Change log 7.1.0

bamf

20 minutes ago, OwenSeven said:

@bamf

Is there any progress on the map marker bug? I know its persistent across a bunch of different mods, but any idea where its coming from and if its fixable by servers, clients or just bohemia?

12 minutes ago, Paratus said:

I've heard people can fix it by going to the main menu and changing your difficulty settings. Untested but a lot of reports it works.

If you can not see the  map markers, go to the main menu > configure > game > difficulty tab > change difficulty to veteran and it brought the map markers back for me.

Ghost0fDawn likes this
20 minutes ago, Volunteer281 said:

Please remember guys this is a public test server. Nothing is 100% set in stone and anything is subject to change. This is your chance to let us know on the forums what bugs you've found and give us your feedback of layout and location of places. 

The map doesn't show any data for medic. Haven't played other classes but thats what i've found so far

nvm

Edited by Ghost0fDawn
3 minutes ago, bamf said:

Cocaine sells for way too much to be on Altis now. It's equivalent to meth. 

We can fix the crafting easily enough by switching it out. 

Lower the price of coke on altis but make the run shorter? Cocaine plays a large factor, more people would run it if the actual benefits were announced, no fatigue for 5minutes(i think it's 5?) etc 

My shed and cocaine is useless now, thanks bamf t2303.gif 

JAY1HP likes this
4 minutes ago, bamf said:

Cocaine sells for way too much to be on Altis now. It's equivalent to meth. 

We can fix the crafting easily enough by switching it out. 

What will happen to unprocessed cocaine that has been collected and stored on altis? Is there anything for it besides the exchange?

Trotfox likes this
1 hour ago, Trotfox said:

Maybe have a place where you can store cocaine and "ship" it to altis for a fee and X amount of time on Tanoa? Then there can be like a receiving dock/area on Altis like how there's the mailbox on the exchange. That way if you want to have it on Altis it's doable and somewhat played out. Or maybe you could build it (an MK/ gun) in a Black Market in Tanoa, and have it directly sent to somewhere on Altis to have it picked up when it's done being crafted? Dunno, just some thoughts.

This sounds so amazing i hope they will do something like this

Anyone know why I can't download the Apex DLC? When I tried to buy it off of steam, it would only allow me to purchase as a gift but I have never bought it yet. So then I went on G2A and bought it, but then it just added it to my steam gift inventory and won't allow me to add it to my library.

Just now, Goldy said:

Anyone know why I can't download the Apex DLC? When I tried to buy it off of steam, it would only allow me to purchase as a gift but I have never bought it yet. So then I went on G2A and bought it, but then it just added it to my steam gift inventory and won't allow me to add it to my library.

I gifted it to Tiger and he had to restart his steam to add it or some shit

Really? Opium to craft mk1s? Is this a temporary substitute or is this sticking? Cocaine was very balanced for gun crafting, now it's just completely worthless crafting guns, not worth the time and effort ^-^

breakdown

> Run around for 10 minutes picking plants to fill up your truck boxer with opium 

> Spend 10+ minutes drive lets say more than 7km to store it in a reasonably placed house for gun crafting (most people have theres in dp11, which is alot further than 7km if I am not mistaken)

> Spend ~10 minutes pulling a heli and going to high yield quarry to grab diamonds, or spent more time using medium yield

> Spend 10+ minutes going to your house and storing all materials together

> Finally pull out a hemmt/mohawk + truckboxer and head off to black market to craft your /10/ mk1s

so, spend upwards of 40 minutes just to get the materials, then another 15+ to go and craft them

all of this without being bounty hunted by 70% of the server population or found by cops

cocaine wasn't close to a headquaters, it wasn't too bad to gather, was in a place fairly distant from a garage (had to invest in a nearby garage/shed or spend more time to complete this process) 

cocaine was more beneficial to keep than to sell, no fatigue for 5 minutes, run a tad faster if I am not mistaken and ofcourse it played a huge part in crafting

take into consideration that now there is only 3 (1 being useless/worthless for cops to check as it's always legal) drugs to run, cops have even less illegal places to check, making heroin a lot harder to get, cops already check this alot since it's very close to a cop hq

opium was a terrible choice, I hope it isn't a permanant one

Edited by Jimbo!
Haych, JAY1HP, Tye and 7 others like this

How hard would it be to add something to replace cocaine? Unprocessed prescription drugs (which would be made illegally, however keep it to one ingredient) could replace the cocaine for crafting and add a processor in the same spot as cocaine processor, and give the new stuff cocaines old value and weight

Olivia likes this

Awesome!

I seriously hope you guys reconsider and keep money syncing without any catches, the money transfer system will be be pay to have fun.  It was never an issue on Stratis, I don't even really get the whole idea behind forcing us to lose money because we rather play on another map.

I don't really understand the removal of cocaine though...it makes the other areas far more campable than what they already were.  Can't you just replace old cocaine with something that is a clone but has a different name?

Someguy, DJB and Budbringer like this