Change log 7.1.0

bamf

32 minutes ago, HotWings said:

This is 100% a work in progress, it was said at the start that it was a work in progress and things were going to change and most likely things would be broken/moved/changed. If you dont want to be part of the alpha go back to servers 1-4.  I cant believe someone is actually crying about being involved in the early development stage of the new server.

What are you on about? Coke being removed effects S1-4. 1-4 is not in early development. My argument has nothing to do with Tanoa or its development, its all about S1-4. Do you read before you post such nonsense? 

JAY1HP likes this
32 minutes ago, HotWings said:

This is 100% a work in progress, it was said at the start that it was a work in progress and things were going to change and most likely things would be broken/moved/changed. If you dont want to be part of the alpha go back to servers 1-4.  I cant believe someone is actually crying about being involved in the early development stage of the new server.

It's a nice argument but he IS talking about server 1-4. Cocaine was removed from Altis and made a Tanoa exclusive. That ruins Altis, is his point. Whether or not it is going to be a change for the better and whether coke's place on Altis will be filled, unknown.

Haych likes this

Man I can't believe this, my whole gang is stationed near the cocaine field specifically for gathering coke for using in combat & crafting mk1's, now basically all our houses is pointless, do you guys ever have a vote on what your players want? The people who play here and donate to continue playing here? No you guys just do what you want..That's not how it works, 80% of people not even going to play on server 6, why not just have a cocaine field on both? Why move it to another server? There was no need to even do that

Virrx, Karl Lennox, ryno7 and 1 other like this
5 minutes ago, >Jay< said:

Man I can't believe this, my whole gang is stationed near the cocaine field specifically for gathering coke for using in combat & crafting mk1's, now basically all our houses is pointless, do you guys ever have a vote on what your players want? The people who play here and donate to continue playing here? No you guys just do what you want..That's not how it works, 80% of people not even going to play on server 6, why not just have a cocaine field on both? Why move it to another server? There was no need to even do that

this, why did you have to remove coke in the first place? is it impossible to have on both maps? just an unnecessary change imo. if it aint broke, dont fix it.

JAY1HP likes this

Bugs I've seen so far.

1. Do not get bounty added when lock picking hand cuffs

2. Chance when vehicle explodes and you are passenger you do not die.

3. apartments not listed for sale

4. No ifrits or hunters(think this is intended)

5. Can destroy building in downtown Georgetown(not sure if intended)

6. Can get fatigued from weight when spawning into laser tag

7. Server called Tonoa Life instead of Tanoa Life

1 minute ago, KevinOB said:

How is it the same?
Tanoa has rum, suger, ginger, ect.

You can do a case switch in an sqf

if case == Altis then {Foo} else

if case == Tanoa then {Bar}

I get that Opium for MKs is a temporary fix or whatever, but heroin is pretty much the only drug anyone does as is besides coke. Noone bothers with weed anymore, everyone is afraid of meth, and then you had the sweet spot of coke for guns and heroin for money. Now the only place is gonna be heroin, and I already see someone there almost every time I pass by as is. This is going to just become an absurd warzone. Might as well just move it and make it a capturable area like a turf/ cartel, only usable by those who own it. Not to sound to drastic, but it's just so annoying considering my main thing on civ has been making guns and selling them to other players personally for awhile now (yes, I know the exchange exists, I don't care for it for my business). :shrug: 

Great patch, I look forward to playing on Tanoa but why would you remove Coke from Altis?

The economy and ecosystem that was in place before worked well, why would you fuck with that?

Now cops and robbers have one less area to camp, thank you for that.

Now that I've thought about it and I've cooled down, maybe we can just move the North Black Market Production that I'm pretty sure no one uses and stick it somewhere in the East of the map. I would hate having to get Opium in the East only to have to transport it all the way to the West.

Edited by Kettles
Solution for you rash decision
29 minutes ago, Kettles said:

Great patch, I look forward to playing on Tanoa but why would you remove Coke from Altis?

The economy and ecosystem that was in place before worked well, why would you fuck with that?

Now cops and robbers have one less area to camp, thank you for that.

Now that I've thought about it and I've cooled down, maybe we can just move the North Black Market Production that I'm pretty sure no one uses and stick it somewhere in the East of the map. I would hate having to get Opium in the East only to have to transport it all the way to the West.

That still wouldn't change the fact that people paid their money for houses near cocaine field. I trust the devs will sort things out though. 

@bamf  When scroll wheeling on the turf sign post of Lakatoro neither the atm or the gang account show up.  In other words you cannot access the atm or gang account at the sign post in the middle turf called Lakatoro. :)  On the map there is a symbol for an ATM but no ATM machine is placed in this turf next to the vendor.  Would be nice to see a atm machine nearby the vendor like in Panagia :)

Edited by DJB

Why didn't you just create a new drug for the new server?  Was the release so important that you couldn't push it to create a new drug and instead had to create the mess we are in on 1-4 now?  This makes no sense at all.  I sure hope you guys can do a bit better forward thinking in the future.

Edited by JimmyBeans
1 hour ago, bamf said:

Hotfix 2:

• Tanoa eastern rebel outpost is more fortified now
  • Cocaine production in Tanoa should now work
  • Heroin production in Tanoa should now work
  • You should no longer receive cocaine when wreck excavating

Is coke online $252 when sold? I thought it was suppose to be the next meth or something. Saying you collect,stomp,process. The end result is kinda eh;/ for the work

Sheriff Rick Grimes likes this
37 minutes ago, Hayden26 said:

Is coke online $252 when sold? I thought it was suppose to be the next meth or something. Saying you collect,stomp,process. The end result is kinda eh;/ for the work

It should be closer to $1k. Can anyone else confirm the pricing of cocaine on Tanoa?

Coke is still broken when you attempt to process it! It gets stuck at 101%. Also, I believe Rum should get a buff in price when it gets sold. Currently Rum bounces between 700 - 850 when you do not own Wongs. But when you own Wongs its at 900. The reason why i believe it should be buffed is due to the fact that Rum is a longer process then scotch and, scotch is a better payout. Rum takes 4 restarts as scotch is 3 and, Rum requires you to process sugar which is an extra step from just gathering it.

@Paratus @Motown @KBW

Edited by Gubber Flexx