Change log 7.0.0

bamf

2 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Okay.

Before patch I could be a rebel and have an MK1, an ifrit ( Better than a hunter if you don't already know ) orca and plate carriers.  Now bounty hunters get some of that.  Big fucking deal, that's making an issue out of nothing.

yup, and before patch that was still fucking retarded...

and now it's gone even further into asylum down syndrome....

I would have no problem with giving them MX's, if paratus would stop being retarded and give cops a fucking chance against the enemies they face...

BUT i love how everyone is all for equal gear for civs, BUT IF COPS WANT 7.62'S, DAS JUST DUM AND RADICAL, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

BTW, you realize that the entire police force on 2 different servers has already been kidnapped, RIGHT?

I know i know, civs are still not OP, cops just can't shoot, DER TACTIKS DER TAKTIKS

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
bryan. likes this
4 minutes ago, Boris said:

So prisoner intake buffs the cash you get?

Do you need to do anything or just send them to jail by prisoner intake?

How do I use interrogation? Do I need honor talents?

Yes, you use the prisoner intake for the Master Crusader cash buff.  It's on a two minute timer for that arrest.  

As for interrogation - same thing, Apex Predator and it's a two minute timer.  

3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Yes, you use the prisoner intake for the Master Crusader cash buff.  It's on a two minute timer for that arrest.  

As for interrogation - same thing, Apex Predator and it's a two minute timer.  

To clarify, I need to get the fugitive there in 2 minutes?

Edit: the master crusader talent says it grants access to the jail facility, perhaps misleading wording?

Edited by Boris
Just now, Boris said:

To clarify, I need to get the fugitive there in 2 minutes?

No, once you are there and do the arrest/interrogate there will be a 2 minute timer to complete that task.  Gives their friends a chance to come and save them essentially...

1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

yup, and before patch that was still fucking retarded...

and now it's gone even further into asylum down syndrome....

I would have no problem with giving them MX's, if paratus would stop being retarded and give cops a fucking chance against the enemies they face...

BUT i love how everyone is all for equal gear for civs, BUT IF COPS WANT 7.62'S, DAS JUST DUM AND RADICAL, NEVER GONNA HAPPEN!

BTW, you realize that the entire police force on 2 different servers has already been kidnapped, RIGHT?

I know i know, civs are still not OP, cops just can't shoot, DER TACTIKS DER TAKTIKS

I mean... if you want "equality".... group cap for cops? 

That would be awful too. Things are the way they are for a reason.

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
1 minute ago, Poko said:

I mean... if you want "equality".... group cap for cops? 

That would be awful too. Things are the way they are for a reason.

I can guarantee you that less cops are going to be playing now. Especially the ones that played cops for $$ only, those will switch to BH.

Edited by Pentax
Just now, Pentax said:

I can guarantee you that less cops are going to be playing now.

I don't think cops need a cap, i was just kinda giving a reference

and so far it seems life sucks more for rebels than cops atm. BH everywhere

Edited by Poko
1 minute ago, Poko said:

I don't think cops need a cap, i was just kinda giving a reference

and so far it seems life sucks more for rebels than cops atm. BH everywhere

Guess what will happen when those BH will get bored with rebels. S1/S2 cops already had an amazing time getting kidnapped for the past 2hours~ lol. (Sure you can say that easily could have happened before, it sure could have. But now with the tools that SGT has, it's way easier to kidnap cops).

17 minutes ago, Pentax said:

Guess what will happen when those BH will get bored with rebels. S1/S2 cops already had an amazing time getting kidnapped for the past 2hours~ lol. (Sure you can say that easily could have happened before, it sure could have. But now with the tools that SGT has, it's way easier to kidnap cops).

It's amazing how much trouble you can stir by kidnapping Rust Dunner twice.

BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Bry like this
2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Took 6 months playing as cop to become SGT and get an MXM, hunter, and orca(which are still shit compared to rebel loadouts)....   But now apparently, bounty hunters are basically sergeants? Give cops 7.62 for fucks sake, or keep MX's as fucking cop weapons, jesus christ, haven't seen an update this OP towards civ in a LONG TIME.

giphy.gif now please... and i mean this as politely as possible, put a fucking sock in it, for fucks sake 

2 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

yup, during special events, like those, which require all cops coordinating...

95% the rest of the time, they are group capped. 

again, just learn waht you're talking about before you speak..

lmao what would you need this magical 7.62 that you're bitching about other than special events? You need them for the occasional speeder going down the road? You want them for rebels. Where are rebels? These special events. Don't argue and treat people like shit, and shit on the admins ideas when your IQ is literally equivalent to a fucking worm bro. I can't even argue with someone like this. WHINE WHINE WHINE. 

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH BOUNTY HUNTERS TOO STRONG

WAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAH REBELS HAVE 7.62S

Edited by Poko
3 hours ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The entitlement is real.  Why should we all be limited to what is in our arsenal because you managed to successfully play APD polictics?  Rebels still have some of the best weaponry so this isn't a huge civ buff.  And like it's already been said, people aren't going to be driving around in hunters freely once their shit starts getting chopped.  Give the patch a week or two before you basically start saying "bounty hunters are stealing muh bounties, muh paycheck sucks now"

Not sure if I would call 6 months of cop and finally getting Sgt successful lol

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this