More money for defibing (Medic)

If it has to be taken from the players it will probably never happen. It would be nice if there was a supplement though. Or a fee for handing out pain killers and splints.

I still think just forcing people to stay where they are if they call for a medic and their call is answered would be the single greatest thing that could happen for medics. 

Mike Stmria and Tiefman like this
1 hour ago, BioHazard_ said:

+1 I'm sure a lot more people would play medic if this was implemented, instead of those who just sit in Kavala square and don't do anything.

The most logical thing to do as a medic is stay in kavala square because if you buy a helicopter you'll never make your money back. You won't get any action in other towns maybe the occasional robbery and you get to rev someone but that's it.

1 hour ago, Parker said:

There is no incentive to play medic other than to be a combat medic for a gang or to vdm people with the ez 5k helis.

I will admit there is a lot of fun to be had on medic if you're not a troll dickhead. But sadly, most of it has to be in Kavala. If you spawn in Pyrgos you could spend two hours online with nobody waiting long enough to be revived. Kavala doesn't have that problem.

And I stand by what I said about Helicopters; make them cost $30,000-$50,000 and $150 to pull out of the garage, instead of $5,000 and $2,500. It would help a little in pulling back on the EMTs searching for lulz in a helicopter, and save EMTs money in the long run.

Big Bird likes this
On 5/31/2016 at 2:56 AM, Parker said:

+1 people might would venture from cities more often 

Nah. What stops medics from venturing out from cities is people respawning even after calling for medic.

That's the single biggest problem with playing a medic. You want medics to not be VDM'ing jerks, that's cool. I agree. Then make the clas whitelisted. You want anyone to want to bother playing a medic after that? Make it so medics aren't flying 5+km to try to revive a dude who is just gonna respawn anyway.

A good medic can get to anyone who is on land with minutes to spare on the bleed out timer.

Money is definitely a part of it, and honestly to 'afford' playing a medic I'll do civilian stuff during the day because buying a helicopter/taking it out of garage will put you in a hole if you do it enough times and don't have a chance to defib people. But, the money wouldn't be a huge issue if we actually had people to rez.

Edited by Doctor Butts
On 6/3/2016 at 7:57 PM, Sentinel Diesel said:

How about a medic honor system with all of the ideas people want instituted into the class. Being its own class medics are seriously over looked as an asylum class 

That'd be good, I mean bounty hunters already have their own Honor system...