Change log 7.0.0

bamf

2 minutes ago, Professor Pericles said:

@bamf Does Honor reset if I switch talents back to rebel?

No.  You'll keep your honor talents, but they will not work properly if you are not a BH.

As for the talents switched in BH, you should have had them automatically removed and freed up.  Can you not take talents?

There are a few current bugs we are working through, but anything you guys see that is not working would be helpful to know about.  So far:

• Exchange is not working on S1 with the performance enhancements (fixed in dev)
  • BH are getting waypoints that they should only get at Master Crusader
  • Some spam regarding vehicles being stored that needs to be cleaned up

What else are you seeing?

Just now, bamf said:

There are a few current bugs we are working through, but anything you guys see that is not working would be helpful to know about.  So far:

• Exchange is not working on S1 with the performance enhancements (fixed in dev)

A lot of people getting kicked, me and a few friends are now getting random memory error crashes.

5 minutes ago, bamf said:

Actual huge quality of life improvement, i'd urge you to keep it in, makes bounty hunting much more crisp and focused.

3 minutes ago, Boris said:

Actual huge quality of life improvement, i'd urge you to keep it in, makes bounty hunting much more crisp and focused.

Well the intent was for that to be a perk of sticking with Crusader.  I'll think about it though...

40 minutes ago, Vanilla Coke said:

When you can play cop on civ but you just got your cadet week...

FeelsBadMan

Retire from the apd, that's what I did the first time I did my cadet week, I hated it and retired after the first 2 days.  A few months later I reapplied and actually did my whole cadet week :D

Edited by Enclave
7 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

Gotta say this update is probably the worst update the developers have ever intended. lmao. Like for reals lmao Bamf. *clap*

As much as you've been bitching, I intend to kidnap you too.

8 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

Gotta say this update is probably the worst update the developers have ever intended. lmao. Like for reals lmao Bamf. *clap*

A9D1B18F091296C459B30948F06FD4C2360358E7

225CF0894A144E34BF50336CF36E20358E37D820

Nah they made bounty hunter a viable faction to be apart of.  Hopefully there will be a split playerbase between bounty hunters and rebels, more action that isn't confined to cartels and banks constantly.   

24 minutes ago, bamf said:

Pull out unconscious is bugged again. It was working fine in the first place, why mess with it?

Cop hatchback with cop driver and UC cop on back left seat. Driver respawns and comes back, UC waits for revive. Come back, there is a dead cop in driver seat as well as the UC. Pull out unconscious, the dead driver disappears and the dead UC doesn't get pulled out. Repeated pull out unconscious doesn't work. Had to manually get in back seat to pop out the dead UC for revive.

On 5/13/2016 at 6:52 PM, Bikstok said:

@Killswitchand I have been playing DayZ and really acquired a taste for human meat. Is it possible to add this feature of skinning your dead foes and cooking their meat on a camp fire?

On 5/13/2016 at 6:53 PM, Killswitch said:

Yeah and when we eat too much...we start laughing like hyenas...so please add this as well

On 5/16/2016 at 8:28 AM, bamf said:

That was something I was saving for 7.0 @Killswitch and @Bikstok.  Those maniacal laughs are tough to capture...

Promises not kept!!! :(

ATF MG007, Zoex, Bikstok and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Gnashes said:

Let's not mention that 6.5 and 7.62 pretty much go straight through a Hunter's glass.

Cops when using Hunters "OMG THEY'RE SO SHIT"

Cops when BHs get Hunters "OMG THEY'RE SO OP FUCK THIS GAME".

Negative ghost rider on the 6.5 punching through hunters. 6.5 punches through ifrits fine though.