Change log 7.0.0

bamf

8 hours ago, Goldy said:

To be fair when was the last time a cop was kidnapped? I haven't seen a cop kidnapped in a very long time. All the cops do now is say "in 10 minutes I am logging" the second you get them in restraints and out of the area:(

IDK we downed the entire cop force tonight. 

This is going to force the cops to be more tactical...not just run into situations in huge groups.  

Sure civ's have hunters now, but so do cops. Cops are going to learn to be a team now and work together and there is more for them to do with the hundreds of bounty hunters running around. Bounties should be higher, there should be more action. 

Cop won't just be running around picking your nose all day driving in a car waiting for something to happen. It's happening! 

I like the patch, well not so much right now with my bounty, (236k) cuz im running around like a chicken with my head cuf off staying ahead of cops and bounty hunters. 

Have fun with it, things will settle down in a week or so. Get into the grove of things and have fun! Asylum is fun as fuck again!

blaylocke likes this

Police can now join gangs if they are invited to it by a civ... AKA police can now do things that only civs could do such as capture turfs, be restrained by other cops, etc. Also it removes the hex from the officer who is in the gang.

Edited by Sparklez
4 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

I would have no problem with giving them MX's, if paratus would stop being retarded and give cops a fucking chance against the enemies they face...

Cops have all the chances in the world to beat those they are fighting against, but its dumbass higher ups who rather go chris kyle and be quiet during an entire engagement that doesnt give the cops a chance. Sure you can blame 7.62, which is your 1 go to argument, but if the dude leading the battle is somewhat competent, you will have a great chance.

Just get that orca out and drop people tactically and you wont lose your vehicle

4 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Took 6 months playing as cop to become SGT and get an MXM, hunter, and orca(which are still shit compared to rebel loadouts)....   But now apparently, bounty hunters are basically sergeants? Give cops 7.62 for fucks sake, or keep MX's as fucking cop weapons, jesus christ, haven't seen an update this OP towards civ in a LONG TIME.

The captains choose the loadout of each rank. You should go to them if you want a mxm for cadet+.

Rebels are using illegal weaponary, you can arrest them for it. So why should it be a standard weapon for the APD? 

Losing fights vs rebels has not much to do with the caliber. I'm pretty sure if you replace the mk with katiba's for rebels nothing would change.

with the BH up now is the time to bring back stratis!! home of the BHers. also can we go back and undo the change where we cant send people to jail that are in police restraints, thats the only thing missing from the BH update.

also can we get a siren for BH hunters, so i can do like cops do and set up 3 snipers and hit my siren for a split second and have them snipe my bounty and not get in any trouble for it because that split second siren is RP. that would be fantastic.

3 minutes ago, Budbringer said:

Sure you can blame 7.62, which is your 1 go to argument,

it's because it's a good one, it's just a fact, 7.62 > 6.5

only 5% of cops are equally equipped to defend themselves,

and most of the time, the rebels also have the advantage of defensive positioning.

Better guns, armor, vehicles, and they get defensive positions (prison, fed, bank, etc.)

Just now, Midamaru said:

I'm pretty sure if you replace the mk with katiba's for rebels nothing would change.

7.62 can penetrate every armored vehicle that any cop can get all the way from captain to cadet...

only 5% of cops can actually penetrate rebel armored vehicles...

I would gladly take a bet on this though, if it wouldn't change much, why is there so much resistance for cops having 7.62's? or just removing them?

7.62 clearly has an advantage over 6.5. This can't be denied, or else rebels wouldn't spend the extra money on them, they'd just buy the 6.5

Just now, Budbringer said:

Cops have all the chances in the world to beat those they are fighting against, but its dumbass higher ups who rather go chris kyle and be quiet during an entire engagement that doesnt give the cops a chance. Sure you can blame 7.62, which is your 1 go to argument, but if the dude leading the battle is somewhat competent, you will have a great chance.

Just get that orca out and drop people tactically and you wont lose your vehicle

You don't need to be a skillful person to be promoted anymore. 
Good leaders get denied promotions. 

Will, Akula and Rodrigo like this
11 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

only 5% of cops are equally equipped to defend themselves,

and most of the time, the rebels also have the advantage of defensive positioning.

Better guns, armor, vehicles, and they get defensive positions (prison, fed, bank, etc.)

7.62 can penetrate every armored vehicle that any cop can get all the way from captain to cadet...

only 5% of cops can actually penetrate rebel armored vehicles...

I would gladly take a bet on this though, if it wouldn't change much, why is there so much resistance for cops having 7.62's? or just removing them?

7.62 clearly has an advantage over 6.5. This can't be denied, or else rebels wouldn't spend the extra money on them, they'd just buy the 6.5

This debate has been going on since I started playing on this server. Probably before that. The whitelist  playerbase is here to provide a challenge to all players, noobs and veteran rebels alike. If every single cop had 7.62, then combine that with infinite lives, basically free guns, the ability to initiate RP with a siren( this is actually a huge advantage for cops. No group cap If you had all that civs would never win, and veteran rebels would rarely win. I'm not saying cops don't matter but civ slots are 80 percent of the server, and you signed up to be a cop, you can quit anytime. The advantage is suppose to be tilted in the direction of civs, I mean, you have swat. Free mk1 and strider to do whatever you want with. But guess what, you all end up getting shot out before you drive 500 meters. Nothing's going to change. Things are the way they are for a reason, now stop crying about a good patch

Ps. Sorry for spelling/ grammar mistakes, am on my phone

Edited by TheRealLethal
16 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Since you decided to roll over and die solely based on the weaponry, maybe you should just step down and let someone who are capable of leading the troops to victory take over, or maybe figure out what you are doing wrong and learn from the better SGTs and LTs.

Try doing something else than driving in your hunter straight forward across the bridge at prison, which is not a hard engagement for cops to win

Axe, Will, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and 3 others like this
Just now, Budbringer said:

Since you decided to roll over and die solely based on the weaponry, maybe you should just step down and let someone who are capable of leading the troops to victory take over, or maybe figure out what you are doing wrong and learn from the better SGTs and LTs.

Try doing something else than driving in your hunter straight forward across the bridge at prison, which is not a hard engagement for cops to win

You see what you did there?

You made the argument about me, rather than the topic..

Wanting to be equally equipped against a person who is trying to kill you most of the time, doesn't make that person anything other than logical and reasonable..

The opposite of your response...

Mosin Nagant likes this
17 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

This debate has been going on since I started playing on this server. Probably before that. The whitelist  playerbase is here to provide a challenge to all players, noobs and veteran rebels alike. If every single cop had 7.62, then combine that with infinite lives, basically free guns, the ability to initiate RP with a siren( this is actually a huge advantage for cops. No group cap If you had all that civs would never win, and veteran rebels would rarely win. I'm not saying cops don't matter but civ slots are 80 percent of the server, and you signed up to be a cop, you can quit anytime. The advantage is suppose to be tilted in the direction of civs, I mean, you have swat. Free mk1 and strider to do whatever you want with. But guess what, you all end up getting shot out before you drive 500 meters. Nothing's going to change. Things are the way they are for a reason, now stop crying about a good patch

Ps. Sorry for spelling/ grammar mistakes, am on my phone

i agree on some of the points but

some precincts have instituted life rules,

only free gun is an mk20, good for kavala, useless against rebels or anything past 300+ meters.

cops do have group cap now, 5 man limit on teamspeak channels for cops, except prison/fed/bank chans

and swat is a buggy mess

"good patch",

we obviously disagree on what is defined as good..

Edited by Jaylen Sarrett
Mosin Nagant likes this
3 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

You see what you did there?

You made the argument about me, rather than the topic..

Wanting to be equally equipped against a person who is trying to kill you most of the time, doesn't make that person anything other than logical and reasonable..

The opposite of your response...

I might have, but that doesnt change the fact that you are always blaming the 7.62 and whenever someone say something else, you ignore the other things they said and focus your attention everywhere else.

Sure 7.62 is a better weapon, but saying that the cops are useless because rebels have them, is equivalent to just giving up. There are so many things the cops can do to counter the 7.62

3 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

i agree on some of the points but

some precincts have instituted life rules,

only free gun is an mk20, good for kavala, useless against rebels or anything past 300+ meters.

cops do have group cap now, 5 man limit on teamspeak channels for cops, except prison/fed/bank chans

and swat is a buggy mess

"good patch",

we obviously disagree on what is defined as good..

4k for an mk1 load out for LTs.. That's basically free in my book. The only time I get weapons that cheap is if I own 2 turfs and arms. Also mk20 is the furthest thing from useless. That supposed no life rule is a joke, and Always has been. I get why you are frustrated. I mean if you want to come play on a completely level playing field, I welcome you and your cop friends (if you have any left at this point)  to hop on civ and fight against other rebels. I bet you would find something to complain about in that situation as well.

Poko likes this
Just now, TheRealLethal said:

4k for an mk1 load out for LTs.. That's basically free in my book. The only time I get weapons that cheap is if I own 2 turfs and arms. Also mk20 is the furthest thing from useless. That supposed no life rule is a joke, and Always has been. I get why you are frustrated. I mean if you want to come play on a completely level playing field, I welcome you and your cop friends (if you have any left at this point)  to hop on civ and fight against other rebels. I bet you would find something to complain about in that situation as well.

mk loadout for 4k? where'd you get that number? because i can tell you you're wrong, as my loadouts cost more..

if mk20 is so useful, why do rebels never use them? Argument destroyed

9 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

mk loadout for 4k? where'd you get that number? because i can tell you you're wrong, as my loadouts cost more..

if mk20 is so useful, why do rebels never use them? Argument destroyed

You are a living meme. Every single person who is reading what you are saying, is thinking to themselves " how the fuck is this guy a leader in the apd, he can probably barely tie his shoes" I've had more productive arguments with trump supporters. 

Go play civ for 1 week. Then, come back to this thread and tell me how OP civs are. 

I also thought cops were here for the RP, nothing says RP like constables running around with mk1s wall banging civs through 3 walls. 

Edited by TheRealLethal
Chau, Furnie Mack, Big Bird and 2 others like this
1 minute ago, Budbringer said:

How is that argument destroyed? Also, fyi, last time I robbed the bank, Hardy ran around with mk20, killed a bunch of cops. Argument destroyed?

im sure that did happen once....

if the weapon was as useful as claimed, rebels would use them... But they never do... I wonder if there is a reason for that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is a hard one..

Mosin Nagant likes this
5 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Took 6 months playing as cop to become SGT and get an MXM, hunter, and orca(which are still shit compared to rebel loadouts)....   But now apparently, bounty hunters are basically sergeants? Give cops 7.62 for fucks sake, or keep MX's as fucking cop weapons, jesus christ, haven't seen an update this OP towards civ in a LONG TIME.

You act like an mx and a hunter is anything better than we had before. 

I'll give you a hint, they're not.

Hunter - 4 Seats instead of 5, weaker tires, no smokes

Mx - 6.5...

Sure the mx is much better than a downing TRG but how many rebels are going to use them once the hype dies down from the update? Not many.

5 minutes ago, TheRealLethal said:

You are a living meme. Every single person who is reading what you are saying, is thinking to themselves " how the fuck is this guy a leader in the apd, he can probably barely tie his shoes" I've had more productive arguments with trump supporters. 

Go play civ for 1 week. Then, come back to this thread and tell me how OP civs are. 

I also thought cops were here for the RP, nothing says RP like constables running around with mk1s wall banging civs through 3 walls. 

again, i'm so hurt that some civs who are wrong, think i shouldn't be in the position i am..

LOL @ "thought cops were here for the RP"

So are the civs, it's an RP server......

Mosin Nagant likes this
Just now, Scott said:

You act like an mx and a hunter is anything better than we had before. 

I'll give you a hint, they're not.

Hunter - 4 Seats instead of 5, weaker tires, no smokes

Mx - 6.5...

Sure the mx is much better than a downing TRG but how many rebels are going to use them once the hype dies down from the update? Not many.

The difference is the legality, the bounty hunters have these 6.5's legally... They are now equally armed with most police, legally... And only had to spend 3000$ for a license to do it....

I would be fine with civs having mx's....Just not legally....again, it wouldn't make a difference then, because you're right, nobody is going to use them... 

BUT WHY IS THAT? the 7.62 is obviously better.... I still don't get why people have a problem with stating this fact.