Change log 7.0.0

bamf

Everyone hated 6.0 when it first came out so I'm gonna give 7.0 some time to settle, but my gut reaction is very negative.  Can you explain what the intent was here with the BH changes?  Is it to allow BH gangs to compete with rebel gangs at cartels and turfs? 

I guess one perk is that civs will like talking to the APD more since bounty hunters are essentially now a robocop faction.

BioHazard, HenryHoover and Vash like this
Just now, Olivia said:

Can you explain what the intent was here with the BH changes?

Essentially, to get the BH game out of Kavala.

Better gear; bigger bounties.

cops cannot add charges to players

players can pay off their bounty and still have it

players can serve their time in jail and still keep their bounty

players can commit as many crimes as they want and bounty will not rise

people cannot be defibbed alot of the time

Edited by Jimbo!
2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

^^^

9 minutes ago, Olivia said:

I guess one perk is that civs will like talking to the APD more since bounty hunters are essentially now a robocop faction.

And the APD wasn't?

Don't mean to flame or start a cops vs rebel argument but in my opinion I feel that I would get more RP out of a bounty hunter rather than a member of the APD. I might just be unlucky.

Additionally,

12 minutes ago, Olivia said:

Can you explain what the intent was here with the BH changes?  Is it to allow BH gangs to compete with rebel gangs at cartels and turfs? 

So they can actually stand a chance against people with higher bounties, of course! :) Sure, the TRG was good but it doesn't really suffice when someone is a decent distance away from you and/or is rolling in a group.

Overall, good patch. Never would have expected all this content to be added for bounty hunters, maybe I might just give it a try again.

1 minute ago, TheRealLethal said:

when dust runner gets mad about the patch https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=ZJy8eQF5xf8&feature=youtu.be

Ain't even gonna lie. Everything is subject to change but Bamf and Gnashes playing it off like it won't be a reoccurring problem in two weeks pissed me off and makes it sound like it won't change.

Honestly thinking like that and the content of this patch, very, very narrow minded indeed.

6 minutes ago, Dust Runner said:

Ain't even gonna lie. Everything is subject to change but Bamf and Gnashes playing it off like it won't be a reoccurring problem in two weeks pissed me off and makes it sound like it won't change.

Honestly thinking like that and the content of this patch, very, very narrow minded indeed.

Ironic calling someone narrow minded when the patch has been out for less than a day don't you think?

HapHazard, Shepurd, Deadly and 6 others like this
33 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Essentially, to get the BH game out of Kavala.

Better gear; bigger bounties.

You really mean have 1 or 2 people playing "bounty hunter" in a gang and have 3 or 4 hunters full have rebels right? I don't understand how anyone from Kavala would have a better chance of "getting bigger bounties" when most of the bigger bounties are from bigger gangs. So not only do Rebels have Ifrits, 7.62, they now have MX's and Hunters. More nightmares for the APD. Might as well just give the APD PO7's at this point.

BioHazard likes this
47 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Is this on S1?  Trying to see if it is related to the performance increase portion of the patch. 

1 minute ago, Jimbo! said:

yeah I'm not gonna be playing until its fixed too, Don't feel like seeing mraps at a cartel, fuck that shit

Cartel rules:

• Never set up to defend a cartel you already own
  • Grenades are not allowed
  • Suicide vests or speed bombs are not allowed
  • Flanking is not allowed
  • Dropping behind in ifrits is not allowed

@OLL13 taught me those.

Edited by Bikstok
Olivia, JIMBO, ryno7 and 4 others like this
1 hour ago, Dust Runner said:

Go play something else. Nobody is holding you at gun point to play Asylum or Cop for that matter. 

Get Dusted!!!!!!

Deadly, Larry, Furnie Mack and 1 other like this
4 minutes ago, Smokahontas // Douggem said:

"7.0 is never coming out"  ok gnashes, me too, same here dued, sam here \o/ IT'S OUT BABY \o/

Backend Changes (which is why server 1 is broken) are what justified calling it 7.0.

The features themselves were going to be called 6.10.