1 minute ago, Noobious said:

The reason I suggested this is because I had dirty money in my sport and I stored it on accident and now it's gone. *poof*

It prompts you with a warning message if it contains anything other than parachutes/backpacks and repair kits, plus this idea would just promote combat storing..

Just now, Jimbo! said:

It prompts you with a warning message if it contains anything other than parachutes/backpacks and repair kits, plus this idea would just promote combat storing..

I didn't get a prompt. Maybe because it's a Y inv thing?

• 1 year later...

Imo, the main problem with car storage is you can store it in one area, pull it out of another, and basically tranport your goods. If you could store your goods as long as you store and retrieve out of the same garage, I don't see a problem. And a use for this for example would be storing it at oil process in your vehicle  while you make trips to the rig. Possible further expanding could include police being able to search your vehicle in the garage (with proper warrent) lol idk just thoughts

On 7/7/2017 at 11:21 AM, crewsk8200 said:

Imo, the main problem with car storage is you can store it in one area, pull it out of another, and basically tranport your goods. If you could store your goods as long as you store and retrieve out of the same garage, I don't see a problem. And a use for this for example would be storing it at oil process in your vehicle  while you make trips to the rig. Possible further expanding could include police being able to search your vehicle in the garage (with proper warrent) lol idk just thoughts

This post is over a year old 9820-pink-child-side.jpg