DayZ
Golf with your Friends
Farming Simulator
Any shitty game in the cheapest donation pack of Humble Bundle
Snake on a Motorola Cell Phone, circa 2002
A colonoscopy

...then maybe Battlefield.

Freeman%20705.jpg

maybe not "best", but definitely the best BF and funnest BF online experience.

I thought Hardline would have been better if they pulled their heads out of their asses and not had it browser based. wtf.

Edited by Mac
On 12 June 2016 at 9:55 PM, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

I just want a remastered Battlefield 3, best first person shooter of all time.

Battlefield 3 HAS to be one of the top 3 games I have ever played. And probably the best FPS I have ever played.

Bearing in mind arma is a Mil-sim, not an FPS, otherwise that would be No. 1 ;) 

Will likes this
On 6/12/2016 at 4:57 PM, Mac said:

Freeman%20705.jpg

maybe not "best", but definitely the best BF and funnest BF online experience.

I thought Hardline would have been better if they pulled their heads out of their asses and not had it browser based. wtf.

Nah, i'm gonna say BF3 is the best FPS and no other battlefields have compared, hopefully BF1 can though.  BF3 had the best gun play of any game I have ever played, vehicles were well made with all of the attachments made them unique and fit different playstyles.  Map were incredibly well designed ( For the most part ) and had all the different gamemodes in mind where as BF4 killed rush, which was by far my favorite and all the DLC's to BF3 brought something new, new weapons most importantly.  

BF3 was a game I was incredibly excited about and it did not fail to impress and meet my expectations.  Not too many games ever live up to their hype nowadays unfortunately.

1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Nah, i'm gonna say BF3 is the best FPS and no other battlefields have compared, hopefully BF1 can though.  BF3 had the best gun play of any game I have ever played, vehicles were well made with all of the attachments made them unique and fit different playstyles.  Map were incredibly well designed ( For the most part ) and had all the different gamemodes in mind where as BF4 killed rush, which was by far my favorite and all the DLC's to BF3 brought something new, new weapons most importantly.  

BF3 was a game I was incredibly excited about and it did not fail to impress and meet my expectations.  Not too many games ever live up to their hype nowadays unfortunately.

Sks op