Jump to content
Sign in to follow this  
Walt Jr.

Walt Jr. 3rd Montage

Recommended Posts

How do you get like 18-25 points for warkills on Twelve mongs? I'm starting to question this war rating since more every day, lol

Nice montage though, keep it up!

Walt Jr. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PJ - said:

How do you get like 18-25 points for warkills on Twelve mongs? I'm starting to question this war rating since more every day, lol

Nice montage though, keep it up!

If you have a lot of points and kill someone without a lot, you get a lot of points, but if they're on the same point area as you then you get 1-3 it seems..

 

Walt Jr. likes this

Share this post


Link to post
2 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

If you have a lot of points and kill someone without a lot, you get a lot of points, but if they're on the same point area as you then you get 1-3 it seems..

 

Isn't that exactly how the system isn't supposed to work? Should be the small guys getting a lot for killing the big ones and the big ones getting 1 or 2 for killing small ones

Zoex and Chase like this

Share this post


Link to post
Just now, PJ - said:

Isn't that exactly how the system isn't supposed to work? Should be the small guys getting a lot for killing the big ones and the big ones getting 1 or 2 for killing small ones

asylum wouldn't be asylum without bugs :shrug:

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, PJ - said:

Isn't that exactly how the system isn't supposed to work? Should be the small guys getting a lot for killing the big ones and the big ones getting 1 or 2 for killing small ones

I think the pattern is the very first war kill I get every day I only get 2 points no matter who it is. Then after that it varies from like 18-25 points per kill. I lose more then I gain per kill though, so if I trade i'll end up losing probably 4-5 rating overall. But the more points you have the more points you get per kill and the more points you lose per death.

sah likes this

Share this post


Link to post
1 minute ago, Henry Facesmasher said:

Why is it when the car lags at 3:01 your scope follows the desynch patterns of the car?

 

Well the first bullet killed both of them and I was just following it with my scope cuz I didn't realize i killed them? I'm not really sure of the question?

Share this post


Link to post

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
Sign in to follow this  

  • Recently Browsing   0 members

    No registered users viewing this page.

×
×
  • Create New...