Sign in to follow this  
Walt Jr.

Walt Jr. 3rd Montage

How do you get like 18-25 points for warkills on Twelve mongs? I'm starting to question this war rating since more every day, lol

Nice montage though, keep it up!

Walt Jr. likes this

1 minute ago, PJ - said:

How do you get like 18-25 points for warkills on Twelve mongs? I'm starting to question this war rating since more every day, lol

Nice montage though, keep it up!

If you have a lot of points and kill someone without a lot, you get a lot of points, but if they're on the same point area as you then you get 1-3 it seems..

Walt Jr. likes this

2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

If you have a lot of points and kill someone without a lot, you get a lot of points, but if they're on the same point area as you then you get 1-3 it seems..

Isn't that exactly how the system isn't supposed to work? Should be the small guys getting a lot for killing the big ones and the big ones getting 1 or 2 for killing small ones

Zoex and Chase like this

Just now, PJ - said:

Isn't that exactly how the system isn't supposed to work? Should be the small guys getting a lot for killing the big ones and the big ones getting 1 or 2 for killing small ones

asylum wouldn't be asylum without bugs :shrug:

1 minute ago, PJ - said:

I think the pattern is the very first war kill I get every day I only get 2 points no matter who it is. Then after that it varies from like 18-25 points per kill. I lose more then I gain per kill though, so if I trade i'll end up losing probably 4-5 rating overall. But the more points you have the more points you get per kill and the more points you lose per death.

sah likes this

1 minute ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Why is it when the car lags at 3:01 your scope follows the desynch patterns of the car?

Well the first bullet killed both of them and I was just following it with my scope cuz I didn't realize i killed them? I'm not really sure of the question?