Bring that ass ova hee

Estellor

Server 6 sucks. Its dead. Its never coming back no matter how hard you try, its the truth. 

OPTIONS

1. Remove s6 and bring back good old server 5

2. Remove s6 and use the money it took to run that shitty server to buy some DDOS protection or some shit

3. Just remove s6

Server 5 was completely more active than s6 while it was standing, just saying

Edit: I know you admins worked hard to make the server possible, but in reality, even if you fix it and make it smooth, nobody is gonna play it. Its not the Asylum community playstyle and Im almost 100% sure its not gonna come back from the graveyard. The desperation of making a 200k event for people to play on it only brought like a max of 27 people, the server is RIP in pepes

Edited by Estellor
Mr.Purple, Douggem, Hydro and 2 others like this
2 minutes ago, Estellor said:

Server 6 sucks. Its dead. Its never coming back no matter how hard you try, its the truth. 

OPTIONS

1. Remove s6 and bring back good old server 5     Enough of Server 5..... 

2. Remove s6 and use the money it took to run that shitty server to buy some DDOS protection or some shit     They have protection, 1 shell wont cover the cost of what they need

3. Just remove s6    Clearly solid argument.... 

2 minutes ago, Axe said:

Im just trying to let them face reality. The server is dead and everyone knows it. This OBVIOUSLY wwasnt an all serious post(title is  Bring that ass ova hee)

and the ideas i made were stupid, but s6 is dead and its not coming back.

They should just stop funding it

Edited by Estellor
Brendon Smith likes this
58 minutes ago, Estellor said:

Im just trying to let them face reality. The server is dead and everyone knows it. This OBVIOUSLY wwasnt an all serious post(title is  Bring that ass ova hee)

and the ideas i made were stupid, but s6 is dead and its not coming back.

They should just stop funding it

Cause server 5 was sooooo active with its 15 people on it. 

12 minutes ago, Ali said:

Why not just make server 6 Altis, but with mods? Would be much more fun, the Australia map is boring as fuck.,

I believe the argument was that Australia and Altis share the same mission file, whereas if you make Altis modded, you would need to differentiate the missions. Imagine this pseudo code:

if (map == "Altis") then {

// do something

} if (map == "Australia") then {

// do something different

}

If all servers were running Altis, they would need some other identifier to classify modded from vanilla. In all honesty, I'm sure the developers could find a suitable solution if they wanted to, but I think they intentionally wanted to spice things up with a new map.

Edited by Bikstok
Aslan, Bob Danaloo and Ali like this

It doesn't matter. Everyone has been playing altis life for over a year with the same guns and cars. No one really cares to change to different scenery. If they did they would have moved on long ago. Maybe tanoa will be different but no one here gives a shit about stratis, austrialia, lakeside, whatever. it doesnt matter. 

7 hours ago, [§] Jay said:

Cause server 5 was sooooo active with its 15 people on it. 

If you were paying attention, which you definitely weren't, the server actually would hit 50 almost every weekend and around 25 on weekdays. Not that these were big numbers, but they were definitely better than 6...I could care less if server 5 came back up btw i just made the post to talk about s6

Edited by Estellor
1 hour ago, Estellor said:

If you were paying attention, which you definitely weren't, the server actually would hit 50 almost every weekend and around 25 on weekdays. Not that these were big numbers, but they were definitely better than 6...I could care less if server 5 came back up btw i just made the post to talk about s6

This is 100% true and you have to remember that 25-50 people on stratis is still a crazy active map to be playing on seeing the size of it 

13 hours ago, Estellor said:

OPTIONS

1. Remove s6 and bring back good old server 5

2. Remove s6 and use the money it took to run that shitty server to buy some DDOS protection or some shit

3. Just remove s6

Edit: I know you admins worked hard to make the server possible, but in reality, even if you fix it and make it smooth, nobody is gonna play it. Its not the Asylum community playstyle and Im almost 100% sure its not gonna come back from the graveyard. The desperation of making a 200k event for people to play on it only brought like a max of 27 people, the server is RIP in pepes

How About this? You can buy 5 of your own servers.

1. Do whatever the fuck you want with them

2. Get off the forums with a useless ass post.

3. Let the people who pay for it do what they want with it.

Estellor: "Maybe I should make a post on the forums about server 6 being dead, no one knows it's dead so i'll bring the bad new to the forums where no one has ever made a post talking about server 6 being dead" Huhuhu

Edited by Wubz
2 minutes ago, Wubz said:

They build and design these server based on the players feed back. 

2 minutes ago, H00DR1CH said:

They build and design these server based on the players feed back. 

LOL. Welcome to Asylum pal, I see you're new here and don't know anything about this community. Let me Direct you to the side of the forums where before KBW and BAMF became devs, every other post was about how no one listens to the players feed back. LMFAO

Edited by Wubz
DreamC likes this
3 minutes ago, Wubz said:

LOL. Welcome to Asylum pal, I see you're new here and don't know anything about this community. Let me Direct you to the side of the forums where before KBW and BAMF became devs, every other post was about how no one listens to the players feed back. LMFAO

Yah man I'm new thx broo. 

1 hour ago, Wubz said:

Estellor: "Maybe I should make a post on the forums about server 6 being dead, no one knows it's dead so i'll bring the bad new to the forums where no one has ever made a post talking about server 6 being dead" Huhuhu

Calm down buddy no need to raise the blood pressure I know you get bullied at your job dont take it out on me on the forums k? k

Edited by Estellor