Please close this thread!

Mr. Berry

1. In game name KarmaFox

2. Age 14

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 430 http://imgur.com/X7Odvyi (Not exactly 800 :P)

4. Time Zone EST (US & CANADA)

5. Availability Everyday after school (4:00-11:00pm)

6. Bank Account Balance 142k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct None.

8. Cartel/Bank Experience Have done them, not an expert

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to join Team Berry because I always see you guys active and I was walking around Pygros today and I stumbled across two of your members. They were really nice and they told me to apply so I am here now. I only have 430 hours in arma 3 but all of those hours are used on playing King of The Hill, Wasteland, Altis, and Epoch. None of the time has been used for afking and I enjoy playing tactical games. I can handle myself very well with any gun including a rook. Please don't allow my age to discourage you either, I am very respectful and understand I will be playing with adults and have to act like one. I look forward to playing with you guys :)

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I was in Pygros and two of your members confronted me and told me to apply.

11. Previous Gangs Syndicate, RipGear, BountyFuckers, Royal Dominance, William's Gang

PS: Please ignore Kitui if he comes on here to apply. He is going to all my applications and bringing up that I got banned for duping. What happened was that the server got hacked, and turtles were broken so I found no other way of making money by myself and no gang. I turned to duping and got banned but I do not do that anymore. I understand gangs don't want their reputation to be dupers but trust me that I don't do it anymore. And Kitui is trying to get my denied from any gang I join by bringing it up.

Edited by KarmaFox
On 1/5/2016 at 5:41 PM, Grump said:

1. In game name Grump

2. Age 18

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 1994 hours https://gyazo.com/cbfd5cf68a3edba296ca77faefe566b6

4. Time Zone Central

5. Availability I'm a senior in highschool, so i'm usually always on past 3

6. Bank Account Balance 250k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience Very experienced in cartel. Not so much in bank.

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Looking to have fun, and work as a team. I bring a pretty good shot and i'm fun to be around.

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Jacob Harr referred me.

11. Previous Gangs Insurgo, Evil Corp

Just one of my Montages

+1

1. In game name Totti

2. Age 24

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot): 1954 hours

4. Time Zone:  UTC-08:00

5. Availability : when I don't have classes at the university

6. Bank Account Balance: 200k at the moment been on vacation back home.

7. Cop Rank/Precinct

8. Cartel/Bank Experience : I'm familiar with all cartels locations and spots have a good experience in robbing the bank as well.

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I'm a good shot combat wise, great driver, and looking for a team that I can have fun with and help each other rule the server.

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? No would love to figure it out myself

11. Previous Gangs siege - outfits

1. In game name Thegamerztag

2. Age 14

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 507 I know its not 800 but I'm very experienced

4. Time Zone EST

5. Availability 1:00 - 9:00

6. Bank Account Balance 3K (lol)

7. Cop Rank/Precinct not a cop

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I have robbed one time 

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Im a very good shot, and I made friends with a berry member and robbed the bank with them

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I met a berry member

11. Previous Gangs None

Edited by Thegamerztag
Forgot name
On 2016-01-22 at 7:02 PM, KarmaFox said:

1. In game name KarmaFox

2. Age 14

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 430 http://imgur.com/X7Odvyi (Not exactly 800 :P)

4. Time Zone EST (US & CANADA)

5. Availability Everyday after school (4:00-11:00pm)

6. Bank Account Balance 142k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct None.

8. Cartel/Bank Experience Have done them, not an expert

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I want to join Team Berry because I always see you guys active and I was walking around Pygros today and I stumbled across two of your members. They were really nice and they told me to apply so I am here now. I only have 430 hours in arma 3 but all of those hours are used on playing King of The Hill, Wasteland, Altis, and Epoch. None of the time has been used for afking and I enjoy playing tactical games. I can handle myself very well with any gun including a rook. Please don't allow my age to discourage you either, I am very respectful and understand I will be playing with adults and have to act like one. I look forward to playing with you guys :)

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I was in Pygros and two of your members confronted me and told me to apply.

11. Previous Gangs Syndicate, RipGear, BountyFuckers, Royal Dominance, William's Gang

PS: Please ignore Kitui if he comes on here to apply. He is going to all my applications and bringing up that I got banned for duping. What happened was that the server got hacked, and turtles were broken so I found no other way of making money by myself and no gang. I turned to duping and got banned but I do not do that anymore. I understand gangs don't want their reputation to be dupers but trust me that I don't do it anymore. And Kitui is trying to get my denied from any gang I join by bringing it up.

Kitui was already denied from Team Berry, and his opinion means less than nothing to me. That being said, you don't exactly meet the requirements, so, Denied for now and get a hold of me when you have some more experience.

3 hours ago, Thegamerztag said:

1. In game name Thegamerztag

2. Age 14

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 507 I know its not 800 but I'm very experienced

4. Time Zone EST

5. Availability 1:00 - 9:00

6. Bank Account Balance 3K (lol)

7. Cop Rank/Precinct not a cop

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I have robbed one time 

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Im a very good shot, and I made friends with a berry member and robbed the bank with them

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I met a berry member

11. Previous Gangs None

Denied.

14 hours ago, Totti said:

1. In game name Totti

2. Age 24

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot): 1954 hours

4. Time Zone:  UTC-08:00

5. Availability : when I don't have classes at the university

6. Bank Account Balance: 200k at the moment been on vacation back home.

7. Cop Rank/Precinct

8. Cartel/Bank Experience : I'm familiar with all cartels locations and spots have a good experience in robbing the bank as well.

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I'm a good shot combat wise, great driver, and looking for a team that I can have fun with and help each other rule the server.

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? No would love to figure it out myself

11. Previous Gangs siege - outfits

Screenshot of hours played please.

1. In game name

Kevin

2. Age

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)

852 hours on record 

https://gyazo.com/6c0c52dfc9c2c1fd57b87b56e1e9764d

4. Time Zone

EST/UTC -5

5. Availability

Every weekend, some weekdays.  I have 100 hours in the past 2 weeks so that should tell you something.

6. Bank Account Balance

240k, grinding back up

7. Cop Rank/Precinct

N/a

8. Cartel/Bank Experience

3 cartels and 2 banks, so minimal but taking part.

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table?

I want to become a Berry because I like playing with the people, and I want to have a group that I can count on.  I also want to have a group balanced with experienced players and newer players with skills.  Besides my impeccable sense of humor, I bring a decent shot, good tac comms, ability to pilot, and a specialty in CQB.  Also apparently I edit videos and songs?

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone?

I was brought to Team Berry by Sir Master Permanent Recruit Sean.

11. Previous Gangs

N/a

59 minutes ago, Kevin said:

1. In game name

Kevin

2. Age

852 hours on record 

4. Time Zone

EST/UTC -5

5. Availability

Every weekend, some weekdays.  I have 100 hours in the past 2 weeks so that should tell you something.

6. Bank Account Balance

240k, grinding back up

7. Cop Rank/Precinct

N/a

I want to become a Berry because I like playing with the people, and I want to have a group that I can count on.  I also want to have a group balanced with experienced players and newer players with skills.  Besides my impeccable sense of humor, I bring a decent shot, good tac comms, ability to pilot, and a specialty in CQB.  Also apparently I edit videos and songs?

11. Previous Gangs

N/a

+1 gets bitches.

On 2016-01-25 at 5:20 PM, Kevin said:

1. In game name

Kevin

2. Age

852 hours on record 

4. Time Zone

EST/UTC -5

5. Availability

6. Bank Account Balance

240k, grinding back up

7. Cop Rank/Precinct

N/a

11. Previous Gangs

N/a

Under review. Nice hair though.

Kevin likes this

1. In game name- Dean

2. Age-26

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)-1336

4. Time Zone-PST

5. Availability-Weekends/most weekdays before 3pm

6. Bank Account Balance $5,000

7. Cop Rank/Precinct-N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience- ive robbed it a few times

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Team berry seems like a bunch of cool dudes, I Can snipe pretty decent and im a good pilot

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Rasta=Badass

11. Previous Gangs- None in Asylum

Capture.JPG

17 hours ago, Dean said:

1. In game name- Dean

2. Age-26

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)-1336

4. Time Zone-PST

5. Availability-Weekends/most weekdays before 3pm

6. Bank Account Balance $5,000

7. Cop Rank/Precinct-N/A

8. Cartel/Bank Experience- ive robbed it a few times

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Team berry seems like a bunch of cool dudes, I Can snipe pretty decent and im a good pilot

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? Rasta=Badass

11. Previous Gangs- None in Asylum

Capture.JPG

Denied for now, a little bit more Asylum experience and money in the bank and we will talk.

1. In game name: Mr.Evil 

2. Age: 20

3. Hours played: 471

4. Time zone: Central

5. Availability: Anytime 

6. Bank account balance: 780 

7. No cop rank

8. Cartel/Bank Experience: Decent but a damn good shot

9. Why do I want to become a Berry, And what do I bring to the table: I want to be a Berry because I want to be a part of the family again, and I'm a good shot and team player.

10. How did i hear about the Berry's: Well lets just say we go back to the good old days.

11. Previous Gangs: None

1. In game name- |-ASC-| Connor

2. Age- 15

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)- 807 http://prntscr.com/9z6jpr

4. Time Zone- Est

5. Availability- Monday-Friday 6-Whenever Saturday-Sunday Depends

6. Bank Account Balance- 1 Million Dollars

7. Cop Rank/Precinct- N/A Blacklisted 

8. Cartel/Bank Experience- I Have More Bank Experience Than Cartel

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? i want to become a berry because you guys always have each others backs Beast At The Heroin House

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? No, Meet you guys on the server and saw how you guys worked together i liked it a lot

11. Previous Gangs Ascended

Team Berry Application

1. In game name -fresh

2. Age 23

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 800

4. Time Zone eastern

5. Availability i work 3-9+ pm rest of day /night asylum

6. Bank Account Balance capped

7. Cop Rank/Precinct constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience can always improve

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? breh

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? sup

11. Previous Gangs wut

1. In game name Utilize

2. Age 27

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot)  1999

https://gyazo.com/7b35736451a61210464133235869b9fe

4. Time Zone PST

5. Availability NA shift work

6. Bank Account Balance 990,000

7. Cop Rank/Precinct Sergeant

8. Cartel/Bank Experience little rusty but know the lay of the land 

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? my calming voice 

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I first met the berrys before the game after shooting down their orca fun times :)

11. Previous Gangs Evil Corp, Dark Horse Military (before 6.0)

Edited by utilize420
23 minutes ago, utilize420 said:

1. In game name Utilize

2. Age 27

4. Time Zone PST

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Coming voice 

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I first met the berrys before the game after shooting down their orca fun times :)

You've already been accepted, into my heart that is. App denied talk to me when you have more experience.

11 hours ago, Freshlynsane said:

Team Berry Application

1. In game name -fresh

2. Age 23

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 800

4. Time Zone eastern

5. Availability i work 3-9+ pm rest of day /night asylum

6. Bank Account Balance capped

7. Cop Rank/Precinct constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience can always improve

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? breh

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? sup

11. Previous Gangs wut

Denied.

1. In game name Devon

2. Age 15

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 1300

4. Time Zone EST U.S

5. Availability 6+ hours a day

6. Bank Account Balance 600k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct nah

8. Cartel/Bank Experience yes

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Good shot good tac coms decent piloting. 

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? i know alot of you guys

11. Previous Gangs infinite, outfits ATF :( 

6 hours ago, Devon` said:

1. In game name Devon

2. Age 15

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 1300

4. Time Zone EST U.S

5. Availability 6+ hours a day

6. Bank Account Balance 600k

7. Cop Rank/Precinct nah

8. Cartel/Bank Experience yes

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? Good shot good tac coms decent piloting. 

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? i know alot of you guys

11. Previous Gangs infinite, outfits ATF :( 

Under review.

On February 7, 2016 at 4:41 AM, utilize420 said:

1. In game name Utilize

2. Age 27

4. Time Zone PST

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? my calming voice 

+1 amazing guy.

1. In game name Jc

2. Age 24

3. Hours Played(With Screenshot) 1477 https://gyazo.com/c6628fc481b8ab5092cf12397a82cb7b

4. Time Zone GMT+13/12 out of daylight time

5. Availability most mights and pretty much all weekend

6. Bank Account Balance 100k but I just brought a house so its a bit low

7. Cop Rank/Precinct Constable

8. Cartel/Bank Experience I have done a few cartels, bank i have done quiet a few banks as cop so i have a reasonable idea of the tactics that might be involved 

9. Why do you want to become a Berry, and what do you bring to the table? I have seen you guys around a bit and you guys seem pretty cool, While I might not be as experienced in cartel and bank i am a fast learner, I am also very loyal and dedicated

10. How did you hear about Team Berry, and were you referred by anyone? I've seen you guys around and no

11. Previous Gangs Raiders

Team Berry Application

1. In game name  

SPYDABIZKIT

2. Age

4. Time Zone

CENTRAL

5. Availability

7 days a week couple hours a night

6. Bank Account Balance

250,000 only because of recent purchases (houses, couple choppers)

7. Cop Rank/Precinct

Constable (Asylum)

Much with old gang

Looks like a fun group.  Recently got back playing Asylum, and I'm ready to get serious again with a good sized experienced gang.

Just browsed the forum.  I would like to check you guys out.

11. Previous Gangs

Animal Style

Fukanise Dragons

hours played.PNG