Change log 7.0.0

bamf

9 minutes ago, bamf said:

Performance enhancements:  

We will now be utilizing a headless client to offload almost all of the server specific tasks.  The goal here is make the game perform better for everyone, as well as give us the opportunity to dramatically increase the amount of players per server.  

• Fixed a very old bug related to the purchase price of cocaine.  Tony Montana rejoices.
  • Increased the price of meth slightly, while reducing the price of 25 year old Scotch slightly..
  • Items dropped when you are killed should scatter a touch less.
  • SWAT leaders now only receive 1 ladder.  
  • Lockpicking now has a progress bar to make the timing more reliable.  
  • You can no longer craft 7.62 weapons without the Marksman talent (to prevent the gun from poofing when crafted).
  • Added more clothing options to the rebel clothing shop.
  • SWAT should only have 1 life now.

All us rebel's care about lmfao.

6 minutes ago, epTic said:

>implying we didn't chop your shit anyway 

For some reason I was thinking like steal it out of our garage, but im assuming its a way of stealing ownership of the current vehicle

6 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

That is the point of Predator, so yes.

and whats the new max jail time with predator

Edited by Sugarfoot
Just now, Pentax said:

Patiently waits for new content to APD**

Nothing of value to add at this point. No new weapons/cars; your processing systems are easy peasy, you have precincts to work toward as further end-game.

Cops asking for more content at this point are just being needy. Cops exist to catch wanted people. You have more than enough tools to do that.

Just now, Gnashes said:

Nothing of value to add at this point. No new weapons/cars; your processing systems are easy peasy, you have precincts to work toward as further end-game.

Cops asking for more content at this point are just being needy. Cops exist to catch wanted people. You have more than enough tools to do that.

When you die on swat and respawn, your player still thinks you're carrying all the gear leading to your weapon to sway like fuck. 

Pls fix

Just now, HotWings said:

I bet the BH friends will listen to their coms and not camp the hills expecting their friends to pull said hunters for them to lose.

I bet the BH friends won't try to land on prison island in a hummingbird with 15 7.62s waiting for them either. 

Bet they won't go to every server asking for backup for a 2 man prison break with 15 cops online. 

Chan Wong and Treeherder like this
Just now, epTic said:

I bet the BH friends won't try to land on prison island in a hummingbird with 15 7.62s waiting for them either. 

Bet they won't go to every server asking for backup for a 2 man prison break with 15 cops online. 

Nomak resigned.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Is there only one skip tracer base?  And is that the only place you can arrest people?  If not, what is the benefits of arresting someone at the skip tracer base compared to a courthouse?

The skiptracer base give you a "bonus" and is meant for the hardcore bounty hunters and criminals.

Just now, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Is there only one skip tracer base?  And is that the only place you can arrest people?  If not, what is the benefits of arresting someone at the skip tracer base compared to a courthouse?

SkipTracer has 2 sets of processing areas.

Bounty Hinters can still arrest people at a normal Courthouse. SkipTracer just enables.... perks... that exist within each of the two tiers. (Such as extended jail sentences, or greater payouts).

1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I feel like skip tracer is for gear and the other two are for processing criminals for each of the specialized BH roles. I'd imagine you can still just toss a bounty in jail at a courthouse but an admin or developer would have to confirm.

24 minutes ago, bamf said:

redators are bounty hunters that are less than ethical.  They receive bonuses to stealing your items, weapons, and vehicles.  They also have a chance to avoid detection for crimes committed against their bounty targets.  If and when an Apex Predator finally jails you at the Enhanced Interrogation facility, they even have the ability to extend your prison stay so that they can more easily get away with their theft of your things.  

Well fuckin sign me up boss

1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Is there now a deduction for using a court house then?

Nope, just that you don't get any perks.

The SkipTracer system is basically Precincts for Bounty Hunters.

2 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Can cops seize hunters? If so great.

If not was the potential of bounty hunters having higher than 5.56 and an armored vehicle that's unseizable as a balance issue? Now they can go to cartels and fuck up rebels freely and do the same to the cops except cops have to take it up the ass? Assuming they're not because, they probably aren't, haven't we been trying to de-escalate the police's threat response lately not add another reason for cops to be on the defense with untouchable hunters coming after them? I see a HUGE issue with this in terms of balance and making the police faction almost defenseless. Not all precincts are S4 where we have 8 lts on at money cap all the time. I feel like if I play cop on my precinct I'll be flown around in an orca all day. By civs.