The truth about 7.0

On 4-6-2016 at 0:04 AM, epTic said:

speaks the truth. 

Active on forums, fair, and don't have to worry about me giving out items to anyone because I fucking hate everyone. 

May make it rain flashbangs once in a while, but i'll just call it an event. 

Wtf you hate me? :(

• 2 weeks later...

This video is about the most truest thing about what is going on. Captains and admins giving favor to the civs. Prices for rebel gear cut by half or over half. Giving them the best weapons and gear, but it's okay guys, we still have our mk20's and mx's. It's not even just about the equipment too. While we're at it, lets give them a hunter. Meanwhile for the career cops such as myself and for those who love this community and the APD, we are being dragged down to rough times and just utter nonsense. I wonder what the new changes will be right now with the higher ups and everything....

Sofi CNR is you? and if you made this I will never hate on another post of yours again even if you hate on me first cuz this was one of the single funniest fucking things i've even seen. We'll give em new clothes they'll be distracted for a month or two "look at my new clothes. look at it" fucking great!

On 6/3/2016 at 2:23 PM, epTic said:

This is partly satire, and not a thread complaining about the update. 

Pls no lock mods, as I worked hard on this. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...
  • 5 months later...
  • 11 months later...
  • 1 year later...