Change log 7.2.0

bamf

4 minutes ago, TheCrestedPenguin said:

Give cops some love man, Civs got everything now. Atleast give cops the RHIB the boat and mayby a few new vehicles. and please just give us some ammunition for the protector 9mm.

You have the ammo now and you'll be getting more toys. Only so much time in a day!

Keneith likes this

What was the point in the Face job? Like on your screen you are the default character, but on other peoples you are the character you chose in your profile. Literally 0 point in adding it in lmao.

But so far so good progress. Slowly getting much better. Can't wait for Official Release

Edited by Haych
57 minutes ago, Haych said:

What was the point in the Face job? Like on your screen you are the default character, but on other peoples you are the character you chose in your profile. Literally 0 point in adding it in lmao.

But so far so good progress. Slowly getting much better. Can't wait for Official Release

If that's the case it's not working as intended.

15 minutes ago, zzzeric said:

it has kind of been crashing a lot though

Those are DDoS attacks. We get about 10 a day.

DosWolf and zzzeric like this
7 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Can we please have group cap raised to a big amount again? I miss the groups because no one even plays now...10 people is not how I thought it would be. I think many can agree. Go back towards 5.4.....and the New Map will even help that more.

I'm going to approve your post; just to tell you no.

8 minutes ago, Krypton:) said:

Can we please have group cap raised to a big amount again? I miss the groups because no one even plays now...10 people is not how I thought it would be. I think many can agree. Go back towards 5.4.....and the New Map will even help that more.

+1 at least raise it to at least like 15? Gangs are so small because of the group cap size...

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

+1 at least raise it to at least like 15? Gangs are so small because of the group cap size...

Which is exactly what that change was made to promote.

Just now, Walt Jr. said:

15 doesn't seem unreasonable? Why do cops get like 25 group members but rebels only get 10?

Because cops don't roll around in a group of 25 every minute they're online.

Trying to use cop group as a point in your favor is a waste of both your time and ours.

On 6/4/2016 at 2:23 PM, bamf said:

The group cap being 10 has worked pretty well for the server I think.  Perhaps we could up it by 1 or 2 people, 

21 minutes ago, Gnashes said:

Because cops don't roll around in a group of 25 every minute they're online.

Trying to use cop group as a point in your favor is a waste of both your time and ours.

i mean its possible, it was way more fun with more people. Guess it wont ever be the same.

Tiger and kryptonthegamer like this
2 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Cops can only have five people in each channel other than banks, prison breaks, ect.  Ten is a really good size from a balance prospective, not just against cops but helps civs get raped less while out in the world doing legal/illegal activites

Rebels Wouldnt Complain if group cap was upped by a couple more people.

Edited by Feenix
kryptonthegamer likes this
1 minute ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

Cops can only have five people in each channel other than banks, prison breaks, ect.  Ten is a really good size from a balance prospective, not just against cops but helps civs get raped less while out in the world doing legal/illegal activites

That doesn't make it impossible to roll in large groups, rules aren't really enforced especially not ts rules. There's ways sound it

2 minutes ago, Sheriff Rick Grimes said:

The exact response I expect from a career cop.

Tiger likes this
1 hour ago, Paratus said:

If that's the case it's not working as intended.

Those are DDoS attacks. We get about 10 a day.

I'm guessing thats the case. I logged on, on my screen I was the default character, however on Scotts screen, I was the character I set on my profile, vice versa

1 hour ago, Feenix said:

Rebels Wouldnt Complain if group cap was upped by a couple more people.

I assure you; you'd find something to bitch about.

You all always have.