Change log 7.1.0

bamf

Tanoa Life is live!

Asylum has opened up a new island courtesy of the dev branch of Apex (Arma's expansion).  Here is what is new with Tanoa:

• New jobs for civilians that are island themed.
  • Cocaine has moved from Altis to Tanoa and has a new process.  Find the cocaine plants in the wild and begin your journey at the cocaine pit.  Profit from cocaine is substantially higher now.  
  • Rum and Ginger beer are now brewable on Tanoa.
  • Come play a game of football (soccer for some of you).  You can play in Georgetown, Tanoa jail, or the stadium on Altis.  
  • If you land in jail, you should check out the construction area to try to chip away at your time.  
  • As for new weapons, vehicles, etc - none of that is in from Bohemia yet, but we will be adding it as it becomes available.  
  • Money syncs from Altis, so if you spend money on Tanoa you are spending money from your Altis bank account.  
  • You can now process timber at lumber mills, converting them into planks.

This will be a work in progress, and we welcome your feedback.  

Hotfix

• Fixed how fast new Tanoa items lose value on the market.
  • Weather on all maps will now restrict fog levels a lot more strictly, instead of basing it off humidity in real world location.
  • You can now properly pick coca leaves.
  • The Tanoa bank is actually where it should be.
  • Moved the location of the jail break object to allow for better cover.

Hotfix 2:

• Tanoa eastern rebel outpost is more fortified now
  • Cocaine production in Tanoa should now work
  • Heroin production in Tanoa should now work
  • You should no longer receive cocaine when wreck excavating

ATTENTION!!! The Tanoa server is now on the Apex preview build in Steam and NOT the development branch.

The below patch is sort of a hotfix and also a piece of the 7.1.1 patch that'll be going out to Altis tomorrow!

Hotfix

• Cocaine probably fixed on Tanoa, but isn't tested.
  • Cocaine will be returning to Altis, although it's value is as it was before. Tanoa cocaine is considered "pure".
  • Loads of gun price cuts across the board for rebels, and more coming to other areas.
  • New vehicles, clothing and weapons on Tanoa!! More will be coming tomorrow, as well as some tweaks to what you have already. This was a quick push to get you the content ASAP.
  • Fixed weird house container positions on Tanoa.
  • You can now get into the prison chapel on Tanoa.
  • The Georgetown police station has moved.
  • Added the missing governor's office (oops).
Patrick, Sergio, WilliamS and 19 others like this
Just now, Haych said:

If we buy houses will they remain? or will they get wiped when later

They have put it live so i doubt they will wipe it.

14 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

Cocaine has moved from Altis to Tanoa and has a new process.

What will this mean for the crafting aspect on Altis? Plays a big part in alot of things

This ^^^^^^

scen7edcandle likes this
9 minutes ago, bamf said:

Good point on the crafting. We will find a solution for that one. 

replace the coke field with a lower paying but faster drug, maybe pills or something, maybe people will use it as a starting point/run more drugs due to its running benefits 

Or just keep cocaine but make the processing a bit closer? Maybe at the factory near athira? I understand not many people ran drugs, especially cocaine, but  I don't fully understand the removal, can't do my daily mk1 crafting :( 

Edited by Jimbo!
Andrew, scen7edcandle and Tiger like this
5 minutes ago, Jimbo! said:

replace the coke field with a lower paying but faster drug, maybe pills or something, maybe people will use it as a starting point/run more drugs due to its running benefits 

Or just keep cocaine but make the processing a bit closer? Maybe at the factory near athira? I understand not many people ran drugs, especially cocaine, but  I don't fully understand the removal, can't do my daily mk1 crafting :( 

LSD or something... idk

Maybe have a place where you can store cocaine and "ship" it to altis for a fee and X amount of time on Tanoa? Then there can be like a receiving dock/area on Altis like how there's the mailbox on the exchange. That way if you want to have it on Altis it's doable and somewhat played out. Or maybe you could build it (an MK/ gun) in a Black Market in Tanoa, and have it directly sent to somewhere on Altis to have it picked up when it's done being crafted? Dunno, just some thoughts.

Edited by Trotfox
Big Bird and toppa102 like this

7 minutes ago, OwenSeven said:

@bamf

Is there any progress on the map marker bug? I know its persistent across a bunch of different mods, but any idea where its coming from and if its fixable by servers, clients or just bohemia?

I've heard people can fix it by going to the main menu and changing your difficulty settings. Untested but a lot of reports it works.

Patrick and Volunteer281 like this
1 minute ago, Paratus said:

I've heard people can fix it by going to the main menu and changing your difficulty settings. Untested but a lot of reports it works.

I just logged to server selection and It fixed

Edited by Corgi