Sacred List [Nomak] [previously wondero vid]

Just an added note I don't condone rdm, I do understand I messed up here with my initiation, I was caught up in the moment and wasn't thinking straight! I have made a ban appeal and have apologized to snatch offering a refund for the gear etc. the only reason I am counting this is in the sacred list is because I truly believe that If I would have initiated with "hands up or die" or something along those lines, the exact same result would have happened, but with less of the banning part.

Edited by Alec-I

I love these videos!

I always feel kind of awkward initiating RP with one guy, and then immediately killing his entire group. What if the guy I texted was afk or didn't relay the message? If I were you, I would have texted a couple of cops to put their hands up. It would definitely have been the same outcome though!

Edited by Bikstok
Chase and Alec-I like this
2 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

why do career cops report RDM and whatever? they get a free loadout every time they die etc. LMFAO cry babies

it's not about the gear, if somebody RDM's you on cop who says he's not doing the same thing to other people who do have expensive gear to worry about?
It kills part of the gaming exp. for other players the server is already a mild roleplay server so how hard is it to say / text "Hands up or die" doesn't even take a second 
so it's more about the principal instead of the money really

BioHazard and Olivia like this
1 minute ago, Teddy said:

it's not about the gear, if somebody RDM's you on cop who says he's not doing the same thing to other people who do have expensive gear to worry about?
It kills part of the gaming exp. for other players the server is already a mild roleplay server so how hard is it to say / text "Hands up or die" doesn't even take a second 
so it's more about the principal instead of the money really

+1 he obviously only thinks about the money

Edited by BioHazard_
Olivia likes this
7 minutes ago, SpiderMan said:

why do career cops report RDM and whatever? they get a free loadout every time they die etc. LMFAO cry babies

Ayyy lmao "free loadouts" ofc our loadout is cheaper but not free. Stop being a Cry Baby, thanks.  

And what teddy, said rdm ruins the fun for other players.

Olivia likes this
On 6/4/2016 at 4:10 PM, Wondero said:

Kind of funny how this is an assassination video of me but "Wondero was killed" is never in the video. :blink:

You're actually right, I must have edited it out or something, I am sure you died though. I tell you what I'll change it to Nomak because then I can say I killed him and ended his career as he retired from Lt.. 

Edited by Alec-I
Tiger likes this