Change log 7.0.0

bamf

1 minute ago, epTic said:

you forgot to add in the part where constables are 200-400m away from the shooter, behind cover with perfect positioning only to be yelled at by a SGT/LT that's sitting 800m away because they're not rushing in. 

I mean, im usually the only one pushing the bank when I play. Unless Noodle is with me, when Noodle is with me Im the bait while he single handily stops it and the other cops are amazed.

1 hour ago, The Monopoly Man said:

Was a little upset with this patch at first, but after thinking about it, its really fair IMO besides one thing. The hunter should stay legal for legit Bounty hunters BUT should be seizable if X,Y, or Z crimes are committed by using said Hunter.

+1, totally agree. 

Just now, Bilal Battu said:

Until cops "accidentally" seize your shit. No thanks.

Sure you can accidentally click on the seize button, but as soon as you do a progress bar appears, run away from the vehicle to stop it. I wouldn't believe any APD officer that came to me with an excuse that they "accidentally" seized someones .50 cal during a firefight or someones hunter. 

Vash and BioHazard like this
On 6/2/2016 at 1:01 PM, Sergio said:

omg, crazy patch, im likin it. glad to see headless clients being utilized.

I'm really concerned you will see cops playing BH now... i can see it already, BH squads rolling around in hunters with MXs...literally no reason to play cop anymore LOL

UPDATE: Everyone is playing BH. No one is truly wanted. All the BH groups are shooting at each other as chaos ensues throughout the streets of Kavala!! One group shoots at another and the whole group name is instantly red throughout the city as we're all chasing down our individual bounties. It's creating some intense firefight/kidnapping situations, however there are lots of people getting shot in the back and downed. In other words, it's Kavala on steroids :kappa:

That's what i was afraid of as soon as I read this. everyone being BH and no bounties lol

5 hours ago, HotWings said:

You mean no RP bounty hunters who wont say a word as they take you to the skip tracer base and not only send you to jail, but steal all your shit in the process?  Logic bro, rebels are not scared of BH just like theyre not scared of cops.

That's not true to be honest,

Cops are easy to spot and you'll be ready. A bounty hunter can be in a warring gang and literally just sneak up and shoot you and send you to jail without saying a word... very very VERRRRY easy in donor. So it isn't fun at all for rebels either right now with the tons of BH's there are, but it'll balance out hopefully.

Cops have to deal with all the kidnapping BS, and rebels have to deal with getting shot down and sent to jail pretty much instantly considering most gangs war eachother for points.

Edited by Poko