Change log 7.0.0

bamf

Just now, Parker said:

This went from patch notes to a man child crying on the internet about something not being fair... besides that, nice patch even though the bounty hunter life isn't for me... so much money lost :(

LOL, the reading comprehension really failed with this one...

i made arguments,

they cried....

KEK JUST LOOK AT THIS POST....

"OH BOOHOOO, YOU SHOULDn"T BE A SGT BECAUSE YOU THINK COPS SHOULD BE EQUAL IN ARMS" " YOU MAKE ME SICK" "WAHHHHH COPS BEING EQUAL IS TOO HARD FOR ME"

Mosin Nagant likes this
24 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

im sure that did happen once....

if the weapon was as useful as claimed, rebels would use them... But they never do... I wonder if there is a reason for that? hmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmmm, this is a hard one..

If I got it for free I would use it all the time, actually on cop, thats the only weapon I use.

I cant tell if you are serious or just trolling with all the posts you are making in this thread

1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

it's because it's a good one, it's just a fact, 7.62 > 6.5

only 5% of cops are equally equipped to defend themselves,

and most of the time, the rebels also have the advantage of defensive positioning.

Better guns, armor, vehicles, and they get defensive positions (prison, fed, bank, etc.)

7.62 can penetrate every armored vehicle that any cop can get all the way from captain to cadet...

only 5% of cops can actually penetrate rebel armored vehicles...

I would gladly take a bet on this though, if it wouldn't change much, why is there so much resistance for cops having 7.62's? or just removing them?

7.62 clearly has an advantage over 6.5. This can't be denied, or else rebels wouldn't spend the extra money on them, they'd just buy the 6.5

For my point of view it's just a moral/role decision. Per "equallity" it's hard to judge. For feds/bank/pb i think everyone should have a 7.62. But for the daily patrolling? If you have normal or good aim there won't be anything you can't simply mow down. 

I mean if a new player tries to get away from the cops he would just get mowed down without chance. 

TLDR: cops vs rebels = cops need buff

Cops vs civs = cops are fine this way

Would rather see some more/better SWAT responding to bank/fed/pb than see every constable with a 7.62

14 minutes ago, Parker said:

This went from patch notes to a man child crying on the internet about something not being fair... besides that, nice patch even though the bounty hunter life isn't for me... so much money lost :(

If there's no room for discussion then why not lock patch notes right after posting? Because devs want feedback. 

From crying to not caring, it's in their interest to see the feedback on changes they made. 

33 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

again, i'm so hurt that some civs who are wrong, think i shouldn't be in the position i am..

LOL @ "thought cops were here for the RP"

So are the civs, it's an RP server......

What do you mean some civs? Since you have went off the deep end, I have heard from 3 LTs that you are a dribbler and they have no idea how you are a sgt. I'm actually glad you decided to act like an idiot and call the developers/admins/ anyone who doesn't agree with you retarded. I don't think the apd needs 7.62. I think the apd needs leaders who are not complete mouth breathing speds. Durga would have already demoted you just for being an idiot. Maybe the captains will see some of what you said and face palm as hard as the rest of us, maybe even hard enough to take some action. Enjoy your virtual rank and rides longs ill enjoy my 7.62 and hunters 

Edited by TheRealLethal
28 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

The difference is the legality, the bounty hunters have these 6.5's legally... They are now equally armed with most police, legally... And only had to spend 3000$ for a license to do it....

I would be fine with civs having mx's....Just not legally....again, it wouldn't make a difference then, because you're right, nobody is going to use them... 

BUT WHY IS THAT? the 7.62 is obviously better.... I still don't get why people have a problem with stating this fact.

U have to remember that the cops are outnumbering the rebels most of the time. They are also able to call for backup. And most of the time you push in one by one. If you actually start thinking about your pushes and have a good tactic you will win alot more fights. So stop complaining just because you are awful at the game :)))

Akula likes this
Just now, Midamaru said:

If there's no room for discussion then why not lock patch notes right after posting? Because devs want feedback. 

From crying to not caring, it's in their interest to see the feedback on changes they made. 

Well of course. Alot of people put in valid opinions. As you can tell it has escalated to more than just opinions...

3 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

Yah, you people aren't making arguments, you're just flaming me...

It's amazing how you degenerates don't even understand the fundamental difference between an argument and a logical fallacy

https://yourlogicalfallacyis.com/ad-hominem

Wow. 

You must know so much about argumentative writing and rhetoric 

Please. Give me your finest lesson in philosophy and the art of argument. 

What did you do? Write a four page paper in middle school and now you're some great philosopher? 

You can't claim to be some "white knight" who knows all this bullshit about rhetoric and then act like a toxic piece of shit and start name calling. The moment you lose your cool, you lose the argument.

I can't believe you're older than me and you act like a fucking child. Please grow up. 

29 minutes ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

LOL, the reading comprehension really failed with this one...

i made arguments,

they cried....

KEK JUST LOOK AT THIS POST....

"OH BOOHOOO, YOU SHOULDn"T BE A SGT BECAUSE YOU THINK COPS SHOULD BE EQUAL IN ARMS" " YOU MAKE ME SICK" "WAHHHHH COPS BEING EQUAL IS TOO HARD FOR ME"

9G0gOOF.jpg

lol I'm done now. Continue shit posting and flaming each other.

Axe, Swifty, Shepurd and 1 other like this
1 hour ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

i

only free gun is an mk20, good for kavala, useless against rebels or anything past 300+ meters.

Quit pulling the fucking equipment argument. Everything in this game has a trade off. A group of idiots with Navids would easily lose to a group of decent players with 556. Guns dont matter in this game unless it comes to penetration. Headshot is a headshot.

Navid has massive round, slower fire rate than 556, massive inertia meaning turning will make you aim stupid inaccurate, and it has higher dispersion than mk20. Mk20 for example, has lower dispersion, recoil, inertia, and higher fire rate, at the trade off of damage. Every positive has its negative. Thats how game development works. Nothing is normally better in all aspects. Normally some aspects are good while others suffer. Its how balancing works. Nothing will ever be like the m16/mp5 in COD 4

And also. Mk20 is an amazing weapon if you dont snipe. The fire rate is insane, even if it is against a carrier. Combine that with 0 recoil, the weapon is insane. And for 6k, you can get a weapon that is even more accurate with more damage and slightly more recoil. 

Im not sure why the gun argument even comes up anymore. 

Cops fail because the leadership is shit it's quite simple. Don't get me wrong there's some great SGTs and LTs that I am more than happy to follow and lead by them as an example but there's also a lot of higher ups that I am like " why are you a SGT/LT. Example 1 sitting in pygros HQ with a drone during a bank robbery and saying nothing or muting your TS is fucking pointless.

There is nothing wrong with cop gear there's nothing wrong with anything we get as cops. Corporal have access to orcas now we have SWAT it is literally down to teamwork, communication and leadership.

Rebel gangs play with the same people all the time they have a leader generally who started the gang they no each other's strengths and weaknesses and they work together if you fuck around or don't do as your asked you kicked from the gang. This is why rebels tend to play better and has nothing to do with 7.62.

The time when you had to be good at RP able to lead and communicate and work as a team to get promotion has gone.

There's people been in the APD for a year plus with way more experience and leadership than some of the SGT and LTs I am not having a stab at those that have been promoted the captains obviously thought you were good at something.

But I am being brutally honest here if you good at ass licking and abit of the old sucky sucky they you APD career will be a breeze.

Has anyone thought of changing how SGT promotions are done and doing it as a precinct wide cop vote. Maybe the LTS could narrow down and select 6 potential candidates from applications then out of those 6 the whole precinct votes on them to narrow that down to 3 and they will be the final 3 for promotion with Captain approval this.

People may be against this you know the whole oh well you will get friends vote for each other well what stops the senior staff pushing for friends to get promoted.

The APD needs to really step up now as with the new Skip Tracer features to me is just Cops without the rules and will make for some interesting RP. 

I was reluctant to posting this but you know why not see what others think maybe it's just me and I need to get out more lol. 

BaDaBiNg_10-8 likes this

You all need to untwist your panties. There's been patches before that were pro cop, there's been patches before that were pro rebel. It's a balancing act and you all need to learn to deal with it. There will be plenty of other patches in the future for both factions. Let it play out, patch has been live for what like 12 hours? Instead of bitching with your keyboard, go into game and see what it's like. Idk maybe give helpful feedback on things, but to say it's a fail so soon is wrong imo

Chau, Zoex, Le Razoir and 3 others like this
2 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

i agree on some of the points but

some precincts have instituted life rules,

only free gun is an mk20, good for kavala, useless against rebels or anything past 300+ meters.

cops do have group cap now, 5 man limit on teamspeak channels for cops, except prison/fed/bank chans

and swat is a buggy mess

"good patch",

we obviously disagree on what is defined as good..

1 there's no server that have a life rule anymore as I know.

2 the mk20 is a really good gun.

3 swat is never really bugged that much anymore.

4 cops can easily stop a bank/pb/fed with the right tactics

Sorry for taking this to a cop vs rebel tread. 

1 hour ago, TheRealLethal said:

What do you mean some civs? Since you have went off the deep end, I have heard from 3 LTs that you are a dribbler and they have no idea how you are a sgt. I'm actually glad you decided to act like an idiot and call the developers/admins/ anyone who doesn't agree with you retarded. I don't think the apd needs 7.62. I think the apd needs leaders who are not complete mouth breathing speds. Durga would have already demoted you just for being an idiot. Maybe the captains will see some of what you said and face palm as hard as the rest of us, maybe even hard enough to take some action. Enjoy your virtual rank and rides longs ill enjoy my 7.62 and hunters 

LOL

I guess making arguments while every rebel cries and screams that i'm a terrible cop because i have a different opinion...

You can go fuck yourselves, lol...

I've been this way since i was a constable you insignificant dweeb, and it got me to SGT.

The LT's i've talked to, seem to agree with me, as well as many SGT's, and alot more constables/corporals...

Vash likes this
2 hours ago, TheRealLethal said:

4k for an mk1 load out for LTs.. That's basically free in my book. 

Its 10800/loadout. 

Just felt like correcting the number, going back to lurking right after this comment.

Y'all need to calm down as well, let the patch run for a little bit and have it's chance to shine.

Great work by the Dev team,obviously you can see how much they love the community by the amount of work put into it, the amount of tests they did and more.

35 minutes ago, Deadly said:

You all need to untwist your panties. There's been patches before that were pro cop, there's been patches before that were pro rebel. It's a balancing act and you all need to learn to deal with it. There will be plenty of other patches in the future for both factions. Let it play out, patch has been live for what like 12 hours? Instead of bitching with your keyboard, go into game and see what it's like. Idk maybe give helpful feedback on things, but to say it's a fail so soon is wrong imo

yu chenged man

Uprise, Deadly and Zoex like this
24 minutes ago, Zoex said:

Its 10800/loadout. 

Just felt like correcting the number, going back to lurking right after this comment.

Y'all need to calm down as well, let the patch run for a little bit and have it's chance to shine.

Great work by the Dev team,obviously you can see how much they love the community by the amount of work put into it, the amount of tests they did and more.

nice meme. 

Zoex likes this

We'll probably need some new APD guidelines after this patch. I have nothing against these new features and I think it is a great BH overhaul, but if there is no Sgt+ online at the time, I can already see Constables/Corporals getting their ass whooped by bounty hunters with Hunters :wacko:

Also, this thread:

You guys need to chill the fuck out...

having-an-opinion_o_4063389.jpg

Edited by Vash
4 hours ago, Jaylen Sarrett said:

if mk20 is so useful, why do rebels never use them? Argument destroyed

Mk20's are around 4k on civ, if I got mk20's for free I'd use them all day long.I have no idea why I'm even responding to you though because I already know you are going to say "doesn't matter you have 7.62 we can't win"

2 hours ago, Deadly said:

Exactly what makes this balanced? I have played the game, when rebels kidnap you and say " the person who implimented this op patch is clearly retarded" I think that speaks for itself.

Edited by HotWings

I honestly don't know why cops are freaking out about an Mx and a Hunter.. We already have better equipment than this. Plus the Hunter costs MORE than the ifrit does! The hunter isn't even that good either. If you're gun can't penetrate the armor, stop being a retard and start shooting out the tires. Hunters and Ifrits are pretty useless if you don't have any wheels to drive with. 

Also, can someone change Jaylen's poopy diaper? His crying is keep me up at night, and I need my beauty sleep!

Better guns only help so much when it comes to cop vs civ. The main difference is the person holding the gun. I could run around all day with an Mx and shit on 7.62s. "Why don't you use a 6.5 then?!", you may ask, because if I CAN use a better gun, why wouldn't I use it? Again, a better gun only means so much. The main difference is who's shooting it. Personally, I wouldn't care if the APD got 7.62s. It's not like most of them can shoot straight anyways. As long as they spend as much on them as we do.

The main difference between cops and civs is the fact that when a cop dies, he's respawns, grabs a car, and drives right back to the fight. So cops can literally get back to the fight in less than 2 minutes. If a rebel dies and has to respawn, he has to spawn in a town, drive to a rebel(which may already be occupied), spend 15-20k on gear, then drive or fly back to wherever the fight is. Taking rebels close to 10 minutes to get back to a fight. Assuming they aren't killed gearing at rebel.

Cops and Civs will probably never be perfectly balanced. There are things about cop that are OP, and there's parts about Rebel that are OP. People need to calm down. If you hate this patch that much, maybe you should start a thread talking about what you think should be tweaked.

All jokes aside Jaylen, I expect a SGT in the APD to be a little better behaved. Calling kids on the forums "Retards" doesn't exactly look good for the APD. You represent the APD. Don't forget that. Not saying that everyone else isn't being assholes towards you either, but most of them aren't APD higher ups.

I like the patch. I'm excited to see what it turns into during the next 2 weeks. Thanks to all the Devs for the hard work! 

Haych, Jonah, Rag and 4 others like this
2 hours ago, PJ - said:

Wasn't @bamfcartel going to be removed this patch? 

Is it still in the rotation?  I'm fairly certain I killed the last instance of that place sometime during this patch.  Let me know if it pops back in please (or if you've already seen it). 

1 hour ago, ImJustMaikey said:

For real? not again. 

Everytime i have loads of scotch it gets nerfed. RIP.

I only mentioned it in the notes so someone didn't think it was bugged.  I think the net to you is about $50/unit less money - so it's not a nerf, just a correction to put the emphasis back on meth a touch.  

Also, to those that are upset about the patch - just play it a bit and see how it goes.  We can obviously tweak things as we see fit, but for the most part the patch is pretty balanced.  Of course there are going to be bands of well coordinated rebels playing as BH and running around in Hunters for a bit - it's new content.  Give it time and let's see how it plays out...

Jack Hoff, BaDaBiNg_10-8 and Vash like this
3 minutes ago, Boris said:

If you want my very honest opinion, you need to add a solid $200 onto the price of meth. Doing it with a bounty is absolute suicide in this patch, and cops patrol ephedra pretty regularly.

I never ran drugs while wanted, and I made it to the top of the money list. Make what you want of that statement... ;)

6 minutes ago, bamf said:

Is it still in the rotation?  I'm fairly certain I killed the last instance of that place sometime during this patch.  Let me know if it pops back in please (or if you've already seen it). 

Haven't seen it yet, didn't see a changelog about it so I assumed it was forgotten. Might wanna add that in then, gonna make quite some people happy i assume ^^