new thread

3 minutes ago, Kessinger said:

Unlimited, as the antonym if limited per the Merriam Webster dictionnary.

Un is a prefix to the word limited. There is no mention to 'not limited' due to the fact that the following combination of words is only used by ancestors of the Darwinistic kind.

Keep to recruitment only please :)

Previous and Current Names - Ryan, It's Ryan

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - 862 https://gyazo.com/fc2664b7799adec307670a63904392e3

Why do you want to join? - My friends joined 

Why should you be accepted? - Because I want to play with my friends and fight everyone. 

What are your strengths as a player? - Good shot, can some what pilot, know all call outs, and I play a lot. 

Previous Gangs - Retribution, S.G.S, Plague 

5 hours ago, It's Ryan said:

Previous and Current Names - Ryan, It's Ryan

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - 862 https://gyazo.com/fc2664b7799adec307670a63904392e3

Why do you want to join? - My friends joined 

Why should you be accepted? - Because I want to play with my friends and fight everyone. 

What are your strengths as a player? - Good shot, can some what pilot, know all call outs, and I play a lot. 

Previous Gangs - Retribution, S.G.S, Plague 

Accepted for trial. 3x Vouches

Edited by Bunni
DARK HORSE likes this

Previous and Current Names - PsycoticDreams and Noobious

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/d2ab1d4a69253bbb9881105ffd1c277f

Why do you want to join? - You have a great group of guys you just need stronger leadership and less mongs. I also have one of my best friends in this gang.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm a great player. Tac Comms are beautiful. I shoot really well. 

What are your strengths as a player? - Shooting, Flying, Driving, and Strategy.

Previous Gangs - In my signature. 

bunni and Scofield like this
34 minutes ago, Noobious said:

Previous and Current Names - PsycoticDreams and Noobious

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - https://gyazo.com/d2ab1d4a69253bbb9881105ffd1c277f

Why do you want to join? - You have a great group of guys you just need stronger leadership and less mongs. I also have one of my best friends in this gang.

Why should you be accepted? - I'm a great player. Tac Comms are beautiful. I shoot really well. 

What are your strengths as a player? - Shooting, Flying, Driving, and Strategy.

Previous Gangs - In my signature. 

Accepted, you already have ts. And yes, we need to purge the mongs soon.

DARK HORSE and Flax like this
29 minutes ago, Kitui said:

Previous and Current Names - Kitui, Thordra, Im banned, Forever, weeaboo jonesnsons, tyrone spreadems, spreademlegs, huan sho, hing pei, plarkaisgod

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - yeah idk how to do that, i play on stratis mate.

Why do you want to join? - because im pretty good, i used to be a nimrod and i was the leader of dark paradox on server 5 for about 3 hours.

Why should you be accepted? - because im literally amazing in every way man.

What are your strengths as a player? - Well you see here little boy, i cant shoot anything accurately, I am a terrible pilot and driver, but boy can i recruit and create cancer by better than anybody else on asylum!

Previous Gangs - Winterhill, WinterhillTM, Bank of Scofield, Scofield bank and trust, scofields laundering, scofield is not cancer, bunni's bitches, Nimrods, Dark paradox, Nimrods 2.0, Nimrods 3.0, Nimrods 4.0, Nimrods 5.0, Nimrods 6.0, Nimrods 7.0 , Insanity and my personal favorite the Nimrods. @Analdo @Muhammad pulatani @Bunni @Kessinger @epTic

i was never in nimrods u donkey 

55 minutes ago, Kitui said:

Previous and Current Names - Kitui, Thordra, Im banned, Forever, weeaboo jonesnsons, tyrone spreadems, spreademlegs, huan sho, hing pei, plarkaisgod

Why do you want to join? - because im pretty good, i used to be a nimrod and i was the leader of dark paradox on server 5 for about 3 hours.

What are your strengths as a player? - Well you see here little boy, i cant shoot anything accurately, I am a terrible pilot and driver, but boy can i recruit and create cancer by better than anybody else on asylum!

Previous Gangs - Winterhill, WinterhillTM, Bank of Scofield, Scofield bank and trust, scofields laundering, scofield is not cancer, bunni's bitches, Nimrods, Dark paradox, Nimrods 2.0, Nimrods 3.0, Nimrods 4.0, Nimrods 5.0, Nimrods 6.0, Nimrods 7.0 , Insanity and my personal favorite the Nimrods. @Analdo @Muhammad pulatani @Bunni @Kessinger @epTic

Denied.

Google™ and Scofield like this
59 minutes ago, Kitui said:

I still want to play with u bb

logany5 likes this

Previous and Current Names - Dannygurl

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - 1

Why do you want to join? - Good shot, need an asylum gang.

Why should you be accepted? - Good overall player.

What are your strengths as a player? - CQC and flying.

Previous Gangs -

Edited by dannygurl
35 minutes ago, dannygurl said:

Previous and Current Names - Dannygurl

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - 2500

Why do you want to join? - Good shot, need an asylum gang.

Why should you be accepted? - Good overall player.

What are your strengths as a player? - CQC and flying.

Previous Gangs -

Accepted for trial, ts info sent

DARK HORSE likes this

Previous and Current Names - Benjamin Remer / B9NJ9M9N R9M9R

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - https://i.gyazo.com/29b3681e8de5171c82d8d23bd582c81d.png

Why do you want to join? - To get started on Asylum as a community, and to get the hang of what fighting on Asylum is about

Why should you be accepted? - I'm a new player to Asylum, I have plenty of experience with cartels and fighting. And I'm trying to find a group to fuck shit up with

What are your strengths as a player? - Great spotter, can keep my cool, good comms, great at both cqc and long range

Previous Gangs - NONE

9 minutes ago, Benjamin Remer said:

Previous and Current Names - Benjamin Remer / B9NJ9M9N R9M9R

Arma 3 hours (Screenshot) - https://i.gyazo.com/29b3681e8de5171c82d8d23bd582c81d.png

Why do you want to join? - To get started on Asylum as a community, and to get the hang of what fighting on Asylum is about

Why should you be accepted? - I'm a new player to Asylum, I have plenty of experience with cartels and fighting. And I'm trying to find a group to fuck shit up with

What are your strengths as a player? - Great spotter, can keep my cool, good comms, great at both cqc and long range

Previous Gangs - NONE

Accepted as Trial, Congratz, you have Teamspeak information.

24 minutes ago, Noobious said:

As it was fun playing with you guys, I'm going to have to quit the gang. We don't have a lot of members and it's pointless to act like a gang. It was fun while it lasted. GL in the future. We can still fight with each other from time to time. 

:( love u still 

Flax and logany5 like this