Maturity

Knowledge of  cartels, banks, & feds

Must follow all Renegade & server rules

Must have a working mic & access to TeamSpeak 3

Must be financially stable & able to make your own money

Renegade Format.jpg

In-Game Name:

Timezone:

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours:

Previous Gang Affiliations:

What can you contribute to Renegade?:

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?:

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):

Renegade CoC.jpg

Members

(Capt.) The Reaper

(Capt.) Raza

(Lt.)

(Lt.)

(Sgt.)

(Sgt.)

(Cpl.) Grakbar

(Cpl.) Migwell Santos

(Cpl.) Rafael

(Cpl.)

(Cpl.)

(Op.) Jimmy Balls

(Op.) ProjectGemini

(Op.) Devo

Edited by The Reaper

In-Game Name: FaarooQ

Timezone: GMT +1

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/cc063f232da6eb27630861d0b2dca3f1 around 1600 on asylum

Previous Gang Affiliations: Bamboo union, DB, Bratva

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good shot Cqc and medium range, good times

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Seems like a nice group,and know some of the members

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):Beef, L1on

Teddy_ and Beef... like this
17 minutes ago, Faarooq said:

In-Game Name: FaarooQ

Timezone: GMT +1

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/cc063f232da6eb27630861d0b2dca3f1 around 1600 on asylum

Previous Gang Affiliations: Bamboo union, DB, Bratva

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good shot Cqc and medium range, good times

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Seems like a nice group,and know some of the members

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):Beef, L1on

Accepted, I'll pm you the teamspeak.

Teddy_ likes this

In-Game Name: sinsing

Timezone: EST

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: yoUDU34.png

~200 of which are on Asylum

Previous Gang Affiliations: Kavala Boulevard Bullies and Synergy Saboteurs

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Loyalty and good piloting.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: I want to have people to do things with because capturing cartels with 1 person does not work.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): no

Teddy_ likes this
47 minutes ago, VioletCrayolas said:

In-Game Name: sinsing

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: yoUDU34.png

~200 of which are on Asylum

Previous Gang Affiliations: Kavala Boulevard Bullies and Synergy Saboteurs

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Loyalty and good piloting.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: I want to have people to do things with because capturing cartels with 1 person does not work.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): no

Denied, thanks for applying! :)

Edited by Beef
Teddy_ likes this

In-Game Name: Tommy

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1k/800ish https://gyazo.com/6394a82dfb8f1012be968c823bf747d2

Previous Gang Affiliations: Sofian Cartel back in the day

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I have good aim and communication skills

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Looking for a group of decent players to join.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):Dont think so

Teddy_ likes this
5 minutes ago, Tangerine15 said:

In-Game Name: Tommy

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1k/800ish https://gyazo.com/6394a82dfb8f1012be968c823bf747d2

Previous Gang Affiliations: Sofian Cartel back in the day

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I have good aim and communication skills

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Looking for a group of decent players to join.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional):Dont think so

Accepted for interview, TeamSpeak sent! :)

Edited by Beef
Teddy_ likes this

In-Game Name: Justin LaFave

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/af1fd5dac6fe49c58e08d1274b29d707 Asylum Hours ( 50hrs) ?!

Previous Gang Affiliations: Rubber Duckies (server 4)

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Well i'm a pretty damn good shot with weapons I like high cal.weapons. I sound whore like a bitch.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Because L1on invited me and its always fun to play with a group.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): @L1on

13 minutes ago, Justin LaFave said:

In-Game Name: Justin LaFave

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/af1fd5dac6fe49c58e08d1274b29d707 Asylum Hours ( 50hrs) ?!

Previous Gang Affiliations: Rubber Duckies (server 4)

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Well i'm a pretty damn good shot with weapons I like high cal.weapons. I sound whore like a bitch.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Because L1on invited me and its always fun to play with a group.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): @L1on

Denied, stick around for a bit & get those Asylum hours up, then reapply! :)

Edited by Beef
Justin LaFave likes this

In-Game Name: 32Bit

Timezone: GMT

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 2921 36f966b4fe.jpg

Previous Gang Affiliations: none on this server.

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I have a lot of experience on arma 3, I have played previously on Olympus and grandtheftarma,, I have spent most of my time on altis life robbing people and fighting cartels so I have good experience with combat and things like piloting and comms.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: i want a good gang who can hold there own in the cartels and who i can have a lot of fun playing with, i have heard of renegade from other servers and that it is a good gang so i would like the chance to show you that i can be in your gang.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): 64bit [he isn't in your gang but he got accepted for interview]

In-Game Name: Payout

Timezone: Eastern

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/c61e4df7d59f42d036ad80788f5fff1d most of them in asylum.

Previous Gang Affiliations:  The Saints

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good medium/long shot, good cqc, good driver/decent pilot

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Looking for a good group to help fight cartels,banks,pbs and feds.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): I've played with Faarooq a few times on server 3.

4 minutes ago, Payout said:

In-Game Name: Payout

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/c61e4df7d59f42d036ad80788f5fff1d most of them in asylum.

Previous Gang Affiliations:  The Saints

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good medium/long shot, good cqc, good driver/decent pilot

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Looking for a good group to help fight cartels,banks,pbs and feds.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): I've played with Faarooq a few times on server 3.

Accepted for interview  will send ts info in a sec

In-Game Name: Corgi

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/70dc721ad13c6e222ccd879c8eb722ab (More since screenshot), about 80-85% of them are on Asylum.

Previous Gang Affiliations: The Saints

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Ok pilot, decent CQC, close to medium range.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Would like to do cartels, banks ect. in larger groups.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): Played with Farooq when he was in Bratva, don't think anyone else.

Edited by Corgi
Teddy_ likes this
2 minutes ago, Corgi said:

In-Game Name: Corgi

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: https://gyazo.com/70dc721ad13c6e222ccd879c8eb722ab, about 80-85% of them are on Asylum.

Previous Gang Affiliations: The Saints

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Ok pilot, decent CQC, close to medium range.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Would like to do cartels, banks ect. in larger groups.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): Played with Farooq when he was in Bratva, don't think anyone else.

Accepted for interview  will send ts info

Teddy_ likes this
1 hour ago, Blurr said:

In-Game Name: 32Bit

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 2921 36f966b4fe.jpg

Previous Gang Affiliations: none on this server.

What can you contribute to Renegade?: I have a lot of experience on arma 3, I have played previously on Olympus and grandtheftarma,, I have spent most of my time on altis life robbing people and fighting cartels so I have good experience with combat and things like piloting and comms.

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: i want a good gang who can hold there own in the cartels and who i can have a lot of fun playing with, i have heard of renegade from other servers and that it is a good gang so i would like the chance to show you that i can be in your gang.

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): 64bit [he isn't in your gang but he got accepted for interview]

Accepted for interview  will PM you ts info.

Teddy_ likes this

In-Game Name: Proteus

Timezone: pacific

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1900 asylum some waste land hours https://gyazo.com/5bcb94355c0a92db219c4f60bf678bcb

Previous Gang Affiliations: plague team berry

What can you contribute to Renegade?: im a good player and i have played asylum for 2 years so i know my stuff

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: because one of my old gang mates said you where cool and mature

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): 64bit

Teddy_ likes this
Just now, Proteus said:

In-Game Name: Proteus

Timezone: pacific

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1900 asylum some waste land hours https://gyazo.com/5bcb94355c0a92db219c4f60bf678bcb

Previous Gang Affiliations: plague team berry

What can you contribute to Renegade?: im a good player and i have played asylum for 2 years so i know my stuff

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: because one of my old gang mates said you where cool and mature

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): 64bit

Accepted for interview  will PM you ts info.

Teddy_ likes this

In-Game Name: Harry

Timezone: gmt

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1d633881d8b28a28a0a24b55a6c723ae.png

Previous Gang Affiliations: nefarious, infinite, void (more but cant remember)

What can you contribute to Renegade?: i have a pretty decent shot and i have good knowledge on cartels banks and feds etc

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: this gang is a new and upcoming gang and i have been looking for a new gang for awhile since i havent been in a gang for a while and this seems like the perfect fit

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): L1on

Beef... likes this
Just now, {Harry} said:

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 1d633881d8b28a28a0a24b55a6c723ae.png

What can you contribute to Renegade?: i have a pretty decent shot and i have good knowledge on cartels banks and feds etc

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: this gang is a new and upcoming gang and i have been looking for a new gang for awhile since i havent been in a gang for a while and this seems like the perfect fit

+1 good long shoot

Edited by Aslan
+1 good long shoots
{Harry} and Beef... like this
2 minutes ago, {Harry} said:

Accepted, I'll pm the teamspeak.

Edited by L1on
Beef..., Aslan and {Harry} like this

In-Game Name: Miller

Time zone: GMT

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: more on other profile too. https://gyazo.com/f2e7f14276cc0c6192d5d6c4a310726c

Previous Gang Affiliations: Infinite, Instinct, Nefarious, Twelve monkeys

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good knowledge of cartels, decent shot, good tac coms

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Looking for funny and cool people to play with and not always strict. Also, a good gang to fight with who is knowledgeable when it comes to cartels etc.

Beef... likes this
Just now, {Miller} said:

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: more on other profile too. https://gyazo.com/f2e7f14276cc0c6192d5d6c4a310726c

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good knowledge of cartels, decent shot, good tac coms

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: Looking for funny and cool people to play with and not always strict. Also, a good gang to fight with who is knowledgeable when it comes to cartels etc.

+1 Is a leader of Snuggle Piglets and a really good shot!

Beef... likes this
Just now, {Miller} said:

+1 nice guy and good call outs and shoots 

Beef... likes this
6 minutes ago, {Miller} said:

Accepted, I'll pm you the ts.

Beef... and Aslan like this

In-Game Name: Goyneyyy

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 2000 - https://gyazo.com/6c9796c81b9b9cddb05570c36f8ea1e7

Previous Gang Affiliations: [A.I.A], Infinite, Nefarious, Camorra, Rebel Department

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good shot, A lot of experience in all scenarios, Good comms, Good team player

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: I have a few good friends in this gang and I like the activity on Server 1 and the leadership I have seen

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): L1on, Harry, Beef, maybe more?

AndrewFam likes this
2 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

ArmA 3 Hours (Screenshot)/Estimated Asylum Hours: 2000 - https://gyazo.com/6c9796c81b9b9cddb05570c36f8ea1e7

Previous Gang Affiliations: [A.I.A], Infinite, Nefarious, Camorra, Rebel Department

What can you contribute to Renegade?: Good shot, A lot of experience in all scenarios, Good comms, Good team player

Why are you interested in joining Renegade?: I have a few good friends in this gang and I like the activity on Server 1 and the leadership I have seen

Do you know anyone in Renegade who can vouch for you? (Optional): L1on, Harry, Beef, maybe more?

+1

also good luck! seems like the gang is going good for ya guys

goyney likes this
2 minutes ago, Goyneyyy said:

Accepted for interview, TeamSpeak sent! :)

goyney and Aslan like this